God does exist.

DAMN!

Are you serious!? A christian that went Atheist? Hell must have forzen over, assuming of course that hell is where muscleman came from (where else?).

Muscleman: What is wrong with you? You said you can prove god. Well, we're waiting. Proof = evidence, disproof of evolution = one less theory, not one more theory. Disproving evolution does not prove that god exists. I think everyone on this thread has said that to you more than once in one way or another.

If you can't understand long senteces here it is in short:

Disproving evolution does NOT prove that god exists, PERIOD!

Do you realize that your persistent stupidity lost you someone who would have been on your side?

You never answered my question anyway, If intelligence is needed to create intelligence, then where did the first intelligence come from?

This question has no answer, by definition. But you can try as you might to explain this proof of the existance of God to us....

Originally posted by Frencheneesz
DAMN!

Muscleman: What is wrong with you? You said you can prove god. Well, we're waiting. Proof = evidence, disproof of evolution = one less theory, not one more theory. Disproving evolution does not prove that god exists. I think everyone on this thread has said that to you more than once in one way or another.

If you can't understand long senteces here it is in short:

Disproving evolution does NOT prove that god exists, PERIOD!

QUOTE]

FRENCH, listen FOR THE THOUSAND TIMES (just a figure of speech) I WAS NEVER AGAINST EVOLUTION, OK OK OK, MAYBE YOU DIDNT GET THAT.....I AM NOT AGAINST EVOLUTION...

ONE MORE TIME...I AM NOT AGAINST EVOLUTION OR TRYING TO PROVE IT WRONG....

AGAIN MAYBE THIS WILL WAKE YOU UP...I AM NOT AGAINST EVOLUTION....GOT IT?? I BELIEVE IN ANY THEORIES SUPPORTED WITH EVIDENCE...OK OK OK...I KNOW YOU ATHEIST PEOPLE HAVE A HARD TIME READING..

THE CHURCH ACCEPTS ANY THEORIES SUPPORTED WITH EVIDENCE...MAYBE U DIDNT GET THAT....

THE CHURCH SUPPORTS ANY THEORIES WITH EVIDENCE...

AND LISTEN CHILDREN, I DIDNT TRY TO DISPROVE EVOLUTION TO PROVE THERE IS GOD...LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN...CHILDREN...

I AM NOT TRYING TO DISPROVE EVOLUTION TO PROVE GOD...

FOR THE 1 MILLION TIMES (figure of speech) I AM PROVING THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, BY PROVING "CHANCE" OR "LUCK" OR "RANDOM CHANCE" OR "RANDOM LUCK" OR "SUPER LUCK" OR "FREAK ACCIDENT" ANYMORE IDEAS? BY PROVING THIS WRONG PROVES ATHEISM WRONG...FOR ONE TO MAKE A CLAIM OF "CHANCE" ONE MUST PRESENT "EVIDENCE" OF ITS POSSIBILITY (REMEMBER I SAID I ONLY ACCEPT THEORIES WITH EVIDENCE?)....AGAIN LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN...FOR ONE TO MAKE A CLAIM OF CHANCE ONE MUST PRESENT EVIDENCE OF ITS POSSIBILITY....

THERE IS ONLY 2 OPTIONS, EITHER ITS "INTELLIGENCE", OR "CHANCE', WHEN I PROVED "CHANCE" WRONG SCIENTIFICLY, IN OTHER WORDS THROUGH OBSERVATION, STUDY, AND DEMONSTRATION, THEN THE ONLY OPTION LEFT IS "INTELLIGENCE", NOW I DIDNT "SEE" INTELLIGENCE "FITTING", ITS NOT FITTING OR AN OPTION, ITS PROVEN!!

MAYBE YOUR ALIGATOR BRAIIN GOT OFF TRACK AGAIN, HERE IT GOES, ITS EITHER "CHANCE" OR "INTELLIGENCE", CHANCE IS A LIE PROVEN BY SCIENCE, THEN INTELLIGENCE IS A "FACT" PROVEN BY SCIENCE AS WELL..

WELL DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT "INTELLIGENCE" IS CAPABLE OF?

Originally posted by muscleman
DO YOU WANT THE PROOF THAT INTELLIGENCE IS CAPABLE OF DETAILED AND COMPLEX EXISTENCE?
I want proof that you are capable of intelligent existence.

Originally posted by Frencheneesz
DAMN!

You never answered my question anyway, If intelligence is needed to create intelligence, then where did the first intelligence come from?

QUOTE]

FRENCH, IF GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE WHO CREATED GOD?

THIS IS ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE POST "GOD DOES NOT EXIST" ITS LONG BUT A QUESTIION LIKE THAT (ESPECIALLY TRYING TO EXPLAIN IT TO ALIGATOR BRAINS) REQUIRES LONG PARAGRAPHS BUT YEAH, THE ANSWER IS THERE, JUST READ IT AND STOP BRAINWASHING YOURSELF IN SAYING "THERE IS NO PROOF OF GOD" THEN PUTTING THOSE WORDS IN MY MOUTH, IM AMAZED HOW FAITHFULL AND LOYAL YOU ARE TO YOUR BLIND FAITH, A PROOFLESS NELIEF (ATHEISM)), WHY DONT U B THAT FAITHFULL TO GOD AND YOULL GET SOMETHING BETTER THAN ETERNITY IN HELL...

FOR THE 1 MILLION TIMES, ITS POSSIBLE UR BRAIN GOT OFF TRACK BY NOW (i know it by experience) FOR ONE TO MAKE A CLAIM OF "CHANCE" ONE MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF ITS POSSIBILITY OTHERWISE ANYTHING CAN BE A CHANCE, OTHERWISE I CAN CLAIM I WILL BECOME 4 BILLION FEET TALL AND WEIGH 3,000 TRILLION TONS, AND AGAIN FOR THE 1 MILLION TIMES, "CHANCE" IS PROVEN "IMPOSSIBLE" BY SCIENTIFIC METHOD, NOT BY SOME IGNORANT BISHOPS AND PEOPLE 600 YRS AGO SO STOP BRINGING UP THAT CAVEMAN ANALOGY (I say caveman cuz yur next analogy might be"well they were so sure that fire didnt exist until the mongolians proved them wrong!!) OK..

AGAIN FOR ONE TO MAKE A CLAIM OF CHANCE ONE MUST PRESENT EVIDENCE OF ITS POSSIBILITY, WE MADE A CLAIM OF INTELLIGENCE, AND ITS PROVEN...PERIOD!! (LOL, my fingers r hurting but Im ok because I know yur brain must have been hurting as well)

Once again for the "1 million times", where is this proof of God? SHOW ME THE DAMN PROOF! Stop spouting useless propeganda and actually SHOW ME THE PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTANCE!

Originally posted by Xelios
Once again for the "1 million times", where is this proof of God? SHOW ME THE DAMN PROOF! Stop spouting useless propeganda and actually SHOW ME THE PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTANCE!

I HAVE GIVEN BASIC PROOFS WHICH U GUYS CANT UNDERSTAND, WELL OK XELIOS, SINCE ATHEIST ARE SO STUBBORN, I BRING YOU OR ANY ATHEIST TO A CHALLENGE, ANYONE HERE WANTS TO DEBATE AND PROVE ME THAT SHAKESPEARE EXIST...

SHAKESPEARE IS A MYTH!!! ONE AGAIN KING HENRY, QUEEN ELIZABETH ARE MYTHS, ANYONE HERE TRY TO CONVINCE ME IF THEY EXIST, I DARE YOU....

AGAIN SHAKESPEARE IS A MYTH!!

Oh good fuggin jimmeny cricket. Why do such people exist? Is this some evil Illuminati plot to annoy the heck out of everyone?

muscleman, YOU HAVE NO PROOF FOR GOD'S EXISTANCE, that's why you're not showing it to me. You're full of crap. Just admit you have no proof instead of constantly avoiding it.

I HAVE TONS OF PROOF OF GOD BUT YOU GUYS ENJOY BRAINWASHING YOURSELF IN SAYING "THERE IS NO PROOF OF GOD" OVER AND OVER AGAIN THEN PUT THOSE WORDS IN MY MOUTH, YOU ARE SO FAITHFULL TO YOUR BLIND FAITH, A PROOFLESS BELIEF (ATHEISM). AGAIN I HAVE TONS OF PROOF OF GOD.. AND TO UNDERSTAND THEM, IM NOT ASKING YOU TO BE A GENIUS, OR TO BE SUPER INTELLIGENT, ALL I ASKED OF YOU IS TO BE NORMAL, GOT THAT? NORMAL WITH GOOD JUDGEMENT, AND IS LITERATE, IF YOU QUALIFY THEN BY NOW YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND, OTHERWISE GO BACK TO SCHOOL REBELLIOUS TEENS AND STOP DOING DRUGS (IF YOUR DOING IT) CUZ IT MAY HAVE AFFECTED YOUR BRAIN CELLS...

note: ALL THIS TIME U GUYS R SO SURE THERE IS NO GOD, BECAUSE THE WORLD HAS BEEN BRAINWASHING YOU GUYS, IF ANYTHING YOU GUYS R THE ONE WHOS LOST AND LIVING A BLIND FAITH, FOR ITS ALREADY OPENLY ADMITTED BY YOU GUYS THAT THERE IS NO PROOF THAT GOD DON'T EXIST, THEN WHY R U STILLL ATHEIST? ESPECIALLY IF U PRIDE YOURSELF OF SEEKING PROOF.

U KNOW WHY U R STILL ATHEIST? BECAUSE THE PATH TO ETERNITY IN HELL IS EASY, YOU ARE ALL LIVING AN EASY, FUN FUN LIFE.

WELL GUESS WHAT, THE BIBLE SAID "SEEK AND U SHALL FIND" YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR THAT TREASURE IN ORDER TO FIND IT. IM FORCING THIS STEAK IN TO A 4 YRS OLD KID (REPRESENTING ATHEIST), AND MAYBE ITS NOT WORKING, IT MAY TAKE TIME AND I HAVE TO CUT IT PIECE BY PIECE...

LOOK BETWEEN YOUR SHIFT KEY AND YOUR TAB KEY. SEE THE KEY? IT SAYS "CAPS LOCK" OR "CAPS". PRESS THE KEY. JUST TRUST ME AND PRESS THE KEY.

There, see how easy it is? Now you don't sound like you are SHOUTING ALL THE TIME.

Adam it is a illumnati plot. Its FNORD!!!! If you can call fnord a stupid christian....

SHAKESPEARE IS A MYTH!!! ONE AGAIN KING HENRY, QUEEN ELIZABETH ARE MYTHS, ANYONE HERE TRY TO CONVINCE ME IF THEY EXIST, I DARE YOU....

You are a retard muscleman.

Shakespeare has made many plays, written stories, and all that good stuff. Thats how we know he existed.

Queens Elizabeth and King Henry, hmmmm I dont know maybe because they were in the history book.... also because King Henry kinda did this thing with the catholic church, I dont know if you heard of it before but its called divorce.

Another thing. Get to the point. Your post arent making sense to us "stupard atiest". Freaking applesauce man, freakin applesauce...

EDIT: Xev you posted while I was posting.... oh well. Uh maybe you should tell him how to use the /QUOTE and /B tags..... I think its called vBcode, not sure.

ALL THIS TIME U GUYS R SO SURE THERE IS NO GOD, BECAUSE THE WORLD HAS BEEN BRAINWASHING YOU GUYS, IF ANYTHING YOU GUYS R THE ONE WHOS LOST AND LIVING A BLIND FAITH, FOR ITS ALREADY OPENLY ADMITTED BY YOU GUYS THAT THERE IS NO PROOF THAT GOD DON'T EXIST, THEN WHY R U STILLL ATHEIST? ESPECIALLY IF U PRIDE YOURSELF OF SEEKING PROOF.

Christians have been brainwashed far longer....

I HAVE TONS OF PROOF OF GOD BUT YOU GUYS ENJOY BRAINWASHING YOURSELF IN SAYING

No we arent, those are your actual posts. Give me proof, stop avoiding and give me one piece of proof.

EDIT: Because Im up and Im on cold medicine, still. Im going to go back to bed or else I might start sounding like muscleman, and that scares me.

Originally posted by CounslerCoffee
Adam it is a illumnati plot. Its FNORD!!!! If you can call fnord a stupid christian....

You are a retard muscleman.

Shakespeare has made many plays, written stories, and all that good stuff. Thats how we know he existed.

Well Moses, Elijah (who was taken up to heaven) Isaac written many parables that are used for plays years after, wrote stories, and all that good stuff. Thats how we know they existed.

Queens Elizabeth and King Henry, hmmmm I dont know maybe because they were in the history book.... also because King Henry kinda did this thing with the catholic church, I dont know if you heard of it before but its called divorce.

Well Jesus is in the history book even taught in public school, and Jesus kinda did that to the church in jerusalem,, I dont know if you heard of it before, its called "education" (well youll know if u go to school)

Another thing. Get to the point. Your post arent making sense to us "stupard atiest". Freaking applesauce man, freakin applesauce...

;) (LOL, It feels like Im talking to my 3 yrs old nephew)

Instead of calling all atheists, kids. Show us the evidence. Isn't part of being Christian, trying to get others to believe and see the 'way'. Also, shouldn't you be praying for are souls as we are misguided? Guide us muscleman by showing us your evidence.

Instead you are fobbing us off and futher more making us believe there is no god.

Originally posted by Xev
OKAY, 'FESS UP, WHICH ONE OF US IS "MUSCLEMAN"?

Add to this what Desert Rat said:

Originally posted by Xev
Instead of calling all atheists, kids. Show us the evidence. Isn't part of being Christian, trying to get others to believe and see the 'way'. Also, shouldn't you be praying for are souls as we are misguided? Guide us muscleman by showing us your evidence.

Instead you are fobbing us off and futher more making us believe there is no god.

You're probably right Xev, this doesn't seem like a real Christian but instead an Atheist trying to fool us. OK, it's time for you to remove your mask, muscleman.

:cool:

Muscleman keeps saying that what other people say about him trying to prove God by disproving Evolution is false. I now understand why: He is trying to disprove Abiogenesis and not Evolution.

Now what you're saying makes sense to this MINDLESS CHILDREN.

:cool:
Mark

Back