descrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
CounslerCoffee – Idaho and Montana. Because I lived there. Of course I’m generalizing.

CounslerCoffee – Idaho and Montana. Because I lived there. Of course I’m generalizing.

Okay.:D You can say that becuase your from there and you know what its like. But if you had said Kentucky then you would of been wrong.

to insult someone they must be INSULTED

again bill, and a few others like pollex who happen to HAVE a BRAIN

Xev, I never knew the truth could be insulting. Poor Americans can't take the truth. It's bully to try show someone where their thoughts are wrong. Hmmmm, no wonder you are so down on gay rights, you don't have the balls to stand up to people like them.

How many friends you had beaten up because of their sexuality Xev? How many have been put in hospital cause some homophobic decided they didn't like them holding another guys hand? Maybe when you start having too see friends go through that then you will understand why Asguard and I are so against prejudice.

Yeah, I agree Asguard, they aren't worth it

Asguard:

Your poor English has made you completely incomprehensible this time - perhaps you could clarify a bit? Why is an insult not an insult because not everyone is insulted?

Richard:

How many friends you had beaten up because of their sexuality Xev? How many have been put in hospital cause some homophobic decided they didn't like them holding another guys hand? Maybe when you start having too see friends go through that then you will understand why Asguard and I are so against prejudice.

I hardly think that my private life is relevent. However, you'll note that I'm hardly a fan of prejudice, being bisexual myself. I'm also not a fan of your irrational ranting, so if you have nothing better to say...

I guess I’ll have to assume, having no info to the contrary, that NZ allows discrimination by churches and men’s clubs and possibly in other ways at the whim of some authority.

i will speak slowly just for u xev

an INSULT

requires someone to be INSULTED

as u said i insulted ur whole country ur WRONG as i can name at LEAST 2 americans of the top of my head who AGREE with me

Prejudice and discrimination are great, if used correctly. I never work with Christians, hire Christians or date Christians. Why? Because in my view, Christianity is the most twisted and useless religion ever, and I don't want to associate with it.

Some would call that "hate" and "prejudice" but I'd call it my personal integrity at work :)

as u said i insulted ur whole country ur WRONG as i can name at LEAST 2 americans of the top of my head who AGREE with me

So? I'll laugh at jokes about women.

edit

Dude, I'm laughing. Does this mean that none of these insult women? Hardly

Last edited by a moderator:
however it does mean they dont insult U (and im deleting them in too secs)

u acused me of insulting EVERY american

well ur wrong

Oh and Anthony, by what logic do you edit my post? I don't believe any violated the TOS..

She's not moderator. You are. Please show me where I violated the terms of service.

congrats xev

u destroyed the thread

i belive it says when u register that mods and admin can edit WITHOUT reasons

i DONT have to justify it to u, u dont like it go to dave

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

Although the administrators and moderators of sciforums.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of sciforums.com or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually- orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of sciforums.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. Your membership at sciforums.com may be revoked without prior warning for any reason.

As you can see, you can edit my posts for spite, but you're failing as a mod in doing so.

Just pointing out...:m:

"sexually- orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws"

i belive U answered ur own question

I think only the joke about rape victims could be considered "sexually oriented". The rest was perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back