• I don't know what I want

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
James R,

If you can't even admit your sexuality on Sci Forums,

how can you handle the real world?

Since when was sciforums the "real world"? If you are using this forum as a benchmark for real life, then you are bound to face disappointment and you are obviously very disillusioned.

Why should he, or anyone else, be forced to reveal their sexuality on a public forum full of complete strangers? Is it really any of your business? Why are you so curious about his sexuality? You claimed you did not care, but for someone who supposedly does not care, you are repeatedly asking him to reveal his sexuality quite a bit. So much so that it has become decidedly creepy.

Childmolesters are overwelming homosexual.
I think if you did some research, you would find that child molesters number more in the heterosexual variety.

Since when was sciforums the "real world"?

since it was created. internet is a part of the real world. there's nothing unreal about it.

Is it really any of your business?

yes

I think if you did some research, you would find that child molesters number more in the heterosexual variety.

maybe because there are a lot more heterosexual people?

Last edited:
So, because somebody told you 1500 years ago that homosexuality is evil, you think it should be a crime today?

You failed to read the reason as to why it is not allowed. I was afraid of this.

Why should he, or anyone else, be forced to reveal their sexuality on a public forum full of complete strangers? Is it really any of your business? Why are you so curious about his sexuality? You claimed you did not care, but for someone who supposedly does not care, you are repeatedly asking him to reveal his sexuality quite a bit. So much so that it has become decidedly creepy.
What is even creepier is how you came running trying to have some kind of internet bitch slap fight with me, as you try to defend James hiding he/shes sexuality.

What are you guys hiding?

What is even creepier is how you came running trying to have some kind of internet bitch slap fight with me, as you try to defend James hiding he/shes sexuality.

What are you guys hiding?

What is even creepier is your true orientation is showing more and more with time.

The queen of California gay cities, at least when it comes to same-sex couples, isn't San Francisco. It's West Hollywood, with Palm Springs placing second.

But by just about every other measure, according to 2000 census statistics released today, the nation's self-proclaimed gay mecca deserves its bragging rights:

West Hollywood was the first city in the country to have a majority-gay city council, and in 1985 it was the first city to have same gender domestic partnership registration for its residents, as well as same gender domestic partner benefits for its employees. The city is also one of 92 jurisdictions in the country where it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2001/08/08/MN186279.DTL

The queen of California gay cities, at least when it comes to same-sex couples, isn't San Francisco. It's West Hollywood, with Palm Springs placing second.
With, according to a Google search, about 40% of the population being gay.
How does that make it "their own" city?

You don't think 40% homo is alot? Where do you live?

Anyways, the homo's say it's there own city:

From the article:

"But by just about every other measure, according to 2000 census statistics released today, the nation's self-proclaimed gay mecca deserves its bragging rights"

You don't think 40% homo is alot?
Okay, basic statistics lesson: 40% is not a majority.
Since, according to you, all heteros are of the same group then the gays are outnumbered, neh?

Where do you live?
My location has a bearing on my understanding of numbers and what constitutes a majority?
Hardly.

Anyways, the homo's say it's there own city:
From the article:
"But by just about every other measure, according to 2000 census statistics released today, the nation's self-proclaimed gay mecca deserves its bragging rights"
Yeah, "self-proclaimed" - so what.
If I declare myself king of the world would I actually BE king of the world?
They may say it is, but does the law recognise that it is?
Does the government?
Nope.

Calm down, what you don't think gays have a right to there own city?

If you have ever been there it is very clear that homosexuals are the major influence.

I wish all the homosexuals lived in just one city.

Calm down, what you don't think gays have a right to there own city?
Calm down?
I'm calmer than you could ever know.
What I think about it is irrelevant, you claimed that they already HAD their own cities.
And you were incorrect.

If you have ever been there it is very clear that homosexuals are the major influence.
So what?

I wish all the homosexuals lived in just one city.
Why?
Should all the English live in one city?
All Americans?
All heterosexuals?
All tranvestites?
All card players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back