Cured of Being Gay

The article mentions drug use. People using meth or similar drugs can do things they would never do. The examples and occurrecnes are very well know so going to a male prostitute can easily fit into this. Well, its none of my business and its not like i am getting piad to resond.

I think he was lying long before he started using meth.

I think he was lying long before he started using meth.

i am just saying that it could very well have been a side effect of the drug. i never heard of him before this happened so before the fanatics come into the thread figured i would be clear on that.

umm just by that (assuming he is telling the truth and even KNOWS the truth) it sounds like hes bi not gay

No one knows for sure but him. But I think there's a very real possibility that he has only pursued relationships with women out of denial of what he really likes (because of the religious dogma he was indoctrinated with from childhood), and the desire to maintain appearances. Having sex with a woman only to maintain the pretense of heterosexuality doesn't really fit the definition of bisexuality.

No one knows for sure but him. But I think there's a very real possibility that he has only pursued relationships with women out of denial of what he really likes (because of the religious dogma he was indoctrinated with from childhood), and the desire to maintain appearances. Having sex with a woman only to maintain the pretense of heterosexuality doesn't really fit the definition of bisexuality.

i compleatly agree but thats not what the quote says, it SAYS he has been atracted to both sexes since childhood which DOES fit the definition of bisexuality. As i said he could be lying or indoctrinated but taking that quote purly at face value it suggests bisexuality

I agree! :bravo:

So he can't pursue relationships with women? Isn't that what men are supposed to do?

Its what heterosexual men are supposed to do.

Yes...but it does beg the question, if we have two sexes, and if reproduction and propagation are the purposes of life, then why do we have non-heterosexual men?

Doesn't that provide the obvious blue print of "man and woman", and wouldn't that make homosexuality an "anomaly" of sorts?

Yes...but it does beg the question, if we have two sexes, and if reproduction and propagation are the purposes of life, then why do we have non-heterosexual men?

Doesn't that provide the obvious blue print of "man and woman"?

wouldn't gay men give straight men greater access to more women?

wouldn't gay men give straight men greater access to more women?

Yes.......but how does that have anything to do with what I said? Anyway, I really don't care if people are gay, as long as they aren't getting it on while I'm trying to enjoy a day at the park.

Still, I don't think it will be a big problem in the future: once we begin social engineering and modification programs, with the new technology, we can decide if we even want homosexuals, or heterosexuals, to even exist.

Yes.......but how does that have anything to do with what I said? Anyway, I really don't care if people are gay, as long as they aren't getting it on while I'm trying to enjoy a day at the park.

Still, I don't think it will be a big problem in the future: once we begin social engineering and modification programs, with the new technology, we can decide if we even want homosexuals, or heterosexuals, to even exist.

oh you sad little boy. Are you even aware of the fact that people laugh at you and don't take you seriously?

oh you sad little boy. Are you even aware of the fact that people laugh at you and don't take you seriously?

Why is that?

Maybe you should keep up with science news: this technology is just around the corner. We can already clone.

So he can't pursue relationships with women? Isn't that what men are supposed to do?
:bravo:

Doesn't that provide the obvious blue print of "man and woman", and wouldn't that make homosexuality an "anomaly" of sorts?
well they do call hetros "straight"...:p

Back