First TV Interview: The Pregnant Man

SO I watched parts of it. Apparently "he" used to be a woman. A very attractive one at that. Was runner up in a pagent. Anyway "he" didn't feel normal as a woman when he started developing breasts and such. So then he had a sex change. He had his breast removed.... and something about the clit can turn into a small penis??????? ( I was doing laundry and stuff) Then they kept this a secret and everyone thought his wife was pregnant. Then "he" revealed he was actually pregnant.

Pretty FUCKED UP.......I don't know what woman (his wife) could be with such a freak!

The devil incarnate, and then there's the essential question

Oprah is the devil incarnate. But that's beside the point.

I mean, not to be rude, but we're, like twenty-seven or so posts in, and I'm wondering what the ethical or moral issue is.

Anyone? Anyone?

i dont think it's messed up. his wife couldnt have a baby, so he is
and apparently, his wife was with him before he started on the hormone treatment (when he was a woman). not sure if thats right, but i heard it on the news this morning.
i think its great that they feel so comfortable with theirselves that they want to share their story with the world. it takes alot of guts to do that, especially when you know you're gonna get alot of backlash and critisism for it

I mean, not to be rude, but we're, like twenty-seven or so posts in, and I'm wondering what the ethical or moral issue is.

Anyone? Anyone?

Well, if you want me to invent one.. ;)

With all the publicity this gets, the kid may have a rough time at school when it grows up.
I think it would be more acceptable to use a surrogate mother.

Last edited:
They were actually saying in the interview that after the baby is born they will probably be hounded to death. They said they might go into hiding.

I agree Enmos can you imagine that getting out at school. I mean my kids
have a rough time at school with some of the bullies, and my kids are pretty normal.
I can't even imagine this situation.

Anyone? Anyone?

I posted the only one I could think of.

Don't recall asking any parent if they used to be of a different sex before or were transexuals now etc.

Whats the purpose of the show unless the guy/gal needs the money?

I did not watch it though, so I may have missed any enlightening moments.

Anyone? Anyone?

The ethical/moral issue is that this subhuman freak of nature changed genders, and now purportedly wants to raise a kid in his degenerate environment.

The ethical/moral issue is that this subhuman freak of nature changed genders, and now purportedly wants to raise a kid in his degenerate environment.

What if someone if born as both genders, are they subhuman for making a decision on what gender they want to be?

What if someone if born as both genders, are they subhuman for making a decision on what gender they want to be?

That's beyond the point. This pregnant "man" doesn't fit that particular bill. From what I've heard, "he" used to be a perfectly functional woman, and decided to get a sex change. "He" should have been shot between the eyes then and there.

That's beyond the point. This pregnant "man" doesn't fit that particular bill. From what I've heard, "he" used to be a perfectly functional woman, and decided to get a sex change. "He" should have been shot between the eyes then and there.

Nice attitude there.. :bugeye:

Why do you think like that ?

Nice attitude there.. :bugeye:

Why do you think like that ?

Because changing a perfectly functional gender is both abnormal and unnatural. It's a disgraceful component of a society's liberalized standards and morals.

Because changing a perfectly functional gender is both abnormal and unnatural. It's a disgraceful component of a society's liberalized standards and morals.

That's an absolute ? And punishable by death ?

I've got to ask, how do you view your own solution ? Amoral, abnormal ?

Back