Dealing with criminal gangs

Norsefire

Salam Shalom Salom
Registered Senior Member
How hard could it possibly be? I look at the pathetic efforts of police, and I am truly appalled by their utter failure.

Look, I respect the police and what they do, and I'm not blaming them. Do you know who's fault it is? It's our fault! We are unwilling to make sacrifices even to stop crime!

The police are way underpowered and underfunded. How can you expect them to do their job right if they don't even have the authorization to do so?

Criminal gangs should be treated as terrorist organizations (if they aren't already), and the military should deal with them. We should organize manhunts and raids, and make joining gangs or being affiliated in any way with a gang member a capital offense. Anything to do with supporting gangs would be a capital offense.

Sacrifices for the greater good.

Then why not help the police out and join with them in their efforts to show them how to get the job done right. You seem to be rather knowledgeable about how to accomplish things that others simply cannot, according to you, so what is holding you back from enlisting your services with them?:shrug:

I agree with Norse. Almost completely. I just think we don't need all out military styled attacks on gangs like they're terrorist organizations. But, I strongly agree with you.

You too should get together with Norse and help out with your knowledge about the gangs and how to get rid of them.

I agree with Norse. Almost completely. I just think we don't need all out military styled attacks on gangs like they're terrorist organizations. But, I strongly agree with you.
We don't need all out military attacks?

We need complete brute deadly force quarantines, is what we need. Concentration camps for the gang members and anybody affiliated IN ANY POSITIVE WAY with gang members.

Send a clear message.
You too should get together with Norse and help out with your knowledge about the gangs and how to get rid of them.
I already know what the problem is, and it's inefficiency and the idiots that aren't willing to make sacrifices for the greater good.

I don't want to be arrested just because I know people who are in gangs. That's incredibly unfair. I didn't make any choices for them. I don't see why I'm guilty I haven't done anything wrong. It seems to me that the cause of gangs is boredom. Every ex-gangster that I know say the same thing. "There need to be more after school programs. Young children including jr high students should not be left to wander the streets alone or with friends unsupervised. If kids feel like they lives are worth something then they tend to act accordingly. I think gangs need to be stopped at the roots which begins with 10 year olds who have nothing to do once they get out of school. That's why Snoop Dogg started a football program for boys who have nothing to do after school. Of course it hasn't been around long enough to see if his idea will work effectively.

I don't want to be arrested just because I know people who are in gangs. That's incredibly unfair. I didn't make any choices for them. I don't see why I'm guilty I haven't done anything wrong.
Not for being friends with them, but for not turning them in. There's one thing you've done wrong, and technically I think that should be punishable.

Friends of gang members can have a great use to the police in tracking members down.

It seems to me that the cause of gangs is boredom. Every ex-gangster that I know say the same thing. "There need to be more after school programs. Young children including jr high students should not be left to wander the streets alone or with friends unsupervised. If kids feel like they lives are worth something then they tend to act accordingly. I think gangs need to be stopped at the roots which begins with 10 year olds who have nothing to do once they get out of school. That's why Snoop Dogg started a football program for boys who have nothing to do after school. Of course it hasn't been around long enough to see if his idea will work effectively.
And of course, we should try to stop people from joining gangs; but for those who do, and support them, and are affiliated with them, no mercy

Not for being friends with them, but for not turning them in. There's one thing you've done wrong, and technically I think that should be punishable.

Friends of gang members can have a great use to the police in tracking members down.

And of course, we should try to stop people from joining gangs; but for those who do, and support them, and are affiliated with them, no mercy

You and Hitler would have been great friends. I don't know their criminal records or backgrounds, I just know they are in a gang or used to be (an Old G). That's it.

You and Hitler would have been great friends. I don't know their criminal records or backgrounds, I just know they are in a gang or used to be (an Old G). That's it.

And you know gangs are illegal and criminal. Anyway, that's irrelevant. My point is, the police should be much stricter on criminal gangs.

Quite a few people join gangs because it's the only way they are safe.

How would it be if the only way for you to not be hurt or killed was to choose a side (which happens in reality)? Can we kill you for that?

Face it, Norse. Life isn't black and white.

Quite a few people join gangs because it's the only way they are safe.
How would it be if the only way for you to not be hurt or killed was to choose a side (which happens in reality)? Can we kill you for that?

Face it, Norse. Life isn't black and white.

That's how gangs start, but soon enough they're selling drugs, prostitutes, and who knows what else. They become criminal.

People don't have to join gangs, that's their own decision, so they can be held accountable for it. Eliminating gangs would eliminate any need to join them for "protection" or otherwise

Gangs start as people being bored. Learn to use common sense. Two people aren't going to threaten someone to join them so they can make a gang or die.

Gangs start as people being bored. Learn to use common sense. Two people aren't going to threaten someone to join them so they can make a gang or die.

No, gangs start as people move closer to each other for protection, for instance MS13 started as a sort of community among immigrants. But it evolves into crime.

If you really wanted to disrupt organized crime I suppose a good way to do it is to sterilize gang members. Family ties are its strength.

Back