Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No, it is objectification

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other opinion (post it)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes.

Shame on you Sam for liking a man with a brain and can think for himself.

Shame! Shame! Shame!:mad:

You're a woman Sam You're meant to go for looks alone and then get all giggly and stupid.. bat your eyelashes, twirl your hair and then smile and say thank you when a big buff brute tells you you have nice tits. Then feel complimented about it and think you've still got it.

Back to girl school for you Sam!

:rolleyes:

Nah she's right. I'm a difficult woman. :D

sigh...I'm pathetic. :eek: If my husband dies, I SWEAR! I'm gonna go that route.

You should try my rule of thumb. His oomph vs his conversation. If in ten minutes, I feel a glaze settling on my brain and my movements feel like I'm making them underwater with the beginnings of a drool down the side of my mouth, I run. :D

Yeah but who wants to sit around and have all these great conversations, if you look at him and have no desire to have sex with him?

He could be brilliant, but if he looks like Bill Gates I am not interested.

Why choose? Can't you have both?

What makes you assume I don't (or didn't)?

My ex was a fireman who was big and brawny... rippling really. And the prat took to calling me "Baby". Try to have a conversation with him about anything that was about a book, politics, etc, and the reply was a patronising "don't let it worry you Baby". Ugh..:mad:

Didn't last long thankfully.

Kadark said:
Let's hope your husband doesn't read that. You don't want him suffering from ego-ectomy, or anything like that.
My husband knows I think he is perfect just as he is.:D

Sam said:
hell yeah, there's only so much you can drool over a man before you realise he has no conversation.
Indeed.

Plus he takes the rubbish out without having to be asked first. Double bonus!:D

shorty,

Bill Gates isn't that ugly.

Sam Cassell, on the other hand, is martian ugly.

We always want the best of both worlds, but that is an unreasonable demand.

You should try my rule of thumb. His oomph vs his conversation. If in ten minutes, I feel a glaze settling on my brain and my movements feel like I'm making them underwater with the beginnings of a drool down the side of my mouth, I run. :D

well, the conversation may not be all that, but he does make me laugh. And that counts for a lot. :D

well, the conversation may not be all that, but he does make me laugh. And that counts for a lot. :D

Indeed it does.

Yeah but who wants to sit around and have all these great conversations, if you look at him and have no desire to have sex with him?

Hmm if Bill Gates said all the right things I would take him over any stud!

If I can talk to a man, he's past the first major hurdle of being attractive to me.

How am I assuming...You said it :confused: What's wrong if your husband calls you Baby or Babe ? :shrug:

Its unbelievably patronising.

:bugeye:

So if he is dumb but looks good, you're all for it?

Bit shallow, don't you think?

I simply am not sexually attracted to someone I cannot have a great conversation with. As I said, with my ex, the looks remained secondary and it didn't last long. I tried, but there's only so much one can take and any attraction that may have been there dwindled each time he called me "Baby". By the time it ended I found him repulsive in every way.

I have no problem with Nietzche turning and saying "Hey Babe" what do you want to do today.... It's said in an affectionate way.

I simply am not sexually attracted to someone I cannot have a great conversation with.

Yeah, thats just like me. I don't care how good he looks if I cannot feel the vibe. And if I feel it, I don't care how he looks anyway.

:bugeye:

So if he is dumb but looks good, you're all for it?

Bit shallow, don't you think?

I simply am not sexually attracted to someone I cannot have a great conversation with. As I said, with my ex, the looks remained secondary and it didn't last long. I tried, but there's only so much one can take and any attraction that may have been there dwindled each time he called me "Baby". By the time it ended I found him repulsive in every way.

Did I say that? I went out with a gorgeous fireman too!! But am I with him now? :p

A man has to be able to make me laugh. The conversation doesn't have to be so intense, because I am not a brainaic myself.
Nietzche is much smarter than me........ hmmmmmm Maybe he shouldn't be with me......LOL

So now you don't care about money and looks?! Too good to be true.

Tell me: how many ugly, moths-in-his-wallet guys have you dated?

Hmmm?

Hmm of all the guys I've liked, only one was conventionally good looking and none were rich. The good looking guy was the most broke, actually.

Hmm of all the guys I've liked, only one was conventionally good looking and none were rich. The good looking guy was the most broke, actually.

"None were rich" could mean anything! :p

C'mon, in a country with a population well over a billion, there's gotta be somebody who can hold a conversation with you. If not, maybe it's something you're doing wrong? :shrug:

Back