Developing Telepathy

ellion
but can it be duplicated under controlled conditions?
or are we talking random chance.
i dont know i dont really care. i am sure it could be replicated, and i cannot see why it is not beeing controlled already, none of that matters to me. i have no desire to prove anything only to balance the arguments.

ellion said:
i dont know i dont really care. i am sure it could be replicated, and i cannot see why it is not beeing controlled already, none of that matters to me. i have no desire to prove anything only to balance the arguments.
forget you ever saw me

i do not know, do you think the argument is moot, if i am here to balance it?

that depends on your reality. for some people it exists, for some people it does not.

same answer, for some people it does, for some people it does not.

apparently you are not here to "balance" the argument
you are here to win yours

forget you ever saw me

ellion has no argument leopold. He has a distorted belief that if he makes neutral posts he will appear to be sophisiticated. He thinks that by occasionally posting lengthy, erudite cut and paste jobs some of the patina of intellect will rub off on him. He confuses superficial obfuscation with deep, meaningful enigma.
I wouldn't waste your time on him. He reacted to your little ploy pretty much as you expected him to. Leave him alone now. Perhaps he'll go out and play with the traffic.

Happeh said:
I understood mouse's reply. I felt he understood my question and purposefully dodged it.
Oh, I guessed you wouldn't use the term energy in it's well defined physical sense.

But there lies a part of the problem in communicating with you. People have done their best to define these words in a manner that is usefull and logical. Many of us have learned those definitions, so that we could sensibly and concretely talk about the concepts they represent.

Now, here you come along and you concoct your own version of it, which no one understands. That's not very productive, in the same sense that it wouldn't be very productive if I started talking Dutch to you.

call me what ever you want. i do not need nor value your esteem.

you are not the only one here who is criticising and ridiculing people.

you said you were here to "balance" the argument
like i said, you are here to "win" yours
if you call that critisizing and ridiculing . . .

for the 3rd time forget you ever saw me

Back