• I'm unsure of my sexual orientation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I want

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norsefire:

I'm not sure what you're arguing. Let's assume for a moment that you are right and homosexual people cannot reproduce "naturally"?

So what? What is that supposed to prove?

willy said:
If child molesters were treated as being no more important than whether someone is left or right handed (and in the grand scheme of things, that is about how important it is),
You're going to have a hard time convincing anyone that child molesting is not important, though.

Most people find the principle of the consenting adult very important, in a lot of areas of morality, not just sex.

As people like James R in company try to convince children that homosexuality is normal, next will be child molesting.

As people like James R in company try to convince children that homosexuality is normal, next will be child molesting.

This kind of argument is known as the slippery slope fallacy.

It attempts to argue that allowing one thing would be bad because it would inevitably lead to allowing other bad things. It fails on two grounds:

1. It is not established that the original thing is bad (in this case homosexuality); and
2. It is not established that endorsing one thing (homosexuality) means endorsing the other (child molesting).

Try again, Willy.

Norsefire:

I'm not sure what you're arguing. Let's assume for a moment that you are right and homosexual people cannot reproduce "naturally"?

So what? What is that supposed to prove?

That is basically assuring that I am right, and that proves that nature knows what fits and what doesn't, what works and what is wrong.

Willy:

Whos set up a poll, and then did'nt even vote on it?

I set it up. I will vote on it later, when my vote will be anonymous.

Childmolesters are overwelming homosexual.

That is false.

Please try to provide evidence for your claims in future, or else they are worthless.

Norsefire:

That is basically assuring that I am right, and that proves that nature knows what fits and what doesn't, what works and what is wrong.

"Works" for what?

Are you assuming the only reason people have sex is to produce babies?

You must be very young and naive.

I'm a heterosexual who wants to be a homosexual. I'd love the carefree lifestyle of promiscuous sex, and the 10% discount on alcohol at all gay bars.

Willy:
Please try to provide evidence for your claims in future, or else they are worthless.
Says just you, you can't even admit your own sexuality, yet you set up a poll on a thread you did not even create just to ask everyone else there's.

The leaders of the world who are doing all they can to make child molestation legal is NAMBLA a 100% homosexual group.

Willy:

Says just you, you can't even admit your own sexuality, yet you set up a poll on a thread you did not even create just to ask everyone else there's.

You don't understand. I can admit my sexuality; I simply choose not to do so here and now. Moreover, I have not asked anybody to reveal their sexuality publicly - that's why the poll is anonymous. See?

The leaders of the world who are doing all they can to make child molestation legal...

Now you're sounding like a nutty conspiracy theorist. You realise this is just crazy, don't you? You don't actually believe it.

... is NAMBLA a 100% homosexual group.

Not that I'm aware of. Do you have as good knowledge of NAMBLA as you do about all things homosexual? You're really into this stuff, aren't you.

You have asked me personaly what is my sexuality.

I believe you revealed that nugget of imformation practically in your first post. You have been very happy to share your sexual orientation with all of us; you've done so on numerous occasions in this thread, completely independently of any prodding from other people.

Willy:

For the record, I refer you to the following posts, which were the first time you revealed your own sexual preference in this thread.

Willy said:
I have spoken to many homosexual who regret ever letting another man penatrate there body's, and how depressed they felt since that moment.

I asked, regarding that comment:

James R said:
Are you a counsellor, then? Or social worker? Or what? Are you homosexual yourself? Have you had those kinds of problems?

No answer to that was forthcoming from you immediately. Then, I wrote, to you:

James R said:
Personally, I am quite comfortable with who I am.

Are you?

You chose not to answer the question of whether you were comfortable. Instead, you decided to declare your sexual preference to the world:

Willy said:
Enuff to say that I am not a homosexual nor would I ever want to be.

Are you regretting your decision to declare your sexuality publically now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back