Does God Love You?

The anti-Christ can be non-violence but not peace of mind. But, I would rather save suffering than lose non-violence.
You do realize that all these gods, angels, devils, anti-christs, demons, ghoulies and ghosties are constructs of your own mind.
If it's evil it is a creation of and dwells inside your mind, not outside your mind. Beliefs have no independent existence. Beliefs require and depend on believers.

OTOH, if it's good, kind, and generous it also is a construct of your mind and you don't need religion to pay penance.

You do realize that all these gods, angels, devils, anti-christs, demons, ghoulies and ghosties are constructs of your own mind.
If it's evil it is a creation of and dwells inside your mind, not outside your mind. Beliefs have no independent existence. Beliefs require and depend on believers.

OTOH, if it's good, kind, and generous it also is a construct of your mind and you don't need religion to pay penance.
I would agree that angels and devils dwell within the mind. They have no power other than that which you give to them.

God must remain passive ("non-violent"). Violence and killing are "good and evil" at best. Anyways, the buddha says are suffering is caused by our own bigotry, and ignorance and no one can save us but ourselves.
Then why should I care about him? Creating the world wasn't passive. Passive creation is nature, which doesn't require faith or worship.

Respect has two definitions, which are you implying? I don't admire prisoners, but I do regard them.

a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
I don't normally tackle that cesspool, but I take a person how I find them regardless of what people say they are.

I tend to care for people, respect not my thing, love is greater and means you don't need to use the word respect if you can love.

If you literally disrespect someone I see it as a cardinal sin, because of my definition of respect which is more like be consideratite than gullible.

If you literally disrespect someone I see it as a cardinal sin, because of my definition of respect which is more like be consideratite than gullible.
Just to clear this up, I don't know if you read into my words and spurted out disrespect, or you think I disrespect someone/something.... I don't acknowledge the existence of respect, so I don't respect or disrespect anything. It isn't intentional, just the way I am.

I don't acknowledge the existence of respect, so I don't respect or disrespect anything. It isn't intentional, just the way I am
I would suggest that you reconsider your views on the concept of "respect". This is a fundamental survival technique.
You claim love is the greater imperative, but consider, can you love someone you do not respect?

Nature teaches respect, she does not need your love, only respect. Then you will get along just fine.
"Discretion is the better part of valor" is very wise advise.
This is a more obscure definition.
Respect, noun

2. due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
"young people's lack of respect for their parents"
synonyms:due regard, consideration, thoughtfulness, attentiveness, politeness, courtesy, civility, deference
"he speaks to the old lady with respect"
Can you love God without respect?

Back