Did We Really Go To The Moon

Its really sad how low humans can fall in case of getting 600 billion dollars of tax money by todays standards.

%20apolloplaster.jpg

The bones are coming out on the internet.
http://www.geocities.com/apolloreality/

Singularity, by failing to respond to my post, you demonstrate that you are exactly guilty of what I accuse you of. Ignoring anything that is inconvenient to your viewpoint.

That last image you posted appears to be a still from the film 'Capricorn One' a film made long after we went to the Moon, about a faked Mars Mission, based on conspiracy theories following the Moon missions, put forward by lunatics like you.

Conspiracy theories make good fictional plots for movies. A movie plot doesn't prove anything. But I guess you get all your scientific 'facts' from movies, given your level of understanding.

Oh, and the plaster model of the Moon, are you now saying we haven't even sent probes to the Moon? What about the mirror that is on the Lunar Surface, how did that get there? What was that model of the Moon actually made for? When was it made? All that kooks website shows, is that NASA did a lot work on simulations before attempting the most difficult thing anyone in history had ever attempted. To think they wouldn't have practised and made some models is just plain stupid, but then, you are!

may I ask? Why didn't the Russians figure this out, I'm quit sure they wear eager to laugh at the americans. Or is the USSR a US conspiracy and actually run by the same organisation as the US.

But suppose your right, suppose it's was al a ly... so what, what would be the effect if any, where did the money go to?

(and I'm not going to start on who placed al the hardware over there)

Ok here is a legitimate photo of their rehearsals. Notice the Shoe imprints are exact match of those on the moons. I hope this is the final nail in the coffin.

spaceref_com_apollo11_simulation.jpg

Text from the site : http://us.geocities.com/nasa_moons_usa/

CREW OF APOLLO 11 SIMULATING MOON WALK ON EARTH ON 9 APRIL 1969 THREE MONTHS BEFORE THEIR ALLEGED MOON LANDING - OFFICIAL NASA PHOTO - NOTICE THE PRIMARY LIGHT COMING FROM THE LEFT AND THE SECONDARY LIGHT SOURCE IN UPPER RIGHT AND THE SPOTLIGHT EFFECT ON THE GROUND FROM A THIRD LIGHT SOURCE THAT IS SIMILAR TO THAT SEEN IN ALL THE OFFICIAL PHOTOS ALLEGEDLY TAKEN ON THE MOON - ALSO NOTE HOW THE ASTRONOTS MUST HUNCH OVER TO CARRY THEIR 250 POUND BACK PACKS WHEN NOT USING FLY-BY-WIRE PUPPETEERS AS SEEN IN ALL THE ALLEGED MOON PHOTOS - WEIGHT IS REDUCED IN LUNAR GRAVITY BUT MASS REMAINS THE SAME - ALSO NOTE THE LACK OF PRESSURIZATION OF THE SPACE SUITS AND GLOVES AS SEEN IN MANY PHOTOS ALLEGEDLY TAKEN ON THE MOON SUCH AS THE FAMOUS FOOTPRINT FROM A DEFLATED ASTRONOT BOOT - NOTE HOW THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE FAKE MOONDUST IS IDENTICAL TO THE "REAL" MOONDUST AND BOTH MATCH POWDERED CONCRETE CEMENT

Well Gordon Cooper was a "whistleblower" on UFOs, why do you suppose he would keep quiet on this?

Sorry moon naysayers - overwhelming evidence for it actually happening and systematically discredited evidence against it happening.

I mean really, not one NASA person whistleblowing on this, comon...

Well Gordon Cooper was a "whistleblower" on UFOs, why do you suppose he would keep quiet on this?

Sorry moon naysayers - overwhelming evidence for it actually happening and systematically discredited evidence against it happening.

I mean really, not one NASA person whistleblowing on this, comon...

NASA gains Billions whenever a UFO is sighted. Now back to the topic,

Where had they kept Rover this big in that tiny Lander ?
I mean which part of the lander.

a17_lrv_03.jpg

Were there any mission with three Astronauts on the moon at the same time ?
This ones straight from nasa, save it before its deleted.

alsj.trio.jpg

And i wonder why they place crosshair everywhere ?

I looked up the URL and gues what I found at http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/frame.html

the picture is obvious a fake because the reflecting astronauts closest to the one in front has no camera so there should be a forth

the site has this to say abouth the picture
The Real Secret of Apollo 12
David Harland (tongue firmly in cheek) has released a previously unknown Apollo 12 picture of Al Bean. The picture was taken by Pete Conrad, whose reflection is clearly visible in the center of Al's faceplate. Note, however, the reflection of a third astronaut, presumably Command Module Pilot Dick Gordon. What is amazing about this picture is the apparent fact that the Apollo 12 crew was able to keep secret Gordon's presence on the lunar surface for so long a time. The picture is similar to AS12-49-7278.

but then again it's in the fun pixs section also showing
Doble11.JPG

Ok here is a legitimate photo of their rehearsals. Notice the Shoe imprints are exact match of those on the moons. I hope this is the final nail in the coffin.

spaceref_com_apollo11_simulation.jpg

Text from the site : http://us.geocities.com/nasa_moons_usa/

CREW OF APOLLO 11 SIMULATING MOON WALK ON EARTH ON 9 APRIL 1969 THREE MONTHS BEFORE THEIR ALLEGED MOON LANDING - OFFICIAL NASA PHOTO - NOTICE THE PRIMARY LIGHT COMING FROM THE LEFT AND THE SECONDARY LIGHT SOURCE IN UPPER RIGHT AND THE SPOTLIGHT EFFECT ON THE GROUND FROM A THIRD LIGHT SOURCE THAT IS SIMILAR TO THAT SEEN IN ALL THE OFFICIAL PHOTOS ALLEGEDLY TAKEN ON THE MOON - ALSO NOTE HOW THE ASTRONOTS MUST HUNCH OVER TO CARRY THEIR 250 POUND BACK PACKS WHEN NOT USING FLY-BY-WIRE PUPPETEERS AS SEEN IN ALL THE ALLEGED MOON PHOTOS - WEIGHT IS REDUCED IN LUNAR GRAVITY BUT MASS REMAINS THE SAME - ALSO NOTE THE LACK OF PRESSURIZATION OF THE SPACE SUITS AND GLOVES AS SEEN IN MANY PHOTOS ALLEGEDLY TAKEN ON THE MOON SUCH AS THE FAMOUS FOOTPRINT FROM A DEFLATED ASTRONOT BOOT - NOTE HOW THE COLOR AND TEXTURE OF THE FAKE MOONDUST IS IDENTICAL TO THE "REAL" MOONDUST AND BOTH MATCH POWDERED CONCRETE CEMENT
fake

Back