Do you believe in any god ?

• Yes, I am a theist.

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • No, I am an atheist.

Votes: 33 55.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
Yes. I believe in THE God. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. He lives in my spirit. I am His. I cannot imagine life without Him. He is EVERYTHING to me. All the wealth, power, happiness and prosperity in the world mean nothing to me without Him. He is the Great I Am. The Is, Was, and Always Will Be. I ADORE Him!

i_love_jesus.gif

Yes. I believe in THE God. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. He lives in my spirit. I am His. I cannot imagine life without Him. He is EVERYTHING to me. All the wealth, power, happiness and prosperity in the world mean nothing to me without Him. He is the Great I Am. The Is, Was, and Always Will Be. I ADORE Him!

i_love_jesus.gif

A simple 'yes' or 'no' would have sufficed :p

I'm an agnostic, so I don't know.

The existence of a supreme being cannot be proved or disproved, so agnosticism is the logical conclusion. :cool:

I'm an agnostic, so I don't know.

The existence of a supreme being cannot be proved or disproved, so agnosticism is the logical conclusion. :cool:

As Dawkins said we are all intellectual agnostics, none of us know if there is a god or gods out there.
The same way none of us know if there are unicorns, goblins, etc.

We are gods now, if you weren't so ignorant you would hear my words, as they are in a real plane hence in the highest order possible of existence.

As Dawkins said we are all intellectual agnostics, none of us know if there is a god or gods out there.
The same way none of us know if there are unicorns, goblins, etc.

I know that I know that I know my God is real. I know it more than I know I am alive or the color of my eyes. Maybe it is just faith. I cannot explain it.

I know that I know that I know my God is real. I know it more than I know I am alive or the color of my eyes. Maybe it is just faith. I cannot explain it.

Having faith in something isn't the same thing as truly knowing it.

Back