Fetuses have no rights and hence it is alright to kill them

Why women have abortions
1% of all abortions occur because of rape or incest; 6% of abortions occur because of potential health problems regarding either the mother or child, and 93% of all abortions occur for social reasons (i.e. the child is unwanted or inconvenient).

Thats a lot of careless women. Sometimes I think abortions are too easy.

also i think that doctors should be talling women that you should only be allowed to have a certain amount of abortions, because having abortion after abortion its not going to be good for them

yes it is but i dont have to think its right, i think its immoral and should only be used for certain conditions, abortion is too easy,
Then you can not use them.

you have said yourself that sick/ill/ disabled people are a waste to society, (or words to that effect anyway)

Right, and not necessarily; I primarily put an emphasis on the mentally unfit (such as vegetables) in which case they are wastes to society, although of course I pity them

Also even if, nobody else seems to agree with me, so what are we gonna do?

i totally agree with you, i think women see it has a precaution, and use them whenever they want,

abortions must be easier to get in the UK then here in the US. There are some states that only have 1 abortion clinic. Can you imagine England only having 1 clinic?

Then you can not use them.

Right, and not necessarily; I primarily put an emphasis on the mentally unfit (such as vegetables) in which case they are wastes to society, although of course I pity them

Also even if, nobody else seems to agree with me, so what are we gonna do?

let me put a question to you, would you want your wife/gf to have an abortion, just because you didnt want the child?

A difficult question, but yes, assuming she didn't want it either. No reason to unnecessarily burden ourselves.

abortions must be easier to get in the UK then here in the US. There are some states that only have 1 abortion clinic. Can you imagine England only having 1 clinic?

we can go and see our doctor and he will send us to the nearest hosiptal, and then they will perform the abortion, of course there are abortion clinics in the UK however i dont know how many

we can go and see our doctor and he will send us to the nearest hosiptal, and then they will perform the abortion, of course there are abortion clinics in the UK however i dont know how many

Your life has to be in danger for a hospital to do it here. Its the only way insurance will pay for it...it must be medically necessary.

Right, I agree, but it is still their choice.

Yes, legally it is the bearer's choice, but morally it is only the bearer's choice if you believe that a child in the womb, at whatever stage, has no moral right to stay alive.
This is distinct from civil rights.

Yes, legally it is the bearer's choice, but morally it is only the bearer's choice if you believe that a child in the womb, at whatever stage, has no moral right to stay alive.
This is distinct from civil rights.

The "child"? You mean the collection of cells.

Back