Europe Is Sick Of Muslims

So are you trying to say that one billion of us are responsible for what 19 people did?

No and don't attempt to put words in his mouth...
They are a bunch of murderous wild animals by nature, what they believe and the fact they can be deceived into believing it ... proves what they are.
Their religion was custom taylored for killing and conquest, and they won't stop till every so-called "infidel" on the planet is dead.
Any fool that believes anything else is being lied too.

Last edited:
Woody said:
JB said:

Arabs are this way whether they believe in Islam or not. The bible indicates they (arabs/ishmaelites) will always be against everyone else:

Gen 16

Gen 17:20

Gen 1:1 - Shut the fuck up!

Muslim said:
Gen 1:1 - Shut the fuck up!
Not a very intelligent response.

Since you obviously disagree with him, why not offer a sound counterpoint instead of resorting to childish obscenities? Rather than advancing your position, that sort of thing actually serves to erode it.

Woody said:
JB said:

Arabs are this way whether they believe in Islam or not. The bible indicates they (arabs/ishmaelites) will always be against everyone else:

Gen 16

Gen 17:20

And only 20% of Muslims are Arabs. Arabs are well respected in the Muslim world like every other Muslim group. Islam promotes a brotherhood devoid of racism and prejudice. Islamic cultures include the Central Asian nations, Muslim South Asians, Southeast Asians, Azerbaijanis, Albanians, Bosnians, Kurdistanis, Berbers, West Africans, Tartars, East Africans, etc. Also many people in South America and many Africans have interest in Arab culture and Islam. Islam is also the fastest growing religion among the West.

Didn't Prophet Jesus (pbuh) preach the brotherhood of man? All that this proves is why Christian bigots are so anti-Arab and filled with racism. I find it funny how many Christian evangelists hate Arabs and love Jews, when infact it was the Jewish people who were responsible for the killing of the Holy Messiah (pbuh). It seems alot of Westerners are unaware that Palestinians include a large Christian minority and protect Christian shrines in Palestine. All Palestinians, including Christians, are under attack and genocide from the Israeli army. Does this mean that even Christian Arabs are cursed in the bible? Are they not Arabs as well? So are their hands against everyone as well?

Allah (swt) teaches peace to all people. Your comments only prove the high level of Islam and its traditions. Arabs and Non-Arabs, all are equal in Islam.

Allah guide you. Peace

DiamondHearts said:
Islam promotes a brotherhood devoid of racism and prejudice.
Oh so you`re happy to be brothers with Atheists?
What about with Gays? Going to be brothers with Gays?

Are you going to happy and supportive if your son or daughter chooses to be a Gay Atheist?

Are you going to be happy to let Jews build Synagogues on the Arabia Peninsula?

Are you going to be happy to let Hindus build Temples on the Arabian Peninsula?

So? Is Islam still devoid of racism and prejudice?

Michael

evolution said:
there is a ban on holocaust, no one can talk aganist it in eroupe and america.

Yeah, that's a good point, I think. We're not so pure ourselves.

Michael said:

Are you going to happy and supportive if your son or daughter chooses to be a Gay Atheist?

Michael

Why does it need to be "devoid of racism and prejudice"? These are not scientifically proven to be bad things.

Michael said:

Michael

All men are the child of Adam and Eve (peace be upon them both). Hence they are all brothers and sisters in humanity, and all have the blessings of Allah (swt).

Allah (swt) elevates those He wishes above others only in faith and servitude to Him. It is not for us to decide who is holier than who. It is up to Allah (swt).

That being said. Athiests are still humans and still brothers, but their belief is wrong. Gays are still humans, but are vile and unnatural, hence we do not accept them and believe it to be in the interest of humankind to prevent the encouragement of them.

Islam encourages the propagation of the Islamic faith, and Muslims are not allowed to publicly leave their religion or else they are exiled. This is the Islamic law, it is unquestuionable. This can only be enforced in countries with an Islamic State. Children who convert in another country should not have any actions taken against them. These laws are made because ex-Muslims are potentially destabilizing to the Islamic character of the State. People who hiddenly practice another faith or are athiest, cannot have any action taken against them. Only those who make their lack of faith in Islam public can be put on trial.

There are synagogues in the Arabian peninsula, though not in Saudi Arabia which is 100% Muslim. Jews can build their synagogues in an Islamic state. There are also Hindu and Sikh temples in the Arabian Gulf countries, and also in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Oh, so you don't like people who are differen than you, think differently, or act differently.
Why am I not surprised that, once again, religion fails completely?

Hapsburg said:
Oh, so you don't like people who are differen than you, think differently, or act differently.
Why am I not surprised that, once again, religion fails completely?

I didn't say anything of the kind. All I did was answer questions regarding the status of the above in an Khalifah. Allah says in the Quran:

"O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you" (Quran 49:13)

Those who do good, will be rewarded with what they do. Islam has a strict code of law which does not allow homosexuality, pedophilia, or any other perverse acts. In Islam, it is the act of these things which is abhorent, not the people. Allah (swt) says He can forgive anything which He wills. Those who bow to Him and follow the religion of Islam will be forgiven.

J.B said:
America and...our peaceful way of life.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You wish. America's peaceful way of life? Do you completely ignore the violence that permeates American culture? Indeed American consciousness? Manifest Destiny my ass. Let's kill all the Native American Indians but pretend they slipped away before we decided to spread West. And slaves? Shit, if the Southern states hadn't been forced to accept blacks as equals in the 1960's I wouldn't be surprised if the status quo was still Jim Crow. As it is racism is just more slyly institutionalised and people have become apathetic to the situation. Vietnam. The Vietnam Syndrome. Murders. Man if you believe the U.S. to be peaceful you have your head stuck so far up yours you must almost be seeing the light of day through your mouth again.

I don't disagree with some of your sentiments about Islam, but only in the case of extremist views. I think mulitcultralism is dead, only because of those Muslims that are to unbending in their views that they ruin it for everyone else. Don't become one of those people.

Enough of this talk from lying muslims. Have a read of quotes from TRUE MUSLIMS:

Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Bukhari:V4B52N220 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”

Qur’an 8:57 “If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned.”

Ishaq:326 “If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah’s enemies.”

Qur’an 8:67 “It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughtered in the land.”

Ishaq:588 “When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves.”

Tabari IX:42 “We have been dealt a situation from which there is no escape. You have seen what Muhammad has done. Arabs have submitted to him and we do not have the strength to fight. You know that no herd is safe from him. And no one even dares go outside for fear of being terrorized.”

Ishaq:326 “Allah said, ‘No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.’ Muhammad said, ‘I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.’”

Ishaq:327 “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Qur’an 7:3 “Little do you remember My warning. How many towns have We destroyed as a raid by night? Our punishment took them suddenly while they slept for their afternoon rest. Our terror came to them; Our punishment overtook them.”

Bukhari:V9B87N127 “The Prophet said, ‘I have been given the keys of eloquent speech and given victory with terror.’”

Tabari VIII:129 “After the Messenger had finished with the Khaybar Jews, Allah cast terror into the hearts of the Jews in Fadak when they received news of what Allah had brought upon Khaybar. Fadak became the exclusive property of Allah’s Messenger.”

Qur’an 33:26 “Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.”

Tabari VII:59 “On the day of Badr I passed Umayyah as he was standing with his son Ali, holding his hand. I had with me some coats of mail which I had taken as plunder. Umayyah said, ‘Abd al-Ilah, would you like to take me as a prisoner? I will be more valuable to you as a captive to be ransomed than the coats of mail that you are carrying.’ I said, ‘Yes. Come here then.’ I flung away the armor and bound Umayyah and his son Ali, taking them with me. Muslims encircled us. Then they restrained us physically. One of the Muslims drew his sword and struck Ali in the leg, severing it so that he fell down. Umayyah gave a scream the like of which I have never heard. I said, ‘Save yourself, for there is no escape for your son. By Allah, I cannot save him from these men.’ Then the Muslims hacked Ali to pieces. Abd al-Rahman used to say, ‘May Allah have mercy on Bial [a slave turned Muslim marauder]! I lost my coats of mail, and he deprived me of my captives.’”

Qur’an 59:2 “It was Allah who drove the People of the Book from their homes and into exile. They refused to believe and imagined that their strongholds would protect them against Allah. But Allah came at them from where they did not suspect, and filled their hearts with terror. Their homes were destroyed. So learn a lesson, O men who have eyes. This is My warning…they shall taste the torment of Fire.”

Qur’an 33:60 “Truly, if the Hypocrites stir up sedition, if the agitators in the City do not desist, We shall urge you to go against them and set you over them. Then they will not be able to stay as your neighbors for any length of time. They shall have a curse on them. Whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain without mercy—a fierce slaughter—murdered, a horrible murdering.”

Bukhari:V4B52N256 “The Prophet passed by and was asked whether it was permissible to attack infidels at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, ‘Their women and children are from them.’”

Ishaq:576 “Allah and His servant overwhelmed every coward. Allah honored us and made our religion victorious. We were glorified and destroyed them all. Allah humiliated them in the worship of Satan. By what our Apostle recites from the Book and by our swift horses, I liked the punishment the infidels received. Killing them was sweeter than drink. We galloped among them panting for the spoil. With our loud-voiced army, the Apostle’s squadron advanced into the fray.”

Ishaq:580 “Our strong warriors obey his orders to the letter. By us Allah’s religion is undeniably strong. You would think when our horses gallop with bits in their mouths that the sounds of demons are among them. The day we trod down the unbelievers there was no deviation or turning from the Apostle’s order. During the battle the people heard our exhortations to fight and the smashing of skulls by swords that sent heads flying. We severed necks with a warrior’s blow. Often we have left the slain cut to pieces and a widow crying alas over her mutilated husband.

Tabari IX:69 “He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter to us.”

Ishaq:281 “The Raid on Waddan was the first Maghazi [invasion]. The Expedition of Harith was second. They encountered a large number of Quraysh in the Hijaz. Abu Bakr composed a poem about the raid: ‘When we called them to the truth they turned their backs and howled like bitches. Allah’s punishment on them will not tarry. I swear by the Lord of Camels [Allah?] that I am no perjurer. A valiant band will descend upon the Quraysh which will leave women husbandless. It will leave men dead, with vultures wheeling round. It will not spare the infidels.’”

Bukhari:V5B59N401 “Allah’s Wrath became severe on anyone the Prophet killed in Allah’s Cause.”

Bukhari:V5B59N440 “Allah’s Apostle used to say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah Alone because He honored His Warriors and made His Messenger victorious. He defeated the clans; so there is nothing left.’”

Tabari VII:19 “They hesitated and were afraid to advance, but then they plucked up courage and agreed to kill as many as they could and to seize what they had with them. Waqid shot an arrow at Amr and killed him. Uthman and al-Hakam surrendered. Then Waqid and his companions took the caravan and the captives back to Allah’s Apostle in Medina. This was the first booty taken by the Companions of Muhammad.”

Qur’an 8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Ishaq:587 “Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace.”

Bukhari:V4B53N386 “Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah alone or pay us the Jizyah tribute tax in submission. Our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says: ‘Whoever amongst us is killed as a martyr shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever survives shall become your master.’”

Qur’an 9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

Ishaq:530 “Get out of his way, you infidel unbelievers. Every good thing goes with the Apostle. Lord, I believe in his word. We will fight you about its interpretations as we have fought you about its revelation with strokes that will remove heads from shoulders and make enemies of friends.”

So no more of these lies about islam being a religion of peace. It is a bloody religion with a bloody past and a bloody present. The head hacking savages of the past are still with us today loyaly following the call of muhammed to terrorise the unbelievers.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

All men are the child of Adam and Eve
Thats were your Koran fails to inform you that your wrong.
There are clearly too distinct groups ...wheat, the children of Adam and Eve, and the tares...the children of Eve and her being seduced by the serpent, a large animal, possessed of the devil.
The closest animal to man, capable of creating a half-breed human and animal mix.
They are murderous animals as Cain was .
Cain was of his father the wicked one.
Adam was not "the wicked one"
So all men are not the children of Adam and Eve........Eve is called "the mother of all the living" and she is.
Adam is nowhere in the scriptures called "the father of all the living".
Because he isn't.
This exlpains the "mark of the beast"...Cain had a mark also.
The beast was the serpent. "more subtile than any beast of the field"
His offspring have the "mark".....they will believe anything and call it God.
"All the world will be deceived and worship the image of the beast, who's names are not written in the Lambs book of life , from before the foundation of the world."
The original babylonian religions that Nimrod used to turn men away from Jove, were manufactured to brainwash these "men" into killing machines "dying in the name of their god". He taught men the art of war.
These desendants of the serpent can't see spiritual truth, thats the mark, they are deceived, and worship false gods.
"In that day, they will kill you..thinking the're doing God a service."
Even Christianty has it's heathens, they worship a "trinty" of false gods.
The serpents are there too.There is one true God. He is not three like a bunch of grapes. Jehovah of the old testement is Jesus Christ of the New.
The son is the spirit of God manifested in flesh.....for any of you who were wondering what I believe after slashing everything else.
Have a nice day :)
The beast in the beginning is the beast at the end...follow the trail of the serpent.

Last edited:
DiamondHearts: How can you call an atheists beliefs wrong when you yourself believe that Adam and Eve is a factual story?

More pots and kettles by nutjobs on here...

staples disconnected said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You wish. America's peaceful way of life? Do you completely ignore the violence that permeates American culture? Indeed American consciousness? Manifest Destiny my ass. Let's kill all the Native American Indians but pretend they slipped away before we decided to spread West. And slaves? Shit, if the Southern states hadn't been forced to accept blacks as equals in the 1960's I wouldn't be surprised if the status quo was still Jim Crow. As it is racism is just more slyly institutionalised and people have become apathetic to the situation. Vietnam. The Vietnam Syndrome. Murders. Man if you believe the U.S. to be peaceful you have your head stuck so far up yours you must almost be seeing the light of day through your mouth again.
What a joke.

If what you say is true, why are all the colored people of the world risking their lives and running from their homelands too America?

Last edited:
Here is more proof of what I say:

"In short order, what is happening in Europe will happen in America"

Today's News:
Updated: 3/6/2006 11:55 AM

The driver of an SUV that sped through the UNC-CH campus, hitting several people, allegedly planned the attack as retribution for the treatment of Muslims around the world.

Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, 22, who graduated in December with a double major in psychology and philosophy, was being held Friday by campus police. They intend to charge him with nine counts of attempted murder and nine counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, said Capt. George Hare of the UNC Department of Public Safety.

The FBI joined the case because Taheri-azar, a native of Iran, "allegedly made statements that he acted to avenge the American treatment of Muslims. The ongoing investigation will work to confirm this," said Special Agent Richard Kolko, an FBI spokesman in Washington.

http://www.news14charlotte.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=114704

KennyJC said:
DiamondHearts: How can you call an atheists beliefs wrong when you yourself believe that Adam and Eve is a factual story?

More pots and kettles by nutjobs on here...

I believe Athiests are wrong, precisely because I believe in Islam and the Holy Quran.

You'd have a much higher chance of being right if you simply believed in a God, rather than belonging to an organised religion. For example, if Christianity is correct, would you not then say you were completely wrong?

But since even if there is an 'intelligent designer', all organised religions will be false, so it doesn't matter.

Back