"Does light move", asked Quantum Quack

Wait.. if I resonate to the rocks vibration how come I don't look like a rock ?
laws of thermodynamics, entropy, which is restrained by inertia.
It woud take an awful long time for you to look like athe rock and in some ways when you trurned into ashes and cremated or burined in the ground that is more or less what you become...ever heard or petrification?

100 bucks Enmos...go for it...but somehow I don't think your up to it....wanna play spoony spoony 's instead...more fun hey?

laws of thermodynamics, entropy, which is restrained by inertia.
It woud take an awful long time for you to look like athe rock and in some ways when you trurned into ashes and cremated or burined in the ground that is more or less what you become...ever heard or petrification?

If I see the rock because of taking on it's vibration I then have the same vibration as the rock. So I should, upon seeing the rock, look like a rock.

In fact, I do not even have to 'see' the rock to take on it's vibration (as you pointed out earlier). Just touching it would do.. right ? Then how come I don't see a rock that is behind me ?

If I see the rock because of taking on it's vibration I then have the same vibration as the rock. So I should, upon seeing the rock, look like a rock.

In fact, I do not even have to 'see' the rock to take on it's vibration (as you pointed out earlier). Just touching it would do.. right ? Then how come I don't see a rock that is behind me ?

I'll let you ponder that question for a while and if you want to repeat it at another time by all means.....

naah just got 100 bucks sitting here waiting for you to take of me.....and BTW shit vibrates at approximately 186000 miles a second too....regardless of who is full of it...

I suggest you try and prove your idea. And you can keep the 100 bucks yourself.

Oh and another one.

How do you explain that these vibrations move faster in a vacuum than, for example, in water ?

Love to answer them for you Enmos but I don't think you're capable of taking the answers seriously enough to even bother to try and understand them.

And why should I bother given your past history of flame posting.
Do you deserve an answer? Me thinks not.

Love to answer them for you Enmos but I don't think you're capable of taking the answers seriously enough to even bother to try and understand them.

And why should I bother given your past history of flame posting.
Do you deserve an answer? Me thinks not.

Nice cop-out.
Bye then.

Oh and another one.

How do you explain that these vibrations move faster in a vacuum than, for example, in water ?
see?
you missed the point that they don't move through anything......like your photon does....just shows how entrenched the photon model is in our psych yes?

Ahh that reminds me of an old discussion some years ago about how a photon can accelerate from a so called object at absolute rest according to Alphanumeric and achieve 'c'.
Proof you flat out lie, as I have never ever claimed there is such a thing as absolute rest. This explicitly demonstrates you are willing to either deliberately lie or simply make claims without backing them up.

What more needs to be said? The evidence for the photon is there for people who have 8 seconds of time and access to Google. The evidence for our confidence in relativity is there too. You refuse to address actual papers, you have never learnt or even exposed yourself to actual science. You're dishonest and ignorant. And there's undeniable proof of that.

/edit

And while I'd love to expose more of your lies you've posted today I'm spending the weekend with my gf and unsurprisingly spending time with her is infinitely more interesting, intellectually stimulating and pleasant than pointing out what a fraud you are.

Back