For Christians of sciforums: "Lessons" for Christians...

Adam,

Jesus is the best doctor in the house? The sucker made chairs for a living. He couldn't fix a stubbed toe.

Who can be a greater doctor than a doctor of souls?

Love,
Nelson

Everyone can learn how to heal the body... but who heals the soul? That's the great heal... Your body is temporary, but your soul is eternal... is much more important...

Love,
Nelson

I'm an atheist. I love my girlfriend. How does one of this world's multiple monotheistic religions enter into it at all?

Thanks!

Thanks bubbl3 and Jan Ardena!! :D

Adam,

How old are you...?

I'm an atheist. I love my girlfriend. How does one of this world's multiple monotheistic religions enter into it at all?

Well... I'll answer you with your signature...

100% owned and operated by November.

Is you her possession? And is she yours? Is this really Love? Love is not possessive. You don't own each other. You don't control each other. You Love when you like to be with someone, when you be yourself with someone, when you like to spent time together. That's Love. Respect each others individuality, living in Harmony, flexibly adaptating together to new things, to the changes and challenges of Life. Exchanging ideas and feelings. Letting each other go when they want because you are both secure and the relationship is stable and flexible, good for both of you. And you grow up with the relationship. I learned this with my girlfriend (or ex...) and she didn't say me a word about it, but the way I grew up with her only proves that our Love is real and fulfilling.

I hope you understood...

Love,
Nelson

To Sin is to the death!

Originally posted by Adam
Lust is a good thing. It's only bad when you act on it without invitation (unless of course you're taing care of it by yourself).
Adam, NO! Your very wrong! To lust in your mind is a sin unto your own body! Your really not supose to do it at all! And the soul that sins shall die! You not to even think on those things!
All that involves men and women, is to be in holy matrimoney, and not outside of marrige!

Jesus is the best doctor in the house? The sucker made chairs for a living. He couldn't fix a stubbed toe.

JESUS is the 'Great Physician'! And you need help!:D Give JESUS a chance, once again to doctor your ills! He is open for busness 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and never closes for any reason!! And it's FREE! just have faith in Him!:) Jesus saves! Yes He still can heal stubbed toes too!!

Amen!

Originally posted by TruthSeeker
Everyone can learn how to heal the body... but who heals the soul? That's the great heal... Your body is temporary, but your soul is eternal... is much more important...

Love,
Nelson
AMEN! Truth Seeker! AMEN!!:D

Back