George Zimmerman found Not Guilty.

@ Kwhilborn

You accuse the media of sensationalizing and being one-sided and you are doing that and worse, sooooo........

You could at least be fair or strike a balance and bring in George's prior bad acts and start investigating his teenage years to be seen as at least credible and not some kind of mouthpiece for Zimmerman. Oh, and Kwhilborn, put in some good Hollywood villain pics for good measure .

Kwhilborn said:
The "Gangsta" (What he called himself) was foolish enough to bring his fists to a gunfight. He thought he was a tough guy and it got him killed in self defense. Zimmerman should get a medal. Now Trayvon cannot go around beating up snitches, neighborhood, watch or selling illegal guns to people. The world is a better place now.

Using your standard of armchair justice, the article below would imply we should put down George Zimmerman as well.
Florida police chief: George Zimmerman is ‘a Sandy Hook waiting to happen’

A series of indiscreet emails by a Florida police chief has revealed his belief that Trayvon Martin’s killer George Zimmerman is a volatile character who is “a Sandy Hook waiting to happen”.
Steve Bracknell is the chief of the Lake Mary police department, which is investigating Zimmerman, 29, for allegedly threatening his estranged wife, Shellie, and his father-in-law with a gun on Monday.
In an email exchange with a Lake Mary resident critical of the department’s initial decision not to arrest or charge Zimmerman, Bracknell appears to agree with the writer’s description of Zimmerman, acquitted in July of murdering Martin, an unarmed black teenager, as “a ticking time bomb”.
“Zimmerman is a Sandy Hook, Aurora waiting to happen,” the resident, Santiago Rodriguez, told Bracknell in his first email, seeking an explanation for why Lake Mary officers did not charge Zimmerman.
“Your reference to Sandy Hook … I agree,” Bracknell replied.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/...-zimmerman-is-a-sandy-hook-waiting-to-happen/

@ Bells,

No. Dealing guns is a crime. It is obvious from his phone transcripts he was
a) buying and selling illegal guns to kids (NOTE: THIS IS WHY I VIEW HIM AS MONSTER NOT METAL TEETH).
The phone transcripts were quite clear and included gun types, pricing, meeting locations. I do not care if he was never arrested for these things. It just appears I am smart enough to recognize a gun deal when I see one. If this is just a "troubled teen" then the US in in for a lot of trouble because guns kill.

b) Fighting and desire to see more blood on the snitch he had recently beaten up.

About the burglary ...

october-2011.jpg

It is an undisputed fact that Trayvon Martin was caught writing "What The Fuck" on School Walls, and when he had his bag searched burglary tools were found along with jewelry. I could care less if he was guilty of burglary as the only thing that matters is if he started the fight, but he does exemplify brazen criminal behavior in what we do see.

@ Bells,

Just because no charges were laid does not mean integent people seeing the facts in front of them cannot formulate an accurate opinion.

october-2011-1.jpg

These leaked police reports were reported in many articles in newspapers and Online. Mainly: Frances Robles writing a Miami Herald article on March 26th 2012

This is a map showing the location of the Burglarized home.

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/martin-clan-2.jpg
martin-clan-2.jpg

@ Bells,

Weird, because anyone smart enough to use google or READ will notice that I never made up any accusations about Treyvon being a thief. I have only shown what was widely reported.

I think it was you who was too stupid to recognize the phone transcripts linked and pasted many times were real. The phone transcripts are common knowledge but you still say they are fake. Anybody with an IQ above 75 should be able to find accurate transcripts online.

So it does appear Treyvon had stolen items in his possession/backpack.

I AM NOT GOING TO READ THEM FOR YOU, but anyone UNAWARE OF THE PHONE TRANSCRIPTS despite they have been discussed repeatedly in here and clearly show illegal gun negotiations. THE TRANSCRIPTS CAN BE FOUND HERE ...
http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/court-documents/174-defendant-s-3rd-supplemental-discovery

@ Bells,

So What did I make up?

I did receive my third ban in over a decade on this thread because the Tiassa the Racist Moderator (has called me Whitey, etc.) lacked the intelligence to comprehend what square brackets meant when I altered a quote to inform that the stolen goods (Jewelry) were returned to above mentioned Theft victim.

Tiassa admits to being in a Race Riot in 1991 at a Jesuit school and claims to have thrown Molotov Cocktails and used a weapon on someone (does this mean stabbed or shot?). This moderator has also set more buildings (plural) on fire. I think the Moderator needs to be reported to the FBI. The ban was ridiculous, but this Tiassa guy might be guilty of serious offences.

Slow-Motion-Molotov-Cocktail-610.jpg

(Someone throwing a Molotov Cocktail as our Racist Moderator claims to have thrown in 1991 at a Jesuit school)

Maybe we can help them put a name to a face. Jesuit School in 1991 I believe you suggested? That should help them narrow it down.

Did you intentionally write buildings as plural. WTF! Who sets more than one building on fire? I think one is a lifetime limit although most sane people try to set ZERO buildings on fire.

Yes. Fine example for us all apparently.

So. Tell us about your childhood. EEK!

Back to Trayvons Phone Extractions.. READ YOURSELF
1.DEALING FOR ILLEGAL GUNS,
Taken From Extraction Report #1

From Extraction report # 5

NOTE: SOME IDIOTS ON THIS THREAD HAVE SUGGESTED MAYBE THESE WERE LEGAL GUN TRANSACTIONS. It is not legal for people to SHARE OWNERSHIP of a .38 handgun as Trayvon suggests above. (Smacks Morons in Face.) :wtf:
2.VIOLENT ASSAULTS (PLURAL),

Taken From Extraction report # 1

3. DRUG ABUSE, on his own phone texts.

Taken From extraction Report # 1

Taken from Extraction Report # 2

and also:
Was he kicked out of his own moms home?

Taken from Extraction Record # 1

Trayvon: my mom just told me i gotta move with my dad. she just kicked me out

NOTE: Some may think all the Smoke talk is about cigarettes. He had THC in his system when he died as well. He does say weed in sms messages.

I could care less if Trayvon was on trial. These phone records are of illegal activities and I believe what I see.

If you see someone litter in front of you are they still a litterbug whether they got a ticket or not?

This seems like the rationale being used here a lot.

I AM NOT SAYING HE DESERVED TO DIE (although anyone dealing in illegal handguns I have no sympathy for as over 15000 kids die here every year because of guns).

I AM SAYING IF HE HAS CRIMINAL TENDENCIES THEN WHY DO WE BELIEVE HE WAS ONLY WALKING HOME FROM THE STORE WHEN THE GZ VERSION AND EVIDENCE CLEARLY SHOW HE WAS TAKING LONG WAY HOME, IF AT ALL.

WE ALSO KNOW TRAYVON WAS A VIOLENT FIGHTER (WANTED MORE BLOOD FROM HIS VICTIM AFTER FIGHT) BASED ON ABOVE TEXTS. SO MAYBE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH WAS GUILTY OF WATCHING HIM, BUT TRAYVON COULD HAVE ATTACKED GZ AS CLAIMED BY GZ.

MORAL OF STORY: DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE ARMED.

Try looking up "Presumption of Innocence", often rephrased as "Innocent until Proven Guilty". It is you and your cronies here stomping on this cornerstone of Justice that dates back to even Roman times (although called something different).

GZ has been found not guilty and you are still trying to hang him, and most of the facts you are using are fantasies in your head because nobody knows what happened that night.

MY ONLY REFERENCES TO TREYVONS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR IS BECAUSE IT PAINTS HIM AS SOMEONE WHO MAY HAVE PUNCHED THE LIGHTS OUT OF GZ. HECK HE MAY HAVE EVEN BEEN SIZING HOMES UP FOR ANOTHER BURGLARY. WE DO NOT KNOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODGzTLA0JSg

None of this matters. Everyone arguing for Treyvon is guessing he did not start a fight. GZ is allowed by law to run around Treyvon like a drunken monkey if he wanted to. EVERY STRANGER should be deemed suspicious to neighborhood watch, and GZ had reported suspicious White Males in his neighborhood watch duties. In call to police he first identified himself as neighborhood watch. GZ KNEW the police were coming. Starting a fight while armed is not sane. If you are armed it is customary to distance yourself from the target until they are lying down. You guess. I guess. We all Guess. Sounds like fair justice for GZ to me you wackos.

You keep calling him a violent criminal when he was never charged or ever found guilty of any crime. You assume he did these things, without any solid proof aside from some bizarre texts and you completely made up that he stole things from a house near his school.

Now, you were moderated for this on a previous occasion. Why are you still spouting the same dishonest argument as though it is fact?

Perhaps it is you who should look up "innocent until proven guilty". Martin was never charged for anything, let alone found guilty of any crime you keep saying he was guilty of.

Perhaps it is you who should look up "innocent until proven guilty". Martin was never charged for anything, let alone found guilty of any crime you keep saying he was guilty of.
Don't forget, you're dealing with someone who can't understand that sometimes an absence of proof really is proof of absence.

Kwhilborn stop taking Mt.Everest size dumps in this forum I am not impressed by your ability to eject large amounts of feces!

This entire thread is a joke. GZ was found innocent despite your vigilante conviction in your fantasy land mindset. Go live in a country where everyone is denied the right to be presumed innocent and then you can have your backward justice rammed down your throats so you can choke on them. You communist pigs disgust me.

6. (1) Presumption of innocence

6. (1) Where an enactment creates an offence and authorizes a punishment to be imposed in respect of that offence,

(a) a person shall be deemed not to be guilty of the offence until he is convicted or discharged under section 730 of the offence; and

(b) a person who is convicted or discharged under section 730 of the offence is not liable to any punishment in respect thereof other than the punishment prescribed by this Act or by the enactment that creates the offence.

R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 6; R.S., 1985, c. 27 (1st Supp.), s. 4, c. 1 (4th Supp.), s. 18(F); 1995, c. 22, s. 10.

SUCK ON THAT!!!

You can keep arguing this already decided case all you like, but you lose. A court of law has stated that Treyvon was stupid enough to pick a fight with someone armed. It is over. The verdict has cleared GZ of any wrongdoing. The law of the land says that you guys are losers in your opinions.

Justice prevailed.

Hip Hip Hooray!

Being a sore loser is a bit stinky! Go bathe in some reality!

"Suck on that?" How classy. :/

We are well aware of what the law states. Well aware of how the case turned out. But Treyvon didn't "pick a fight." GZ did, knowing he could kill the teen, if he had to. Thats the truth! You sound elated, like you've won the lottery. How dare you call those of us who don't think like you, communists!

Shame on you, kwhilborn!

A court of law has stated that Treyvon was stupid enough to pick a fight with someone armed.
No.
What the court of law found was a lack of evidence proving the hypothesis, you're assuming that an absence of proof is proof of absence. The same thing you have stated repeatedly can never and is never the case.

How dare you call those of us who don't think like you, communists!
Wait...

That was supposed to be an insult?

Caring about the well-being of your community is an insult now?

What about Zimmerman - he cared for his community so much that he put his life on the line for it. Doesn't that make him a communist?

Wait...

That was supposed to be an insult?

Caring about the well-being of your community is an insult now?

What about Zimmerman - he cared for his community so much that he put his life on the line for it. Doesn't that make him a communist?
In principle, that is what communism was intended to be, but has it played out that way in China? Not really. He meant it as an insult, getting away from the broad definition of communism. Further, to compare GZ volunteering his time as a neighborhood watch person, to help protect his community with communist China, doesn't even make sense, honestly. Not to mention, GZ's interest was all about GZ, and emerging a hero should something ever 'go down' in his neighborhood, and he were to handle it. To me, that's where his interest began and stopped. If that were not the case, he wouldn't be in the news yet again, arrested for threatening his soon to be ex wife with a gun.

But, how I think kwhilborn intended his comment, was to imply that for those who are not content with the GZ verdict, we are somehow 'sheeple' ...unable to think for ourselves, following the pack.

I might be entirely incorrect as to how he intended the comment, however, but that is my interpretation of it.

Last edited:
I know, I started feeling all warm and fuzzy when he said that.:p

lol It's how he intended it, though. I doubt that kwhilborn thinks that the premise of communism is a bad idea. I doubt he doesn't believe in a society that reaches out to all in need. I'm assuming he thinks that communism at its core, how it was initially intended, is a positive thing. But, he didn't mean it in those terms. I have a suspicion he meant it in reference to China. But, I am assuming a lot as to how he intended his comment.

lol It's how he intended it, though. I doubt that kwhilborn thinks that the premise of communism is a bad idea. I doubt he doesn't believe in a society that reaches out to all in need. I'm assuming he thinks that communism at its core, how it was initially intended, is a positive thing. But, he didn't mean it in those terms. I have a suspicion he meant it in reference to China. But, I am assuming a lot as to how he intended his comment.

He was probably raised up to believe communists were evil just like I was, so yeah,I knew he was trying to be insulting. Most likely he has not even read a book on communism, so he is spouting off his parents beliefs. This good Ugha Ugha and that bad ugha ugha!

@ Wegs,
According to Jury and only witness it was the wannabe gangsta that started the fight. You are making up your own facts. GZ was only trying to point police towards a stranger (ethnicity had nothing to do with it, this neighborhood was only 1/2 white) in the neighborhood as is common practice with many neighborhood watches. It is you who should be ashamed. You say the truth is GZ started the fight, but you can only back that up by talking to all the dancing fairies and gnomes residing in the nearby gardens. Certainly nobody of the human species (aside from you) knows that as the truth.

If you had a gun would you get in a fistfight? Only if you are more moronic than you act here (and that's saying something).

Why do people with guns usually try to avoid fist fights? Anybody?
@ Quinnsong,
So I suppose it is only about race that man was shot.

When my cousin was 13 (he's in 40's now) was running down street in Buffalo, NY. The police had guns drawn and said they almost fired thinking he was a local bank robber (He was white).

My Grandfather was met by a Swat team with Rifles leveled at him as he exited an Elevator at Toronto Royal York Hotel and taken into custody because he matched the description of a man who had killed a Hotel Clerk because of bad credit cards. The villain was caught after taking a cab hostage and fleeing to the U.S..

A White Man in my former neighborhood was shot and killed in front of his family when a Drug Raid got the Address Wrong.

There is a common theme with Treyvons case and Police shootings. Don't attack (or run at) people with guns.

IF LITERACY PREVAILED HERE PEOPLE MIGHT REALIZE THE COMMUNIST REFERENCE WAS ABOUT JUSTICE SYSTEMS, AND COMMUNIST REGIMES ARE A BIT BLATANT ABOUT IGNORING CIVIL RIGHTS ON OCCASSION. SO YES QUINNSONG ... IF YOU COULD READ I WOULD NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS BUT ... Communist Justice Bad, Our Justice Better. I did not need my parents to explain that.

@ Trippy,

Only a few rational people on this thread believe in the presumption of innocence, and instead have a mob mentality that would have this innocent (according to Jury) man hung from a tree for simply trying to protect his neighborhood.

@ Asguard,
If someone is not guilty then they must be innocent.

in·no·cent
/ˈinəsənt/
Adjective
Not guilty of a crime or offense.
Noun
An innocent person, in particular.
Synonyms
guiltless - harmless - naive - guileless - ingenuous

The Communist comment I made was referencing countries where civil liberties like "PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE" are ignored.

It does not need to be a communist country though for such laws. Mexico is a decent example of "Guilty until Proven Innocent" laws.

“GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT”*
For an accused person, one of the most critical differences is that under*
Mexican criminal law, the accused is essentially considered guilty until*
proven innocent
. Mexico does not allow bail on personal recognizance and*
therefore a cash bail must be posted (which may not be available depending*
on the potential sentence). Many activities that are not considered crimes in*
the U.S. may be crimes in Mexico. Additionally, the role of judges in*
Mexico is broader than in the U.S. Mexican judges are active in developing*
a case and gathering evidence. In the absence of jury trials, judges also*
make the ultimate decisions about the innocence or guilt of an accused.
http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/root/pdfs/telegalcriminalguide.pdf

I will not define what civil liberties mean however, as this crowd seems hell bent against them anyways.

When people learn to read in Grade school, they often learn some things are inferred via context.

So...

Go live in a country where everyone is denied the right to be presumed innocent and then you can have your backward justice rammed down your throats so you can choke on them. You communist pigs disgust me.

If you take the ENTIRE statement and are brighter than dimwit status (Guess this means you lot), then maybe you could have realized the communist reference meant a country with backward justice. You communist dimwits disgust me ( do you understand me now?)..

Last edited:
See my link above for guilty until proven innocent! What about Trayvon's civil liberties? What about Jonathan Ferrell's civil liberties? Neither got a trial by jury, just more vigilante justice Southern style!

Back