Does god exist?

I did answer what I said was that god can simply exist alone without any thing more powerful since he is capable on everything besides there cannot be anything more powerful than god coz if there is something more powerful than god that would lead to thinking that there is someone more powerful and so on so one god is enough either that or that there is no god just the universe

I did answer what I said was that god can simply exist alone without any thing more powerful since he is capable on everything besides there cannot be anything more powerful than god coz if there is something more powerful than god that would lead to thinking that there is someone more powerful and so on so one god is enough either that or that there is no god just the universe

You cannot know there cannot be anything more powerful than god. Just more unfounded assumption. 1 god is not enough. There should be hundreds of gods.
You did not answer the question.

You cannot know there cannot be anything more powerful than god. Just more unfounded assumption. 1 god is not enough. There should be hundreds of gods.
You did not answer the question.
The last god would need a god which in turn need a good leading to 2 questions
1.why didn't the last god have a god 2.does the god of the last god have a god? Which is a stupid question coz he can't be the last god since he is a being and needs creation so the bottom line is either there is no gods or u can simply squeeze one god and say he is all mighty all capable ecetera. And then say no more gods since it's stupid to say there is a god of a god also in Quran god said that he was born and didn't have children

The last god would need a god which in turn need a good leading to 2 questions
1.why didn't the last god have a god 2.does the god of the last god have a god? Which is a stupid question coz he can't be the last god since he is a being and needs creation so the bottom line is either there is no gods or u can simply squeeze one god and say he is all mighty all capable ecetera. And then say no more gods since it's stupid to say there is a god of a god also in Quran god said that he was born and didn't have children

1 god is stupid. There is more than 1 of everything, there is no reason to think gods would be an exception to that. Also 1 god would be too lonely.
The bottom line is either there are no gods or there are many gods.
It does not matter what quran says.
You don't like answering questions.

Quran says that if there was more than one god they would fight or every god would go with what he created as u see its impossible to get away with anything from Quran and u simply can't mark on gods face and mess around with what he says

Last edited:
Besides if there is a god then iam sure he would claim that he created coz there is always a purpose for what god does and since there are only three religions that claim the existence of god
And since Islam claims that all these religions follow Islam (the only religion that did that) then Islam is the right religion where Islam is one of the religions where god claims the creation of humans

Quran says that if there was more than one god they would fight or every god would go with what he created as u see its impossible to get away with anything from Quran and u simply can't mark on gods face and mess around with what he says

I do not care what quran says. It does not matter what quran says. Quran does not mean anything.
I cannot mark on any god's face until some god faces me but I can do whatever the hell I want with the quran.
I don't believe you believe anything you say.

God exists. A person's deliberate dishonesty blinds them to TRUTH. A blind person can deny the existence of color all they want, or the existence of a wall they are about to run into but what of it? Someone describes the wall and tells them that if they don't change course they will run into it and hurt themselves, but unless the blind person acknowledges he's blind and in humility heeds the words of the One who can see, a collision is inevitable.

God exists. A person's deliberate dishonesty blinds them to TRUTH. A blind person can deny the existence of color all they want, or the existence of a wall they are about to run into but what of it? Someone describes the wall and tells them that if they don't change course they will run into it and hurt themselves, but unless the blind person acknowledges he's blind and in humility heeds the words of the One who can see, a collision is inevitable.
Woweweweeeeehehehegegegeggeggegegeb
Buhehehehehehehe eeeeeeeee then(random musterbation in every direction) hey photizo nice pic and by the way is light u bear is on ur sunglasses? Gotta love the pic it's like money
$.#

Last edited:
How do you know God exists? It doesn't seem so obvious to me.

Another huge thing is that a human being doesn't realize how he moves talks and eats breathes and others it's just too huge for a brain to do that without thinking I would rather believe that we are sticks that are moved by god note that I said doesn't realize what he is doing and still does them perfectly even though he does them with little thought for example I just went to the kitchen and ate some oranges without thinking that Iam eating them and without thinking that Iam going to the kitchen I do stuff and write this without thinking and there was a flow while doing so which prove that god exists since life without him even in eating or walking somewhere would seem too difficult at least for some ppl lol
That's no big deal, bacteria can do the same. And we do know how we move and eat and breathe. Besides, that's a classic "argument from ignorance".

The Old Testament hints at multiple Gods. Maybe there are more than one and they do fight.

Hey stranger in la I just watched some fighting judo jujitsu and other videos I really want to apologize I really saw how can the beaten one be hurt which in any case could have been me so I really want to tell u how wonderful u are u seem rather peaceful like I used to be before I burst into ur face trying to hurt u and simply overwhelm u such stupid fighters those jujitsu ppl they should go and farm do something of use for them and for other ppl or anything and play soccer instead of harsh games lol again iam very sorry for acting like an a******
Ppl raised hate in me acting the same way I did and in return I exploded hatred at the peaceful u at least u were a bit but still god exists :p

I guess sucking it up is the correct behavior at all times! Iam sorry again i understand that u don't see god and that may give u a feeling for hatred of god but still god exists dude hell is harsh I worked my way out of hell u should do that too

I believe that between the arguments u can't convince someone to understand u till he sees that u understand him and in return he might change his head alone

But how should someone peaceful act when he meets someone
Aggressive probably he should give his point of view and tell the aggressive one that he will not answer his claims till he changes his attitude

After being this way iam now less afraid from saying my toe since I feel ppl would act less aggressively

Back