Does God Love You?

Everyone plays a part in this production we're involved in. I respect people that suffer, I don't respect murderers.

Respect has two definitions, which are you implying? I don't admire prisoners, but I do regard them.

a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.

Respect has two definitions, which are you implying? I don't admire prisoners, but I do regard them.

a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
What's that got to do with anything?

Is suffering also fear?

Suffering and fear are both negative yet moral things, and go together with hate like a seven headed dragon who tempted the angel of light (knowledge). Basically they belong to the good and happy (nothing-bad) quarter of hell.

Last edited:
Suffering and fear are both negative yet moral things, and go together with hate like a seven headed dragon who tempted the angel of light (knowledge). Basically they belong to the good and happy (nothing-bad) quarter of hell.
Innocent people suffer too, people without hate suffer. To say it's an illusion is immoral.

Back