Free speech, personal responsibility, respect for others, and general conduct

Northie:

You could just delete them. ;)

I like my "Xev vs. Sciforums" thread. I think I'm going to go crush Japanese model cities.

Don't go using logic to invalidate my claim...trying to make a point like Wet1 here.

We're not supposed to use logic to invalidate claims? So your claim is illogical?

I like it, Chosen, I like it.

I thought words don't hurt?

Sarcasm.

Okay okay okay, no more point to arguing. It's been fun.

Xev, you're a geek

Originally posted by Xev
We're not supposed to use logic to invalidate claims? So your claim is illogical?

I like it, Chosen, I like it.

I did not explicitly mean the entire realm and encompassment of logic here. Use your common sense and stop being such a nerd. Anyone can invalidate that claim and say I have no proof for such and so on.

The point is...well the point...it was very nerd-like of you to say Wet1's argument isn't valid because of "straw man" - I mean common sense here Xevvy.

And...Adam, you're such a little prick, more slander to feed the entire forum in that little signature of yours eh? And I'm suppose to be the jackass? What the hell warrants your behavior Adam?

Sarcasm.

Okay okay okay, no more point to arguing. It's been fun.

Yea, it has geek...:D

See, you can't call people prick here. It's against the rules.

Hail to the king baby.

Hey, call me anything you want, just leave the money on the table by the door on your way out. :D

Adam:
Awww, you don't have to do that. Marry me, sailor, and I'll take good care of you. :p

Chosen:
Yea, it has geek...

You forget that we geeks take "geek" as a compliment. ;)

Originally posted by Adam
Hey, call me anything you want, just leave the money on the table by the door on your way out. :D

Whatever monkey.

Xev:

Geek!! :D

A4Ever:

What rules? Adam is a slandering prick. :)

TheChosen

If you are referring to my use of your words in my signature, well, that is not actually slander.

Adam

If you are referring to my use of your words in my signature, well, that is not actually slander.

That is defamation to put it in a better term.

What you are trying to do is attack my reputation, purposely.

Refutation on Adam's defamation:
  1. All negative assertions and statements made concerning advice about women have been quoted by the respectable sciforums.com members, notably Tyler who debated with me. I never mentioned a statement of disrespect about a woman.
  2. Xenu, stated to me, "Women aren't property", nowhere have I said that. But ~The_Chosen~, you deleted all your posts!! Refer to point 1. I deleted the threads for that purpose, people all over were insulting, criticizing, and flaming without reasonable causes and rebuttals.
  3. As for the logic, I never meant in a sense of the total realm of logic. Xev, supposedly "invalidated" Wet1's argument by saying it was "strawman" - I mean, come on, Wet1 was trying to make a point and not prove the existence of anything, etc. Refer to the logical order of this thread.

Point taken Adam, now take this point and keep it in your head for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
What you think the *point* was?

There was a point in that rubbish?

Mr. Adam, you are a sciforums.com person, an intellect.

Now, why did you make such a baseless claim? Where are your reasons that you always fail to give to me.

Re: What you think the *point* was?

Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~

Now, why did you make such a baseless claim?
What claim are you referring to?

I haven't seen this level of intellect since they let a squad of cheerleaders loose in Fermilab. :p

That is defamation to put it in a better term.

No, it isn't.

DEFAMATION - An act of communication that causes someone to be shamed, ridiculed, held in contempt, lowered in the estimation of the community, or to lose employment status or earnings or otherwise suffer a damaged reputation. Such defamation is couched in 'defamatory language'. Libel and slander are defamation.

Same source as last time, Chosen, I'd advise you to look up these terms before using them.

BTW, truth is a defense for both defamation, libel and slander.

Oh, and Chosen, if you can't handle fallacies being labelled, I'd advise you to avoid debates.

Xev

Originally posted by Xev
I haven't seen this level of intellect since they let a squad of cheerleaders loose in Fermilab. :p

Who are you refering to?

No, it isn't.

DEFAMATION - An act of communication that causes someone to be shamed, ridiculed, held in contempt, lowered in the estimation of the community, or to lose employment status or earnings or otherwise suffer a damaged reputation. Such defamation is couched in 'defamatory language'. Libel and slander are defamation.

Same source as last time, Chosen, I'd advise you to look up these terms before using them.

BTW, truth is a defense for both defamation, libel and slander.

I already provided the rebuttals (truth), and Adam won't remove those comments in his signature. :mad: I'm not going down to his level and playing the stupid game with him.

Defamation: An act of communication that causes someone to be shamed, ridiculed, held in contempt, lowered in the estimation of the community, or to lose employment status or earnings or otherwise suffer a damaged reputation.

Adam's signature is an act of communication that causes ~The_Chosen~ to be possibly suffering a damage reputation. But it is not libel or slander.

If you want to play the game of terminology and context...Traducement, he is misrepresenting my information. Damaging my reputation. Read the signature, what do you conclude after done reading?

Oh, and Chosen, if you can't handle fallacies being labelled, I'd advise you to avoid debates.

Fallacies? If you can't appropiately label the fallacies and apply it where relevant, I suggest you to avoid debates also. :)

Xenu, stated to me, "Women aren't property", nowhere have I said that. But ~The_Chosen~, you deleted all your posts!! Refer to point 1. I deleted the threads for that purpose, people all over were insulting, criticizing, and flaming without reasonable causes and rebuttals.

How the hell did I get drug back into this? Are you still whining about this? Are you that eager for attention or are you truly hurt?

Back