• Yes, it is a compliment

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No, it is objectification

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other opinion (post it)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So its alright for construction workers to "compliment" women. Apparently construction workers do not deserve respect and such like. Not a blue collar thing then?

Oh give it a rest.......

And you say that I am uptight and a prude.......LOL

How Dare a man look at you in any other way then for your brain....OMG
how sinful, disgusting....:rolleyes:

Call me crazy here, but do you know how many women are also drooling when they see a sweaty, shirtless construction worker.

Last edited:
So its alright for construction workers to "compliment" women. Apparently construction workers do not deserve respect and such like. Not a blue collar thing then?

Well, what else are they to do? They work their fingers to the bone, building infrastructure for pampered individuals like yourself to conveniently use. They get paid little for doing a lot; they're usually working in the middle of terrible weather, whilst you're at home sipping hot cocoa and watching old reruns.

Seriously, let them enjoy their fifteen-minute break! Other than blazing a joint (which can get pricey!), what do they have to do except for ogling women they will never have the opportunity to tap?

Well, what else are they to do? They work their fingers to the bone, building infrastructure for pampered individuals like yourself to conveniently use. They get paid little for doing a lot; they're usually working in the middle of terrible weather, whilst you're at home sipping hot cocoa and watching old reruns.

Seriously, let them enjoy their fifteen-minute break! Other than blazing a joint (which can get pricey!), what do they have to do except for ogling women they will never have the opportunity to tap?

Yeah, let them enjoy their fifteen minute break by complimenting random women on their tits and asses, especially if the women blush and get all coy like. :p

Hey whatever :shrug:

Call me crazy here, but do you know how many women are also drooling when they see a sweaty, shirtless construction worker.

Let me guess, thats another compliment you're paying them, besides the quality of their dicks that is. Right?

Shit if Matthew Mcconahey whistled, or cat called you would you be so overly insulted????

Last edited:
Yeah, let them enjoy their fifteen minute break by complimenting random women on their tits and asses, especially if the women blush and get all coy like. :p

Hey whatever :shrug:

Why don't women compliment me when I'm walking down the street in a sexually-aggressive manner? I wouldn't complain if they did, so neither should you!

Hmph!

Why don't women compliment me when I'm walking down the street in a sexually-aggressive manner? I wouldn't complain, so neither should you!

Hmph!

You should get all sweaty and shirtless and hang around shorty's. Carry some masculine type construction stuff. Maybe she'll oblige you with a swoon?:shrug:

You should get all sweaty and shirtless and hang around shorty's. Maybe she'll oblige you with a swoon?:shrug:

SAM you are really sounding like a lesbian now. Sounds like you don't even appreciate a hot man.....

What is wrong with a woman admiring a hot guy? :confused:

I'm not sure if my dick is big enough to appease shorty, assuming the rumors prove true.

Are you kidding me?! :mad:

LMAO............................Yes I was kidding :p Considering I have no idea
what you look like...

Why don't women compliment me when I'm walking down the street in a sexually-aggressive manner? I wouldn't complain if they did, so neither should you!

Hmph!

You'd feel the same if a man complimented you in such a manner?

*Sigh*

:rolleyes:

But yes Kadark. All women are objects, right?

LMAO............................Yes I was kidding Considering I have no idea
what you look like...

Picture the most attractive man imaginable. Now multiply his looks by a very large number.

That's me.

You'd feel the same if a man complimented you in such a manner?

Obviously not, because I'm not gay. It only works for the gender that you're attracted to. Duh!

But yes Kadark. All women are objects, right?

If you say so.

I'm not sure if my dick is big enough to appease shorty, assuming the rumors prove true.

Thats true and she does kiss and tell.

No I say it, I didnt think size mattered most of my life. i was married for a long time and he was fairly small in general. i didnt think much till I found someone that is bigger........and it does make a difference.

BRAVO!! At least I have some stories to tell unlike you....Miss Prude

YUK EEEKK Don't you dare look at me like that...:rolleyes:

Ah yes, such wonderful stories,

Let's see who is the sexiest member on sciforums! Since science has shown that looks are more important than brains for getting ahead in life!

Your nominations please. We will have a poll later.

nietzchefan

is it because of his beautiful mind or his hairy ass?

his massive dick

Great....Post all my sarcastic joking posts, what is your point?

I replied a sarcastic post with another.....But you can't comprehend that right.

So its not a massive dick then? You were being sarcastic?

Poor nietzsche. :(

Thats true and she does kiss and tell.

Well, let's be fair: at least she admits it. There's nothing worse than a woman who says size doesn't matter, only because she's happily married to a guy with a nine inch monstrosity. I hate those types of bitches!

Well, let's be fair: at least she admits it. There's nothing worse than a woman who says size doesn't matter, only because she's happily married to a guy with a nine inch monstrosity. I hate those types of bitches!

Lets just say that its my experience that size, while useful for friction, is no replacement for skill. A jackrabbit with a big dick is no substitute for a lover.

Back