God does exist.

Xelios, it seems like for a long time you have been lying to innocent believers alot and got them to think twice before believing in God, maybe u turned some of them into atheism and agnostic, or maybe some of them are a better person and hang on to their faith to God. I have a news flash for you, I am open minded to any ideas that are truthfull, honest, and logic, not to lies, senseless opinions,false accusation, theories with no evidence for thats what I mostly get here. I AM NOT CLOSE MINDED, U R JUST SURPRISED THAT U CANT PUSH YOUR BELIEF ON ME, AND YOUR LIES DOESNT SHAKE MY FAITH, ITS HARD AS A STEEL.

Do you know who your dealing with? Im a catechist teacher, and I have been dealing with kids asking that same question like you guys. Some christians dont like me and say "Its faith, not proof" mostly protestants will say that, but simply to me faith without works is dead and st. John said if its necessary for me to go down to their level of thought in order to communicate with them, then do so (my translation of his words). I know theres only few christians like me around, but u just met one. mature christians normallly dont deal with u children, but I did and I will because for this is not a joke, psycho Hitler once said "If lies are mentioned repitiously to society, eventually society will believe it in due time" and that psycho is right.

Either your parents taught u nothing (they themselves r probably atheist) or u learned this from the world, Satan is the father of lies and the whole time he has been brainwashing u kids. MTV, its ok to be gay, BET its ok to smoke weed (thats not drugs, that doesnt harm u), have sex irresponsibly, dont make commitments, just have fun and use condoms, and if she get pregnant, kill that baby (then satan lie and say "thats just a blob of tissue, thats not human). YOU ALL HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND BRAINWASHED.

brainwashed? No more than you have. Brainwashed by Satan? More like brainwashed by modern society. Reason more atheists are around today, is there is far more reason not to believe.

You keep repeating yourself and for that reason I will repeat myself, show us all this evidence you supposidly have. But then again, your probley lying. And isn't lying a sin? Does that mean you are one of satan's children? Does that mean you will burn in hell for eternity?

And don't diss parents. My mother, an excellent woman. A woman who has dedicated her life to saving people. Been a nurse for over 30 years. Her brother died at the age of two. Her mother beat her when she was younger. Her first husband beat her. Her parents both died of horrible lung dieses.

Now you question why she doesn't go to church and pray? Why she doesn't force religion upon me?

Do you think my mother deserves to burn in hell?

Last edited:
At your cervix, er... service!

==============================================
MacZ wrote:
Out of interest, where's Ekimlaw (sic)?
==============================================

Hey MacZ,

Here I is!!

-Mike (a.k.a. Ekimklaw)

Muscleman:

Can you please stop using caps all the time? And can you try using paragraphs a little more liberally. Oh by the way, that figure of speach you were so ardently defining as such "for the thousand times" is not exactly correct. People say "for the thousanTH time". That means for the one more in a thousand times. What you said doesn't make sense.

Your proof that god exists is that only intelligent life can create intelligent life, correct?

You seem to think that since science cannot as of yet solve every problem, then we must revert to believing in god. You said that when scientists can create a cell from atoms then you will believe. Cells ARE made of atoms, period. So if anyone makes them, they are going to be made of atoms.

Cells are very complicated structures. Have you taken biology? Biology helps to understand this biological stuff called life. For a scientist to create a cell would be like an archetect trying to build a space elevator. We will eventually be able to do it, but we can't yet.

Do you think just because we can't travel to pluto now, means we won't ever be able to go there?

One other thing, you like to avoid my questions. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?

You seem like you really don't want to convince us of anything. Your just rating and raving.

I have discussed with many other religious people and You seem just as closed minded as they are. I believe that the existance of god is a possibility, but that posibility is not important because he seems not to change the laws of phisics. Why believe in him when believing in him does not do me or the world any good?

ONE MORE QUESTION: DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE LITTERALLY?

And Why do you disbelieve other religions gods?

Question for muscleman...

You say you are a "Catechist" teacher. So, are you prepared to defend the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church vis a vis The Bible? I am a protestant and have some interesting questions for you, sir.

-Mike

Ekimklaw

Muscleman is a waste of oxygen. You're a much better christian, in this heathen's opinion. Remind me of this person if I ever bother you too much about your religion.

summary of my conversation here (its funny)

You guys notice almost everything I say but u never notice the first topic, which is "chance (from atheist)" and "intelligence (from christian)" u change topic over and over and are in pure denial, I said "INTELLIGENCE IS THE PROOF OF GOD", THEN YOU SAY "GENCE ISN'T A PROOF OF GOD", then i repeat again "Intelligence is the proof of God", then you say "Intel isnt a proof of God", then I said "your stubborn I gave them to you already", and then you say "Where? Where is the proof of God? Give it now and stop rambling", then I say "Well here it is, intelligence is the proof of God",

then you say "by proving abiogenesis wrong doesnt prove God exist, give me proof now and stop rambling!!", then I say "Intelligence is the proof of God", then you say "By proving evolution wrong doesnt prove God exist", then I say "Dont put words in my mouth, Im all for evolution and any theories supported with evidence", then you say "Your gay! You want apple sauce?" then I say “stop changing topic and pay attention”, then you say “wheres the proof? All u do is rambling”, then I say “well here it is, intelligence is the proof of God”, then you say “ohh purple squid monkey is out there and bob the inter-dimensional scientist sitting in the clouds”, then I say “children r entitled to use their imaginations, if u view higher intelligence (god) as a purple squid monkey, or bob the inter-dimensional scientist then go ahead children, in fact it might be more entertaining to view the higher intelligence as a toothfairy with a magic wand, just clean your room before midnight otherwise you might b grounded”

then you say “wheres the proof? Where? Isn’t lying a sin?” I said “u enjoy putting words in my mouth and accuse me of lying, u have eyes but cant see, again for the 1,ooo,ooo,ooo times (f.o.s.), intelligence is the proof of God” then u say “we are not designed, earth is “chaos”, "u stepped on a worm, therefore nature is chaos" i say "Hahahahaha, grow up, death is part of nature", then u say “ human body is full of flaws, how come my vision isn’t as good as an octopus, or why cant I fly like a bird? Because I cant do these, therefore nature is “chaos”, then I say “O my god, what the..u also want the vision of an eagle? Strength of a bear? Speed of a cheetah? U need to lay off the cartoon network man, yur becoming far more superstitious”

then u say "Father Satan what lies can i say now? then satan whispers in yur heart, 'tell them about how there are kids who r born crippled", and so the atheist guy said well there r crippled and deformed creatures", then I say "where does that lead to? cripplednesss to slow or quick death right? therefore its still for the balance of nature! , then atheist ask his father satan "well what shall we do now? then satan's last resort is "call him gay", then you say “you’re a repressed homosexual”,

then I say “????? anyways… b4 making a claim of chance, one must present proof of its possibility otherwise I can claim that I will be 1 trillion miles tall and weigh 50 billion tons years from now, lottery is a good example of chance, there r proofs of it, there is no reason why cant provide proof of its possibility becuz its accessible, but life form popping out of nowhere magicly by chance is a lie, such claim have no proof, and theres no excuse not to be able to provide evidence of chance bcuz the ingredients of life are accessible everywhere & r very common” then you say “lack of evidence just means lack of evidence. Earth was believed as flat by all 600 yrs ago until science proved them wrong, therefore science can create life form, just give it time”, then I say “why r u making a caveman analogy? U r saying ‘well they were so sure fire was myth until science proved them wrong! U know what, u sed it ‘science proved them wrong bcuz of evidence, that’s why a claim needs evidence otherwise r u telling me its possible I can bcome 3 billion miles tall? Whos superstitious now?”

then u say “give science time, u had 10,000 yrs and u did nothing but commit sin unlike us atheist who r perfect and don’t make mistakes”, then I say “its impossible to create life form out of atoms through human intelligence or natural means proven false by science, again science not some cave man or bishops 500 yrs ago. no scientist in the known universe can bring the dead person to life. who can? Even if u assemble the human body parts together its too late, the spirit left him. It is more likely possible for scientist to assemble a human body parts together and bring it to life than to assemble atoms together and create a living cell to life. Maybe the scientist can invent some kind of laser where they can gather all kinds of atoms then grow a skin, and when the skin grows then they can add some spices to it (maybe a garlic) until it becomes a beating heart, then use toothpaste to glue the heart, ribs, and lungs together, and give some kind of electricity to the whole muscles then bring a human being to life. LOL,that impossible act is more likely to happen than gathering the ungatherable atoms, then create a living mitochondria,living ribosome, living nucleus, and thousands of cell's parts until it become a whole body of living cell. Scientist cant even find a cure for breast cancer, and u actually think they can create a life form? U need to lay off that cartoon network man. Your hoping for the impossible for the impossible is your only hope. Your chance is proven a lie already kid”

then u say “we never made a claim of chance? That’s not atheism.Your referring to abiogenesis” then I say “u liar! Yur in denial! If not chance then what is it? Its either chance, or random chance, luck, or super luck” then u say “you are so full of wrong grammar and wrong spelling, stop changing topic and give me proof. well wheres the proof of god? Where? Stop rambling and give me proof!! Your all talk! Wheres the proof of god? Where?” then again I said “for the 1,000,000,000 (f.o.s) intelligence is the proof of god”, then u say “well prove yur intelligence then?” then I say “O my God finally u got it! Well here it is… Intelligence is capable of creating living creatures off existing cells, from humans to insects (cloning). Intelligence are even beginning to discover growing a human heart like a plant. creating cars, rocket space ships, television, refrigerators, etc.”, then u say “I had enough u, u r the most closed mided guy I have ever met” – THE END….

EKIMKLAW, ASK AWAY, ASK ANYTHING...(Im not all knowing but Ill try to provide honest answers (not like the lying atheist))

ok

Muscleman I think I're nat a mindless children anymore please lets have a debate.

Oh wait now that I're no longers a mindless children anymore their is nothing to debate about oh well thats to bad beacause i wanted to dibate with you Muscleman.

Muscleman you have shows me the errors of mines way, nows I're converteding to Catolicism thank you Muscleman God bles u 4 saving me from hell I wants to have sexier with you now but I hopes you'm not an mens beacuse I're not gay oh no maybe u r an mens but I're hopes u r an wimmins so I're ablity 2 have sexier with u Muscleman if u r a wimmins r u sexy?

AND ADAM U MINDLESS CHILDRENS I R LEEVING BEACUSE U R STUPID COMPERD WITH I AND MUSCLEMAN WHO HOPEFULLY ARE WIMMINS. :mad:

*Adam locks himself in a the car with a hose from the exhaust going in through the window...*

*...A few hours later...*

I's is a christian now. Gud like uz. Godz un mi siyd. Us atheests iz wrong, coz "chance" and "intelijence" sez U guyz is liars atheests.

Sorry, it's just too painful typing like that.

o wait u r an wimmins beacuse I're haves a picturing of you.

muscleman i r hopping u luv me babbie so we cans have sexier with each others and it will feals good and b my oficials inisiation 2 the Catolic religions those will b fun 2 having sexier with u u r a blew alien chicks i r wonders what it be liking to have sexier with blew alien wimmins like u i think its will be very funs too have sexier with blew alien wimmins like urself musclemen!

weird people
It seems that christians attract people with their stupidity.
It's a threatening tactic, because attracting with stupidity, they at the same time make those people more stupid == more christian.

"You guys notice almost everything I say but u never notice the first topic, which is "chance (from atheist)" and "intelligence (from christian)" "

AHY, I think I said something about that multiple times. You like ignoring me dont you?

Re: summary of my conversation here (its funny)

Originally posted by muscleman
then u say “give science time, u had 10,000 yrs and u did nothing but commit sin unlike us atheist who r perfect and don’t make mistakes? then I say “its impossible to create life form out of atoms through human intelligence or natural means proven false by science, again science not some cave man or bishops 500 yrs ago. no scientist in the known universe can bring the dead person to life. who can? Even if u assemble the human body parts together its too late, the spirit left him. It is more likely possible for scientist to assemble a human body parts together and bring it to life than to assemble atoms together and create a living cell to life. Maybe the scientist can invent some kind of laser where they can gather all kinds of atoms then grow a skin, and when the skin grows then they can add some spices to it (maybe a garlic) until it becomes a beating heart, then use toothpaste to glue the heart, ribs, and lungs together, and give some kind of electricity to the whole muscles then bring a human being to life. LOL,that impossible act is more likely to happen than gathering the ungatherable atoms, then create a living mitochondria,living ribosome, living nucleus, and thousands of cell's parts until it become a whole body of living cell. Scientist cant even find a cure for breast cancer, and u actually think they can create a life form? U need to lay off that cartoon network man. Your hoping for the impossible for the impossible is your only hope. Your chance is proven a lie already kid?
Now you just sound funny. Don't you think denying the possibility of creating life out of our hands is the first sign of closed mind? How many things once we thought were impossible? For how many years people thought flying was impossible? For how many years people thought landing on the moon was impossible? And how many years you have lived through? And you think you have seen all? I hope you don't shoot yourself when you start to see doctors cure cancers and AIDS before the year 2030.

Also, if human were really the product of intelligent intervention, then how do you explain the flaws in human body such as the blind spot in your eyes?

DAKTAK, I ONLY LISTEN TO SCIENTIFIC FACTS, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PROPHESY OR PSYCHIC PREDICTION. LIKE I WAS SAYING, THE MOMENT THE MOVIE "FRANKENSTIEN" COMES TO LIFE IS THE MOMENT I BECOME ATHEIST, THE MOMENT THEY CAN CREATE LIVING CELL OUT OF ATOMS IS THE MOMENT I BECOME ATHEIST, IN OTHERWORDS WHEN PIGS FLY THEN ILL BECOME AN ATHEIST. HOPE FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE IS YOUR ONLY HOPE. YOUR BELIEF IS BASED ON PSYCHIC PREDICTION AND PROPHESY AND HOW DARE SOME OF YOUR KIND CALL US SUPERSTITIOUS. AGAIN FOR THE 1,000,000 TIMES (F.O.S) ANYTHING CAN BE A CHANCE UNLESS EVIDENCE SUPPORTS THE CLAIM OF POSSIBILITY, WHILE U HOPE FOR THAT DAY, ILL ALSO HOPE I WILL BECOME 1 TRILLION MILES TALL AND HOPE FOR ATHEIST TO HAVE GOOD JUDGMENT..

Re: Re: summary of my conversation here (its funny)

Originally posted by daktaklakpak

Also, if human were really the product of intelligent intervention, then how do you explain the flaws in human body such as the blind spot in your eyes? [/B]

I FEEL YOU, MY BODY IS SO CHAOTIC, WHY CANT I BE AS FAST AS A CHEETAH, STRONG AS A BEAR, EYE LIKE AN OCTUPUS, AND WINGS OF AN EAGLE AND SKIN AS TOUGH AS ALLIGATORS, FANG LIKE A LIONS. YOUR RIGHT, THE WORLD IS SO CHAOTIC, IF ONLY I CAN HAVE THOSE BODY PARTS, THEN THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE. I FEEL YOU...

ANYMORE JOKES? :D

musclemen who hopefully r an wimmins i r wanna have sexiering w/u 2nites so lets get 2 beds + fark like wild weezuls now that i rs no longer an MINDLESS CHILDRENs so we can sellibrate by haves sexier tonites plz musclemen who hopefully r an wimmins r u sexies? :)

Back