descrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless... those jokes were central to Xevious' point.

It seems to me:

1) Editing that message was unwise
2) This place is more person-to-person combative than it was the last time I frequented it, probably a month or more ago.

Why you should listen to me: I have no friends or allies here, and no real stake in its future, and I've got a bit of experience with such things.

The board I cosysop is bbs.anus.com

You can see pictures of me naked here www.ladyboylovers.com

I'm the African-American/Kurdish hybrid.

I just love to wake up in the morning and have 20 email all about one thread, waiting in my mailbox.

"sexually- orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws"

i belive U answered ur own question

Well, I want all of the things that you said about America edited out of your post. You called us evil, and in the WE&P forum you called us ignorant. I wonder who that new quote is directed at to?

For the record, I posted:

"What's black and blue and hates sex all over?
A rape victim

What do 3 million battered women do wrong every year?
They don't fuckin' listen!

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?
Nothin' you ain't done told her twice"

As you can see, only #1 can be called "sexually oriented". None can be considered hateful, I'm not threatening to rape or beat any of y'all (you're not my type, and I can't rape anyone, I'm a chick). None violate any laws.

In Belgium at least, girls can rape other people. The definition of rape is a sexual penetration against the will of the victim.

So if you put your finger in a girls private parts and she doesn't want that, it's rape.

I hope this makes you feel better as a woman. Equal rights I say! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back