Did The Moon Landing Occur - Yes or No?

I believe...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a15.DPsalute.jpg

the picture show apollo 15, I'm first wondering why the picture is in black and white when they got color camera's
annyway

... I can't seem to find the originals but their are crossmarks on the picture and the smaller left don't align with the big ones in the middle that are aligned with the small ones on the right, and neather is the distance to each other the same. Conclusion the left astronaut stands significantly higher and more to the left then the original. their are also some signs of photoshop near the left hand and other marks
This image is hosted by NASA, but is not a NASA production. It's a "fanpic" by someone names Adam Bootle. You'll find it on the Fun Images page, under the heading "An Air Force Salute". The accompanying text reads:
Adam Bootle sends this picture of Dave Scott (right) and Jim Irwin (left) saluting for the camera. Scott and Irwin, part of an all-Air-Force crew, served on the Apollo 12 backup crew and, although they may not have known about the illicit self-timer, this composite would have been a natural.

Singularity is playing games.

Here's another image from the same page:
A16Vantuyne.jpg

Just as a by-the-way, I've just found that not all Apollo 15 shots were in colour. Of the 18 magazines shot, 7 were color and 11 B&W.

Just as a by-the-way, I've just found that not all Apollo 15 shots were in colour. Of the 18 magazines shot, 7 were color and 11 B&W.

Does anyone now why they have never made a picture of the lunar surface and the sun? I've seen pics with earth but I cind a noticed that you very rarly see the sun, does this has any specific reason?

Does anyone now why they have never made a picture of the lunar surface and the sun? I've seen pics with earth but I cind a noticed that you very rarly see the sun, does this has any specific reason?

They have joined two different pics by resizing them first, thats why the shadows suddenly change their direction in the other side of the image right from the center.

IanR81Apollo11.jpg

Or may be i am wrong and its just a real huge light bulb.

Actually the sky is all fake thats why there no stars and the light is using a reflector so no light at the sides or the ground below or else how will it reach the Lander :D

Last edited:

Because the Sun is too bright... it would wash out the rest of the image.

oh singularity...care to tell me why, despite the fact you believe NASA faked it, the FBI hasn't hunted you down, "erased" you from existence, and removed any and all evidence of these pictures? As well as removed everyone that's seen them from existence.

Since, y'know, if it's really that big of a conspiracy that NASA would try and fake the moon landing...that's what they'd do.

So, umm, since you're "correct", why aren't you dead yet? Oh wait.

The answers are very simple, theres nothing for them to worry about. Heres how but first let me giveya a equivalent example.

Say if u r a cowboy and your cows are grazing, in those cows theres one mutant cow telling all the rest that its injustice to being used all your life.

Do u think theres anything for u to worry about in such case. The other cows will keep on grazing, they can do nothing about it, nothing will ever change, so no worry, your supply of milk is guaranteed, as long theres no genetic upgrade of the cows.

oh singularity...care to tell me why, despite the fact you believe NASA faked it, the FBI hasn't hunted you down, "erased" you from existence,

Now look, i am here just to use u people as my specimens , ie. to check how u react on reality that says, u all are screwed and u cant do anything about it. As we can see here after giving so many examples , no one cares. And i am not a professional, if CIA want to kill me they will first take down those web sites then kill all the whistleblowers and then in the end comes my number.

and removed any and all evidence of these pictures? As well as removed everyone that's seen them from existence.
There is also the problem of revolt. If they take such actions and those get into public awareness then there is a danger of sparking off an revolution against illuminati; so its better to let thing continue if they can instead of blowing air into the fire.

Since, y'know, if it's really that big of a conspiracy that NASA would try and fake the moon landing...that's what they'd do.
I dont care a fuck or give a damn about illuminati or u morons/humans. I am here to upgrade my knowledge by using u people as specimens.

So, umm, since you're "correct", why aren't you dead yet? Oh wait.

I wont dont worry, because i believe illuminati deserves to drain the humanity of there blood as they have earned this right. If u dont think so then first stop use of all kind of cattles in the world, ie. cows, goats, chicken etc.

U Pathetic suckers , u all deserve to suffer. DO your job and dont fail to pay your taxes morons.

Now look, i am here just to use u people as my specimens , ie. to check how u react on reality that says, u all are screwed and u cant do anything about it. As we can see here after giving so many examples , no one cares. And i am not a professional, if CIA want to kill me they will first take down those web sites then kill all the whistleblowers and then in the end comes my number.

Those websites have been up for YEARS. If they really "blew whistles" they'd have been destroyed by now. You lose.

As for a bleak reality, I've much more realistic reasons for knowing there is one. Yours is so incorrect it's comical.

There is also the problem of revolt. If they take such actions and those get into public awareness then there is a danger of sparking off an revolution against illuminati; so its better to let thing continue if they can instead of blowing air into the fire.

I dont care a fuck or give a damn about illuminati or u morons/humans. I am here to upgrade my knowledge by using u people as specimens.

Start by learning to type, and learning to use your brain.

I wont dont worry, because i believe illuminati deserves to drain the humanity of there blood as they have earned this right. If u dont think so then first stop use of all kind of cattles in the world, ie. cows, goats, chicken etc.

U Pathetic suckers , u all deserve to suffer. DO your job and dont fail to pay your taxes morons.

...right...can you be banned for criminal insanity? There's not any hope in reasoning with you, you're far beyond reason.

They have joined two different pics by resizing them first, thats why the shadows suddenly change their direction in the other side of the image right from the center.

IanR81Apollo11.jpg

Or may be i am wrong and its just a real huge light bulb.

Actually the sky is all fake thats why there no stars and the light is using a reflector so no light at the sides or the ground below or else how will it reach the Lander :D

That image is horrible, did the astralnauts use photoshop?

With all these silly images i was wondering if external lighting was used?

Wouldnt take much to set up a few poles with powered lights. You only need them for a few minutes, i guess this has been brought up by you know who. So a link to the post will suffice.

The sky is not fake. Anybody who knows anything about filming knows that if a light is brighter then the surrounding lights, the others will not show. This is because the camera cannot focus on all of the light at the same time (like a human eye can), it gets blinded by the brightest light only.

I'd also like to point out that the sun there is exactly how it would look with a camera taking a picture. Glare and all. A regular light wouldn't produce that artificial circle. Especially not in the same manner.

The fact you're so far gone in your conspiracy crap, you wont even look things up, is very sad.

That image is horrible, did the astralnauts use photoshop?

With all these silly images i was wondering if external lighting was used?

Wouldnt take much to set up a few poles with powered lights. You only need them for a few minutes, i guess this has been brought up by you know who. So a link to the post will suffice.

those fake images were made by our own Pete. There is a link in his post http://sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=1364416&postcount=248

search that link for "Pete Conrad"

Last edited:
Back