crop circles

riku_124

High School Smoker
Registered Senior Member
does anyone thni kaliens made the crop circles? i for one think that the early ones, and the more complex ones are from aliens. The very first crop circles we diditn have the tecnolagy to make crop circles in an ight. And also those big complex xrop circles i also dotn belive could be made in a night.
What do all of you speculate?

Ha! Funny SW.

Its an encryption cypher. I suspect SW was commenting on your, ummm, sentence structure and/or grammer.

lmao now i get it............. wiat
THATS MEAN! MEANY
oh well wha tcan ido i alredy paid 200 dolelrs on typing classes... they dont help

ya well back on topic what do you all think? i jsut wanna know people opinions and etc

Hoaxes. All of them. Some guys confessed and demonstrated how they did it a long time ago. There's even a website dedicated to their exploits that includes some "how-to" methods.

Hoaxes.

yes, I agree with SW, people just like to live in a dream world more than a real one. I recommend everyone to read "demon haunted world" by Carl Sagan.

I think some of them are "real". Like there are people with real special 'psychic' abilities and then there are liars. Crop circles are found all over the world. If all of it was hoax, I don't think it would have become such a big thing. If they're made by aliens, I dunno... but I find it hard to think they're all manmade.

The very first crop circles we diditn have the tecnolagy to make crop circles in an ight.
A plank of wood, two bits of rope, and a longer stretch of rope tied loosely to a central stake. As to the shapes, there's no more technology than that involved in a Spirograph.

Yorda said:
I think some of them are "real". Like there are people with real special 'psychic' abilities and then there are liars. Crop circles are found all over the world. If all of it was hoax, I don't think it would have become such a big thing. If they're made by aliens, I dunno... but I find it hard to think they're all manmade.
No, actually there's less evidence for "genuine" psychics than there is for the crop circles being alien-caused. At least crop circle hoaxers do things which are genuinely mindboggling and demonstrably difficult to achieve.

I think some of them are "real". Like there are people with real special 'psychic' abilities and then there are liars. Crop circles are found all over the world.
if there were real psychics, don't you think at least one of them could prove it?
yes, crop circles are found all over the world, now. with the amount of attention given to them, there is no doubt they are something people would like to mimic.

As for the "mysterious" little iron spheres, a group of MIT students managed to replicate them. And the crop damage.

They are all fake.

cato said:
if there were real psychics, don't you think at least one of them could prove it?

Yes. But all humans have psychic abilities. It's natural. Moving your hand is a psychic ability. Only very few people have more advanced abilities like 'moving-things-with-their-mind', 'seeing-into-the-future/past', levitation and telepathy.

Back