Case: c20 vs Atheists

It is not that it wasn't important, it is the importance you lend it in your own life that matters. The importance you lend it shows where your heart is with God.

You have become distracted from the point. This is not about my heart, but about the fact that god visiting earth was not written about by anyone save for a handful of people with questionable pasts. Whether people followed him or not, whether people liked him or not would not stop people from writing about him. Be it good or negative, god visiting earth would be written about by everyone with a pen. Admittedly it is made somewhat harder because god only decided to pay a visit to the middle east. If perhaps he had have made a stop off in Europe, South America, Australia etc, then we would have more to work with, but alas - he was on a tight schedule.

Do you think I say these things without evidence? No, everyone who searches will find the evidence. Why would I say that these people built the pyramids and could control the weather because they knew the natural laws? These people knew the truth because of their omniscience. I'm not just making it up but I know and remember it.

If you have the time, kindly provide sources.

Thanks.

c2o,

Are you leaving the forum for good? If so, I'll surely miss you. Thank you so much for what you have contributed. God has used you in such a huge way...you don't even understand. I know that you think I may be fantasizing...about my rock star and my miracle and such...but you are wrong about that. What has happened to me is real, and God has used you to help me personally in a very real and important way. I enjoyed your poetry and your words sooooooo much. And God used them to speak to me in a big way. So thank you. Thanks just for being you...and for offering yourself and your life up to God and to His will...for allowing yourself to be used by Him and for His purpose. One day you will see all that He has accomplished through you, and you are sure to be blessed. You have been a blessing to me.

Would you pm me with an email addy if you're not going to be around here anymore? I want to let you know when my rock star comes to get me.

Love,

Lori

lori
he's not leaving for good, just the religious forum. you'll find him here Computer Science & Culture forum, and here SciFi forum, from time to time.

You lot get your wish. I am too tired to continue here.

Oops! Looks like his god has abandoned us :(
NEXT!

I have said all that needs to be said.

And I'm sure you'll say it all again sometime soon.
We all appreciate the obvious time and effort you put into the bible CO2 (Oh Pardon me! CO2 is a suffocating gas, I meant C20 :) ) but I think it's a pity that you don't spend the time doing some voluntary work within your community. Helping old ladies with their shopping, tidying up communial spaces, fundraising for local charities that sort of thing. Now that would make the world a better place and people might even thank you for it.

Remember... Jesus loves you

That makes me uncomfortable. Tell him to stop.

I know that you think I may be fantasizing...about my rock star and my miracle and such...but you are wrong about that.

WTF am I missing?
What is it with LSD use and rock stars???

Guess I'm just too normal to make a good christian.
TTFN
Dee Cee

DeeCee said:
You lot get your wish. I am too tired to continue here.

Oops! Looks like his god has abandoned us :(
NEXT!

That's not what he said. He's tired of trying to debate with the desired ignorance of some on this board...he's saying that if you don't want to hear it, then fine...wish granted. God doesn't abandon anyone...sorry to burst your bubble, as I'm sure it would be very convenient for you to think that He would. You reject God, it's not the other way around...clearly and by your own admission. It always kills me the way people blatently reject and deny Him and then in the same breath blame Him for it.

I have said all that needs to be said.

And I'm sure you'll say it all again sometime soon.
We all appreciate the obvious time and effort you put into the bible CO2 (Oh Pardon me! CO2 is a suffocating gas, I meant C20 :) ) but I think it's a pity that you don't spend the time doing some voluntary work within your community. Helping old ladies with their shopping, tidying up communial spaces, fundraising for local charities that sort of thing. Now that would make the world a better place and people might even thank you for it.

Hmmm...and you guys claim that c2o preaches???????? :rolleyes:

Remember... Jesus loves you

That makes me uncomfortable. Tell him to stop.

See what I mean...now I suppose that you'll blame Him and say He's a big meanie cause He doesn't love you. Oh too bad you can't, cause He does, no matter how much you doth protest, and even if from the distance you put between yourself and Him, and while staring at the back of your head, as you constantly turn away from Him...lol.

I know that you think I may be fantasizing...about my rock star and my miracle and such...but you are wrong about that.

WTF am I missing?
What is it with LSD use and rock stars???

You're missing a lot. And my rock star is straight edge.

Guess I'm just too normal to make a good christian.

No, just not humble enough...but you make a real good smart ass.

Love,

Lori

Lori_7 said:
No, just not humble enough...but you make a real good smart ass.

Love,

Lori

Ha! Lori telling people they are ''just not humble enough"?!
:D Now I've seen it all!

Hmmmm, yeah. That was a witty and cutting response to my observation that you were pointing the finger at people claiming they are ''just not humble enough'' and yet have been amazingly judgemental and arrogant yourself.

Amazingly judgemental and arrogant? Are you sure you're not exagerating? How so? I'll admit I can be a bitch and a smart ass myself...so what? Who can't be an asshole sometimes? The fact that I was pointing out was that you indeed have to be humble to seek God. Not necessarily towards another person, but in your heart, and towards God. It seems that you have to admit to yourself to needing Him in order to want Him...I suppose that it has to do with pride. Just making an honest observation of those who come out here screaming "I DON'T NEED NO STINKING GOD!"

Lori_7 said:
The fact that I was pointing out was that you indeed have to be humble to seek God. Not necessarily towards another person, but in your heart, and towards God.

So, you don't have to be humble towards another person . . . but still must be humble in your heart? Huh?

Lori_7 said:
It seems that you have to admit to yourself to needing Him in order to want Him...I suppose that it has to do with pride.

Yes, you have to admit to yourself to needing Her in order to want Her (I'm speaking of Isis in this case). You have to admit to yourself that you need Them in order to want Them (in this case I'm speaking of Vishnu and Allah). If you don't accept THEM - I suppose that it has to do with pride.

Lori_7 said:
Just making an honest observation of those who come out here screaming "I DON'T NEED NO STINKING GOD!"

Well, actually in no way have I suggested such - in any more way than you've come in here screaming "I DON'T NEED NO STINKING INVISIBLE PINK UNICORN''

herholy.gif

(Peace Be Unto Her) (May Her Hooves Never Be Shod)​

You know Gravity, I'm not trying to be amazingly judgemental or arrogant, but I do not find you to be very intellectually stimulating...lol...

Thats ok Lori, my happiness and sense of self-worth doesn't hinge on your mighty approval or dissapproval of me. :) Regardless of the judgements you seem to imply ("If he doesn't agree with me, he must be angry, searching, lost and unhappy!") -- I actually have a very enjoyable life, a loving family in a paradise of a location, with stimulating people, and a self-made career I love. This is just a fun way of working through ideas and blowing off steam.

Cool...peace out.

Wait a minute...you just added a fictitious quote! That's not cool.

Oh good grief . . . please Lori, read more carefully - its prefaced by "you seem to imply", VERY obviously not even trying to say it was a "real" quote.

I seem to imply no such thing. What I do is say outright and repeatedly that the ONLY reason that people don't know God or seek to have a relationship with Him is because THEY DON'T WANT TO...and that's the only reason. It has nothing to do with their mood or circumstance...only their sincere desires...which are stated by most quite clearly and honestly on this forum.

Lori_7 said:
I seem to imply no such thing. What I do is say outright and repeatedly that the ONLY reason that people don't know God or seek to have a relationship with Him is because THEY DON'T WANT TO...and that's the only reason. It has nothing to do with their mood or circumstance...only their sincere desires...which are stated by most quite clearly and honestly on this forum.

I wouldn't say that for myself. I feel I am incapable of accepting the Christian worldview, not that it's a willful choice. And I've explained my rationale on this forum in the past.

Well, the Christian worldview and a personal relationship with God are two different things. If you want the truth about God, He'll give it to you...in a perfect way and at a perfect time for you...you'll see.

Lori_7 said:
Well, the Christian worldview and a personal relationship with God are two different things. If you want the truth about God, He'll give it to you...in a perfect way and at a perfect time for you...you'll see.

But how can you really separate the Christian worldview from what you say is the truth about God? Aren't they basically the same? You get your beliefs from the Bible, or they confirm your beliefs, right? The Bible is the Word of God, right? So I don't really see the legitimate distinction you're making. Please explain. :)

Last edited:
So, where does this leave the billions of people who ''know'' and seek to have a relationship with a DIFFERENT God(s)/Goddess(s), and the many whom have never even had any exposure to Judeo-Christian beLIEfs? I'm talking once again about the **--2/3rds--** of humanity who are not Christians.

Back