Could Someone Please Explain to Me: Why Would a UFO Need An Engine, Please?

Why would a UFO NEED an engine?
... to move:bugeye: It could be using something more advanced than theories currently on earth right now, be using something we dont even know exists for a power source.

man of jade

Maybe the aliens just "astral projected" themselves here.

:D

why would ufo need an engine

maybe they dont have engines like our airplanes,rockets,most people who report seeing UFOs say they fly without making any sound,and at way faster velocities than any jet planes we have,
which could only mean they have some kind of propulsion system we can only dream about.
they obviously must be farther advanced civilization than ours,
imagine what advances in technology will be like 10.000 or 100.000 years or more in the future,here on Earth assuming we dont blow ourselves up,first when people like nukelar George are in power.

something like this electrokinetic propulsion maybe ?www.jlnlabs.org.

(try search for "lifters" and J Naudin)

dont blow ourselves up,first when people like nukelar George are in power.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nuclear George might just be your savour !
:cool:

I get a 404 for this www.jlnlabs.org.
:(

Re: why would ufo need an engine

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
From what? Living to a ripe old age and dying peacefully in our beds perhaps....?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you really think that the Muslim fanatics will leave you alone if you leave them alone.
One of the reasons this has all started is because they think that America has no stomach for conflict,after America left Somalia when attacked,they stated that it will bow down when attacked.

By the way, incase y'hadn't noticed, I happen to be a Brit...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats funny I am a Brit as well!it says it in my profile,but not in yours.
Are you ashamed of it?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry the real world's finally caught up with you.
So is this for both of us?
:bugeye:

It all rather depends, which part of don't presume to give me a lecture on the perils of Terrorism do you not quite understand?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry the real world's finally caught up with you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This bit,the bit you edited out after my post!

Hmmm.

Well it seems you gentleman seem to somewhat answered your question on why does a UFO require an engine. I have found it so interesting to read. But you guys have left out some very important ingredients. And I would like to ask a couple of questions concerning these ingredients if I might.

1. Method of propulsion from electromagnetism. It could be possible in our realm of thinking in the environment of the earth, as we know it. But if we were considering spacecraft, what would be the method of propulsion in space? Especially in deep space where planet and stars are very distant, and any type of gravitational pull would be slight to none.

2. Travel in earth atmosphere at great rates of speed. Would the molecules in the air cause enough friction to burn the craft up? Even considering special alloys that would prevent melting possibility, then would the craft appear as a fireball in the sky? How about sonic booms during acceleration? Not many reported anyway that I’ve read so far.

3. Good point was made about abrupt changes in direction at high speeds. How could the forces inside then be changed to prevent the bodies from being slammed into the hull when directions are changed?

Before I go any farther with this, I would like to know what your views are with these questions.

Anxiously waiting…………

Mr Anonymous

No need to apologise old Chap.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, unless I'm terribly much mistaken
Is this English? I think not!!

This is indeed a thread located in the Pseudoscience section.
It was never my intention to change the subject to world politics,I was merely making a comment in reply to a post by Q25.

TTFN
:p

K211r

deleted

Re: Mr Anonymous

deleted

Back