Could Someone Please Explain to Me: Why Would a UFO Need An Engine, Please?

Hello again, Johhan......

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hello again, Johhan......

to Mr Anonymous

Are you suggesting that when the foreigners travel from wherever they come from, they park the mother ship and travel to earth using gravity? That’s Fricking cool if that is what you are suggesting.

Maybe they have equipment, like a kind of mapping system, that projects the gravitational pull in our universe and they use that pull to travel through. Of course, they also must have some other technology as well to pick up the speed a little bit. This is an interesting theory.

It is really cool to hypothesize what entities from another universe would be capable of, since we have no clue.

Why hello again, and thankyou.....

deleted

i havent really put much thought into astro physics in relation to traveling the universe until now, this is really great stuff. i like the idea if using natural forces of energy to travel among.

another theory, but more or less science fiction in detail, would be the traveling through portals. or holes in the cosmos. using gravity, of course.
laugh.gif

there is ample evidence of the existance of UFO's. From first hand encounters to stories told by capable and trusting wittnesses. the problem lies mostly in mankinds inability to believe the obvious and the great need to debunk and scoff at what we fear. the idea that other races are far advanced and capable of visiting and leaving our world is frightening to many. it is our own fears that are to be feared, our own faults to be laid to rest. once done, our minds opened to new beliefs, then we shall grow into the age of our visitors. until then, only few will know the truth, others will scoff in ignorance.

Hello, Slim......

deleted

Mr. Anonymous

Hey Mr. A!

I like the pic too, but I want something a little more 'real' looking ;)

Yes, Mr. A brings up a good point, slim. Check out the IFO thread for what we feel could propel these things-if they exist. Not saying that they do, but I'm not saying that they don't either. Plenty of working theories out there that use electromagnetism-the US experimented with static electricity-in the sixties I think.

Re: Mr. Anonymous

deleted

Mr. Anonymous

...Hello again old man, works been going well then I trust?

Yes, it has, thank you. I was there tonight until 11-crazy, I know.
Not much time to visit here everyday now. So, bare with me, Mr. A, I'll find time here and there until sometime in the summer when things slow down again.

Take care, Throaty. Have a good one.

Regards,

norad

Re: Mr. Anonymous

deleted

Back