Did The Moon Landing Occur - Yes or No?

I believe...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quite the opposite. Ophiolite has more intelligence then you could ever dream.

Really ?

So can he tell us why these shadows are different though from the same mission "Apollo 11" and how come the shadow is touching the horizon in the second pic, lets see if this american has anything in its SKULL.

as11-40-5961-norm.jpg

buzz1_strip.jpg

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/images/apollo11/buzz1.jpg

Last edited:
Really ?

So can he tell us why these shadows are different though from the same mission "Apollo 11" and how come the shadow is touching the horizon in the second pic, lets see if this american has anything in its SKULL.

It's quite simple: those pictures are taken at different angles. And times.

QED.

I have no idea which American you are referring to..... It is true that my daughter is American, but I am a Celtic Anglo Saxon hybrid, of European citezenship.
As to your question, I find it difficult to believe you are serious in your question, or have you never heard of the effects of perspective and differing elevations.
If you are serious, then I find it so difficult to conceal my contempt I probably shan't bother.

I have no idea which American you are referring to..... It is true that my daughter is American, but I am a Celtic Anglo Saxon hybrid, of European citezenship.
As to your question, I find it difficult to believe you are serious in your question, or have you never heard of the effects of perspective and differing elevations.
If you are serious, then I find it so difficult to conceal my contempt I probably shan't bother.

We are not talking about morons here, this thread is about fake NASA mission and fake NASA photos like this one with shadows quite short ie. taken on earth.

AS11-40-5961.jpg

http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5961.jpg

What a fucking science human history; your entire specie is fucking fake. :D

If you examine the enlarged photograph above you can very clearly see the shadow of the LM just touches the edge of the crest of the small rise on the far side of the LM.
Refer to your second photo in post #265 and guess what? The shadow of the LM touches the edge of the crest of the small rise.

Nothing to see here, move along; move along.

the amount of fakers out there...bending their agenda that moon landing never occurred...is astonishing.

Have you met IAC?

Yes and no. I've read a large number of his posts.

I think IAC was also one that was part of a really good evolution vs. creation thread, that I believe has been deleted (the evolution supporter was a marvelous writer. I forget who it was :/).

I think IAC and this guy are of similar intelligence. So yes, you do have a point. :bugeye:

Hmm, greate the earth is rising.
It's beautiful It's a pitty NASA never visited the moon on a verge of a lunar eclipse. I imagen the images would have been spectaculair, altough it would have proberly been impossible for the same reason why the apollo never photographed the sun there where 5 penumbral and 4 partials and 3 totals between juli 1969 and december 1972. I imagen that it would be very dark and that the earth would looks quit red, a bid like Venus, no?
link

to bad I can't watch youtube on this blocked fossil. BUt by all certainty the flags are by now all fallen over. In fact the first apollo placed it flag so close to the lander that there was a visial confirmation that the flag had tipped over during the assend, the same can proberly be said over the first food inprend... there all gone now. Anyway afther that NASA decided to move the flags a couple of meter further away of the lander so their is good hopes for those

Back