Empirical Evidence of God

what is the reason for this conclusion? Because it seems to me that since we exist, since the universe exist there must be someone, something that created what exists. You would have to believe that if you believe in cause and effect
///
what is the reason for this conclusion? Because it seems to me that since we exist, since the god exists there must be someone, something that created what exists. You would have to believe that if you believe in cause and effect

<>

///
what is the reason for this conclusion? Because it seems to me that since we exist, since the god exists there must be someone, something that created what exists. You would have to believe that if you believe in cause and effect

<>

You seem to be smoking something at the moment, I suggest you enjoy the moment and not get yourself all rattled up. :)

If a god and the universe were the same, then what created the god/universe?
God and the universe obviously are not the same. The chronology does not match the equation.
There is only one acceptable definition which answers the question of creation without invoking a magical sentience. Or if you wish can indeed be equated to the definition of God, but without the added baggage of "sentience".

The definition of Potential in its most fundamental form is; "That which may become reality".
It satisfies all requirements of a precondition to creation.
It is the "common denominator" of all things, past, present, and future, in that it always precedes reality in every form even if we assume a multiverse.

Last edited:
God and the universe obviously are not the same. The chronology does not match the equation.
I don’t think there’s anything obvious about the ultimate nature or preconditions of our universe or gods. For all we know our universe could be a god’s left testicle or ovary.
The definition of Potential in its most fundamental form is; "That which may become reality".
It satisfies all requirements of a precondition to creation.
It is the "common denominator" of all things, past, present, and future, in that it always precedes reality in every form even if we assume a multiverse.
I don’t see the point in making a distinction between that which may become reality and reality itself. Reality is that which exists, regardless of its conditional form.

Back