Free speech, personal responsibility, respect for others, and general conduct

Good ole' Xenu

Originally posted by Xenu

How the hell did I get drug back into this? Are you still whining about this? Are you that eager for attention or are you truly hurt?

You aren't drugged back into it. I'm using your example to prove a point. We all make mistakes.

I'm not whining at all, look at Adam's signature...:rolleyes:

The "attention" crap again? Why don't I take things out of context and misrepresent YOU, then when you defend yourself (if you respect yourself), I will say "You this eager for attention?"

And hurt?! LoL, what else are you gonna say next??

You aren't drugged back into it. I'm using your example to prove a point. We all make mistakes.

I still have no idea why my posts and my name have anything to do with Adam's signature. This to me is defamation of my character.

Your definition of defamation:
Defamation: An act of communication that causes someone to be shamed, ridiculed, held in contempt, lowered in the estimation of the community, or to lose employment status or earnings or otherwise suffer a damaged reputation.

All of those words in Adam's signature are yours aren't they? Well if you feel shamed, ridiculed of held in contempt, you have committed defamation on yourself, haven't you?

TheChosen, I am an evil mastermind determined to destroy the world. I am NOT a nice person. If I see stupidity, I like to make people pay for it. Don't get too obsessed. You really don't matter much. As soon as some other idiot says something similarly ridiculous, I may put their words in my signature instead. Or maybe a movie line, or something.

Originally posted by Xenu
I still have no idea why my posts and my name have anything to do with Adam's signature. This to me is defamation of my character.

You do not see the logical connection?

And it is not defamation, I am telling the truth about what happened. You did say that, correct? But show me where what I posted could possibly misrepresent you. I gave my reasons against Adam, and if I did defame you, reasons please.

Your definition of defamation:

That's Xev's, scroll up.

All of those words in Adam's signature are yours aren't they? Well if you feel shamed, ridiculed of held in contempt, you have committed defamation on yourself, haven't you?

Yes they are, but they are taken out of CONTEXT. Adam very well knew what happened. Everything negative that I have said has been quoted. But why is he misrepresenting the information.

Read his signature. Now by *just* that signature, what do you conclude?

Let's say I say: "When the earth explodes into cosmic dust, earth no longer exists."

Taking out of context:
earth no longer exists
Liar what am I sitting on right now!

I did say that, but look at the misrepresenatation.

Originally posted by Adam
TheChosen, I am an evil mastermind determined to destroy the world. I am NOT a nice person. If I see stupidity, I like to make people pay for it. Don't get too obsessed. You really don't matter much. As soon as some other idiot says something similarly ridiculous, I may put their words in my signature instead. Or maybe a movie line, or something.

Obsessed? Why don't you ever put yourself in my shoes?

Just wait until you say something, and watch it land right in my signature...:p

If I don't matter much, then get rid of that crap on your signature. :)

You don't matter much. But the principle of making stupidity painful does matter. So will I change my signature? Nup!

Well, eventually...

Back