For Christians of sciforums: "Lessons" for Christians...

TruthSeeker: Yeah... I'll probably have problems at those times. I won't shut up my cry for Love, peace and Compassion to the world! Praise our God Love for He is Almighty!!!
Shall I be a living sacrifice to God! Shall I carry the cross with Jesus! Because I believe in Love! I Love Love!
And Moses spoke to Yahweh on a hill.:rolleyes:

How much of what you believe can be confirmed through observation? How much must you believe simply based on the word some greedy preacher and a book based on four contradictory accounts of events that reasonable people would discard as a fairy tale outside of the biblical context?

Many among your ranks can accept the theory of evolution as a fact. If I am not mistaken that brings hypocracy to your religion. They must also believe the opposing position as defined in Genisis. People with a well-defined mantra are by default less open-minded. It is a weakness that you are locked into one version of events. What's worse is the fact that your views were defined by a cult with no perspective on reality.

Evolution is not new. It actually predates the Christian religion. Anaximander (611-547BC) first put forth the theory. They suppressed this as they suppressed Pythagaros and his revelation of the Earth as a sphere and Galileo's discovery of the moons of Jupiter and the craters on our moon. As a religion it is infamous for suppressing facts.

Teg,

I believe not only in the Word, but also in my Heart. I don't need a material observation to prove it true. It's already true in my Heart.

Are you american? If you are, you should know that in many schools of the US the theory of evolution is not accepted anymore. In many places, the theory of evolution is losing credibility. Check it out... ;)

And don't speak as a political to draw attention. Your pompous words don't make you more or less intelligent. Speaking hardly is easy, hard is speaking easily...

Love,
Nelson

Originally posted by TruthSeeker

I believe not only in the Word, but also in my Heart. I don't need a material observation to prove it true. It's already true in my Heart.
Yeah and in my hearth christianity is a stupid archaic brainwashing nonsence
in many schools of the US the theory of evolution is not accepted anymore. In many places, the theory of evolution is losing credibility. Check it out... :)
And you are happy for it. You think tht creatonism is more likeable. then truly America has stepped back into the Dark Ages.:( :mad: Maybe it wouldn't be so bad at all if terrorists destroy it?;):D
words don't make you more or less intelligent
neither do you

Luck,
Andris

Truthseeker,

you should know that in many schools of the US the theory of evolution is not accepted anymore. In many places, the theory of evolution is losing credibility. Check it out...
Wishfull thinking on your part I'm afraid. You're dreaming. Believing what you want to believe is otherwise known as delusion.

Show the statistics and the evidence. Define 'many' in this context. Are you talking religious sponsored schools or state schools?

Cris

Last edited:
Truthseeker,

Yet again an appeal to emotionalism, the basis for religious belief. And the most unreliable mechanism ever devised for distinguishing fact from fantasy.

And you state this with such pride. A dismissal for the need to determine truth.

Your claims and your name (truthseeker) create an oxymoron, a paradox. You are not seeking truth. In fact you are not seeking anything at all. You have already decided what is truth and you aren't prepared to accept anything other than a specific superstition.

Wake up and observe the real world.

Cris

Truthseeker:
And that explains why children die of AIDS, of cancer, of sleeping sickness, Tay-Sachs and of all manner of nasty diseases.

They simply don't have the intellectual capacity to ask God to save them. So, they will burn for this, will they not?

Because, after all, how can an 8 month old believe.

Your God is a rather sadistic son of a bitch. Good thing he dosen't exist.

Hi to you too Cris.

Isn't this arrogant and sarcastic?

How in the bloody hell is that arrogant?

If it's not, what the heck it is?!?!

It is correct, for one.

Yeah... I guessed this before... Unfortunatly, many americans are just like you...

Hmm, I know you meant to insult my country.....but that is almost a compliment!

You already proved the opposite many times...

Uh huh. So you are privy to all 18 years of my past?

Are you american? If you are, you should know that in many schools of the US the theory of evolution is not accepted anymore. In many places, the theory of evolution is losing credibility. Check it out...

You know, you're not supposed to drink the bong water.....

Ychlobl mkarnsh rblrrbbb.

Well that's the most intelligent thing you've said so far! Oh wait, Adam said that.....

to sir loone:

if there would be a god, you wouldn't say any of these things, you wouldn't quote the bible. you wouldn't have to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ye reject GOD and His Holy Car, you will accept the ANTI-CHRIST the incarnation of the Devil himself! He will be Mercedesless!!"

ps. nice flag.

The Bible can me made to say whatever you want it to as "all religions" that use the Bible for their beleifs can be proved they picked and chose the parts they liked and simply explain away the ones they don't like.. If any of you think your religion based on the Bible is 100 percent true I will be glad to prove you wrong using a verse from the bible. Overall, this entry is VERY right as the real lesson of the Bible is God is Love. You can pick it apart all you want using the Bible but like I said,, tell me what your faith is and I will prove your religion ignores some of the bible.

I am afraid not

Welcome, justagirl! You said:

the real lesson of the Bible is God is Love

I'm afraid not.
Nahum 3:2
3:3
The horseman lifteth up both the bright sword and the glittering spear: and there is a multitude of slain, and a great number of carcases; and there is none end of their corpses; they stumble upon their corpses:
3:4
Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.
3:5
Behold, I am against thee, saith the LORD of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will shew the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.
3:6
And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock.
3:7
And it shall come to pass, that all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?

Exodus 22:20
He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Ezekial 5:11:
Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity.
5:12
A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.
5:13
Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.
5:14
Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.

Romans 14:23
And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Numbers 31:18
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

2 Th.1:7-9

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1:9
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

The sad thing is, I don't remember all this....there is so much, that the only thing that really sticks out in my mind is the rape of the Midianite children and the defiling of the temple.

A verse from Psalms also sticks out:

137:9
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

But, it is truly sad that there are so many, I cannot even remember them all and need to look them up.

And there are more! More than I have time to find.

*shrugs* what part of my entry didn't you understand??If your faith uses the bible for it's beleif, tell me your faith and I will show parts of the Bible you ignore.. If your faith doesn't use the Bible for it's beleif ..than you are wasting my time and your time as the debate ober God or no God has lasted over 4500 years and nobody has won it.. I can't win it and neither can you.

You stated that

the real lesson of the Bible is God is Love

I refuted, because you seem like a nice girl who does not wish to believe in somthing that is so untrue....

I could be wrong.

I think of the Bible more as a strange historical document that makes 'Justine' look like 'Runaway Bunny'......

that was very nice of you then and thanks for caring. I am very unique and openly see the problems of the Bible and don't try to follow all of it as noone can. The Bible disputes itself many times and that's why we have 2000 or so different churches and religions. But the verses you showed me are real and in there but so are verses that teaches love. In a way we think the same howver, I follow the verses of Love as real and find the rest just humans offering their selfish opinions at times I openly admit I make mistakes and have yet to meet a man that doesn't. I think it's wrong to expect any person to be perfect and that has to include the authors of the Bible. Moses is a very good example as he said "thou shall not kill".. there was no exceptions to that..But yet many times he did kill and he even said God told me too. Thats an oxymoron and many expamples of that can be found in the Bible. I feel the real message of the Bible is God loves us and wants us to get along with each other and that all men make mistakes and try to force their beliefs on others. Thats why I challeneged any religion to say "they follow all of the Bible" as none do.. We all pick and choose the parts we like. I picked love and thanks for caring but I am fine with my beleifs like many authors have said "all we need is love", "give peace a chance" etc etc...lol you see my point..

justagirl,

...I follow the verses of Love as real and find the rest just humans offering their selfish opinions at times I openly admit I make mistakes and have yet to meet a man that doesn't.

Me too... :)
The one who has no sins, throw the first stone! ;)

I feel the real message of the Bible is God loves us and wants us to get along with each other and that all men make mistakes and try to force their beliefs on others.

I agree...

I picked love and thanks for caring but I am fine with my beleifs like many authors have said "all we need is love", "give peace a chance" etc etc...lol you see my point..

I picked Love too. Actually, the Bible is the Book of Love... ;)

I like you girl...
Nice to have you here. :)

Love,
Nelson

smiles thanks for the welcome!! I needed that...lol I'm having a bad weekend...but I try to be loving smiles keep posting... I will be here for your support on love

"Lessons for Christians"

Originally posted by Xev
You stated that

I refuted, because you seem like a nice girl who does not wish to believe in somthing that is so untrue....

I could be wrong.

I think of the Bible more as a strange historical document that makes 'Justine' look like 'Runaway Bunny'......

The Bible is 'absolute truth' and is historicaly accurrate! IT is the Holy Word from God Himself!

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV. :9) "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not decieved: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

1 Corinthians 6:13 KJV. : "Meats for the belly, and the belly for the meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."

Revelation 21:8 KJV. " But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the (Lake of Fire) lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Beware the "second death", all who hate God and His Holy Word of love and direction!! And hate the very name of the only one that can save you, Jesus the Son of the Living GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! This is real, not fantasy! But your very realty of existance is of Him that is Creator of all! Beware! :)

Last edited:
GOD 'eternal' ! You are limmited

Originally posted by varkas
to sir loone:

if there would be a god, you wouldn't say any of these things, you wouldn't quote the bible. you wouldn't have to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ye reject GOD and His Holy Car, you will accept the ANTI-CHRIST the incarnation of the Devil himself! He will be Mercedesless!!"

ps. nice flag.

'Varkas', you lack the understanding of the Bible, He has people of Faith to give out the Gospels to people that know Him not as God! I quote His words, because He IS!:D And His Holy Spirit within me, and TruthSeeker, and Tony1 and many others!

And, if you countinue to reject Jesus and God's Holy Word, you will except Satan's 'Super Man', the Anti-Christ, who is Satan in human form! But he will be far far more horrible then Hitler, or anyone else! Beware! The times are fast aproaching!

Truthseeker:

You have yet to explain how I am arrogant.

*Raises eyebrows*

Don't you know better than to cast aspersions on a girl's personality and not reply?

Justagirl: Whatever works for you. Good luck.

Bah humbug indeed.

*Sniffles*

He never writes, he never calls, and he dosen't explain that one.

But I've been called all manner of things....this is the first time I've been called arrogant. I'm rather curious.

Yes, I'm bored too.

Back