Does God have any motives ?

When was the last time you saw God do anything?

God sent a Gost to hold Kittas hand an lead him out of the woods when he was lost... kinda scary but impressive.!!!
God saved Kittas life by makin a 357 revolver in perfect workin order malfuncton... an i must admit... thats very impressive.!!!

God ant never done sht for me;;; i guess he dont help atheists :frown:

God sent a Gost to hold Kittas hand an lead him out of the woods when he was lost... kinda scary but impressive.!!!
God saved Kittas life by makin a 357 revolver in perfect workin order malfuncton... an i must admit... thats very impressive.!!!

God ant never done sht for me;;; i guess he dont help atheists :frown:

The Source makes no distinction upon ones attitude .

Motives by the source (god) if you perfer is knowledge by experience in the material Universe .

Inotherwords Souls , the superconsciousness have history of past lives .

Superconsciousness is below , the subconscious.

Difficult to grasp and perhaps understand but from Michael Newton's book , Journey of Souls , that is exactly what is going on .

Michael Newton's book , Journey of Souls ,

To anyone thinking of BUYING the book don't bother

If you can get a copy for 10 cents it might be worth 10 cents to satisfy your curiosity

Also it might be worth a tiny portion of your time effort and bandwidth to download a ebook version

I got to about page 5 before Woo Woo cut in

End of reading

:)

To anyone thinking of BUYING the book don't bother

If you can get a copy for 10 cents it might be worth 10 cents to satisfy your curiosity

Also it might be worth a tiny portion of your time effort and bandwidth to download a ebook version

I got to about page 5 before Woo Woo cut in

End of reading

Hmm... I see and understand , an open mind does not exist to you .

Hence I will leave you behind .

Motives by the source (god) if you perfer is knowledge by experience in the material Universe .

Inotherwords Souls , the superconsciousness have history of past lives .

Superconsciousness is below , the subconscious.

Difficult to grasp and perhaps understand but from Michael Newton's book , Journey of Souls , that is exactly what is going on .

river said:

I dont understand it... but its necessary to understand it to go to heaven is it.???

Easy , there . Read the book , please .

I have lots of questions .

Hmm... I see and understand , an open mind does not exist to you .

Hence I will leave you behind .

I have a very open mind

But to again quote Sagan it's not so open that my brain has fallen out

No but doomed to ignorance .

Thers so much information we are all ignorant about most of it an always will be... so tell me specifically what i need to do to get to heaven so i can focus on that.!!!

No , you would have NO idea what I'm discussing about .

Questons coud peak my interest in readin the book an lead me to God... but i leave it in Gods hands to guide you in whether to help me or not.!!!

Thers so much information we are all ignorant about most of it an always will be... so tell me specifically what i need to do to get to heaven so i can focus on that.!!!

Grow , go back to my post # 67

Questons coud peak my interest in readin the book an lead me to God... but i leave it in Gods hands to guide you in whether to help me or not.!!!

I'm not your guide .

Thats Ok... im thankin that hell will be perty fun anyway.!!!

No god

No devil

No heaven

No hell

No eternal bliss

No eternal punishment

No soul

No other previously or future lives

Yes eternity of oblivion which no-one will have any experience of because they are

DEAD

Back