Creationist questions evolution

Really, where are they?
They are now us. They are our ancestors.
Chimps still look like chimps. Use that as your mantra.
No, they don't. They have changed with time, just as we have.
"Ancestor" is pure speculation and a word science should never use because none of this has been observed therefore it is not science. Did you hear about the fruit fly? Look it up, hopefully it won't take 2 years.
Nope. We have proof via molecular clocks, via comparative anatomy, and via genetic drift that we share ancestors with other species.
Without science... hmmm what would life be without it? Short? I love science done properly where I can observe and use something that was produced from science which improves my quality of life.
You can't really pick and choose, and only use the science that agrees with your agenda. Science doesn't care about your agendas; it only cares about what you can prove.

Because having 3 fingers is not advantageous for survival. If only 3 fingered people survived, and your cousin's phenotype was heritable, very soon all humans would have three fingers. If 3 fingered people survived and reproduced significantly better than 5 fingered people, then over time more and more people would have 3 fingers.

Evolution in action.

How do you know having 3 fingers is not advantageous to our survival?

You seemed puzzled that Neanderthals died out. That is nothing to be puzzled by. In fact, extinction is the rule, not the exception.

I'm not questioning it, I'm still talking about chimps. What have the chimps got that they didn't?

Let's stick to one or 2 lines of questioning to see if you can answer them with evidence..

Nope. We have proof via molecular clocks, via comparative anatomy, and via genetic drift that we share ancestors with other species.

Including bananas, chimps must be cannibals.

You can't really pick and choose, and only use the science that agrees with your agenda. Science doesn't care about your agendas; it only cares about what you can prove.

I can when you don't answer a single question.

How do you know having 3 fingers is not advantageous to our survival?
So far it has not been. Having the hands we have has allowed us to become climbers and tool users, and thus do better than other animals.

However, might 3 fingers be more beneficial in the future than having 5 fingers? Perhaps. At which time we will see more and more people with 3 fingers.
I'm not questioning it, I'm still talking about chimps. What have the chimps got that they didn't?
?? Nothing. Different animals, different ecological niches.

No we never will, because you do not think, you do not question your beliefs. Your an ape thirsting for some mental masturbation on this site.

You know nothing, the sooner you realize this the better it "would" be for you..

So you believe.

Without science... hmmm what would life be without it? Short? I love science done properly where I can observe and use something that was produced from science which improves my quality of life. You must hate me.
I doubt it. He might despise you, though. :D

Oh well, we certainly evolved from chimps, amazing evidence, it must of took you a few years to find that page. I'll dig into this subject and make you look foolish once more. Same goes for all the other athiests on all of the forums on this site eventually.
You seemed puzzled that Neanderthals died out. That is nothing to be puzzled by. In fact, extinction is the rule, not the exception.
That's where Natural Selection comes in. Evolution is variety, Natural Selection is which variety survives to procreate.
It's really not mysterious at all. Nor is it difficult to understand, unless the brain has been programmed to reject the obvious and to keep searching for "meaning".

So far it has not been. Having the hands we have has allowed us to become climbers and tool users, and thus do better than other animals.

Do you mean all rounders?

However, might 3 fingers be more beneficial in the future than having 5 fingers? Perhaps. At which time we will see more and more people with 3 fingers.

Exactly. The chance is a number we couldn't type. But there is a chance.

?? Nothing. Different animals, different ecological niches.

Can you see why I have a problem with that?

Do you mean all rounders?
What is a rounder?
Exactly. The chance is a number we couldn't type. But there is a chance.
Agreed.
Can you see why I have a problem with that?
Nope. Can you explain your problem?

Different animals inhabit different ecological niches. If a big inland valley floods, the local prevalent species of ground squirrels might go extinct, and frogs might take over. Does that mean there was "something wrong" with the squirrels? That they were inferior to the frogs or something? Nope. The environment changed. And the squirrels found themselves in an environment that they were no longer suited for.

What is a rounder?

Agreed.

Nope. Can you explain your problem?

Different animals inhabit different ecological niches. If a big inland valley floods, the local prevalent species of ground squirrels might go extinct, and frogs might take over. Does that mean there was "something wrong" with the squirrels? That they were inferior to the frogs or something? Nope. The environment changed. And the squirrels found themselves in an environment that they were no longer suited for.
I'd of chose frogs too, I love them! "Squirrels found themselves in an environment that they were no longer suited for." It's like Jesus, evolution can bring squirrels back to life!

Solve that puzzle.

EDIT: An all rounder is a cricket(sport) term used to describe players who have a bit of everything within the team.

Too right... you'd of been spiked yesterday.
You may think this is a light hearted retort. I find it very scary. It places you in the category of professed "murderer".

p.s. "you'd of been"......looks like neanderthals are still around, not quite extinct yet.....:confused:

Last edited:
Back