From Captive to Convert to Islam !!

otheadp said:
cowboy: i don't think he understands half of the words you used

I don't know about that. PM seems like a fairly intelligent guy. If there really was a misunderstanding I'd guess that it was due to the way I arranged my words rather than the words themselves.

what a wonderful missionary website.

200waysbookcover.gif

where do i sign up?
shukran to allah the rakhman that brought you and your propaganda missionary site to myself.

inshallah all Jews will see it and understand the mercy and glory of allah
let the conversion begin!

You guys claim that Iran is very oppressive, isnt great that students were allowed to protest for their rights ????? isnt that exactly what happen in the west ????
They were not allowed...
The Islamic Republic defeated the 1999 student uprising by the use of its police, and assault gangs-the bearded men in slippers-who attacked the students with guns, chain, and machete. Nearly 2000 students were arrested and imprisoned. Many still remain in jail.

Your societies are NOT free, they are imprisoned with materialism and consumerism, you work all your life just to pay your mortgage or you will end up in the street and you call that FREEDOM ??
yes, you do have to pay for your house or you will lose it, or you could get an apartment, but no one forces you to buy things even within our society, there can be people like the Amish or Mennonites who are religious farmers. I am surprised that you would consider freedom to be a bad thing, suitable only for westerners. Don't you want the freedom to interpret Islam as you choose? Why do you live in the west?

Do you dare to question the holocaust for example under the banner of FREEDOM OF SPEECH ???
You can , in the U.S., question the holocaust, whatever that means(its an historical fact), you can even be a Nazi, or run your own town like the Mormons, or start a hippy cult.

You see, again, this western self-rightous attitude in which everything good for you must be good for everyone...
Havn't you decided that everyone in a predominately muslim society is a muslim, and will never change their opinion? What if, god forbid, you have a rebellious daughter that becomes an anarchist atheist, no one has complete control over another's mind, do you want to see her imprisoned or worse?

I haven't received any responses to my posts, either. I guess I was right as well.

Acid Cowboy said:
I don't know about that. PM seems like a fairly intelligent guy. If there really was a misunderstanding I'd guess that it was due to the way I arranged my words rather than the words themselves.

Thanks Acid...I am willing to spend days discussing ANYTHING you want to discuss about Islam as long as your questions are put in respectful manner.

Proud_Muslim said:
Thanks Acid...I am willing to spend days discussing ANYTHING you want to discuss about Islam as long as your questions are put in respectful manner.
In other words, only ask questions which gives PM a chance to praise Islam, otherwise he will ignore you.

Vienna said:
In other words, only ask questions which gives PM a chance to praise Islam, otherwise he will ignore you.
----------
M*W: Little Wienie, put your little wienie back in your pants. It's not scaring anybody. Christianity is the enemy. Jesus, if he were here today, would slap you in the face. You surely don't credit Christianity. You are an imbicel. There is no such thing as Christianity, yet you propose there is. You are lost. I don't believe even you exist. If you do, you are a mockery of truth. Islam will drown Christianity. There is no such thing as Christianity. You are a fool. You are the one who is killing innocent Muslim children. I hope the Muslims find you and kill you. You deserve to die for your sins.

Proud_Muslim said:

My questions were put in a respectful manner. Where's your discussion?

Acid Cowboy said:
My questions were put in a respectful manner. Where's your discussion?

Cant you see my discussion in the early pages of this thread ??

Anywho, you can start asking now and I will answer you with all honesty, I already put MORONS like vienna and othede on ignore, so, I am ready to discuss anything with you.....go ahead, your turn:

Medicine Woman said:
----------
M*W: Little Wienie, put your little wienie back in your pants. It's not scaring anybody. Christianity is the enemy. Jesus, if he were here today, would slap you in the face. You surely don't credit Christianity. You are an imbicel. There is no such thing as Christianity, yet you propose there is. You are lost. I don't believe even you exist. If you do, you are a mockery of truth. Islam will drown Christianity. There is no such thing as Christianity. You are a fool. You are the one who is killing innocent Muslim children. I hope the Muslims find you and kill you. You deserve to die for your sins.

Well said Medicine Woman, now you will expect ruthless attack not only from the moron vienna but from every single BIGOT and ISLAMOPHOBE in this forum.

Dont worry, they cant hide the truth with their lies, no one ever managed to curtail the sun..never.

Medicine Woman said:
----------
You are a sad sicko lady, and in urgent need of psychriatic help.

What do you mean no such thing as Christianity?????

Are you serious?

You are the one who is killing innocent Muslim children

Explain your accusations NOW bitch. :bugeye:

Back