Birth of Earth

I love these threads.
Who among you taking part in this tread have taken any college level Geology or Physics courses?
It is obvious that some here have not.

I love these threads.
Who among you taking part in this tread have taken any college level Geology or Physics courses?
It is obvious that some here have not.
so theoratical people should not be so proudy.practical people may more genious than theoratical people.

so theoratical people should not be so proudy.practical people may more genious than theoratical people.

They MAY be, But for certain some aren't even close.
Why is this thread not locked or cesspooled yet?

Yes we can find DNA of tree bark. No we cannot find DNA of Earth bark. Earth bark made of rock and dirt. No DNA. Earth not born but formed. Theory akin to saying that birds have feathers so airplanes have feathers.

i just asked very simple question can we test the DNA test of bark of tree.i have not find the answer . i asked because earth also has same bark like tree.pls reply the clear answer only.

See post 499, you fruitcake.

Why is this thread not locked or cesspooled yet?
We must presume that the moderators lack the intellect to recognise rubbish when they see it. Or they are indifferent to the quality of the site. In either instance it calls into question their continued role as moderators.

Come on. This is a scifdorums classic. "Bring us your stupid amd we will make it shine!"

That would be a great motto!

But it should not be polluting the Earth Science forum. It should be in the Trash Can or pseudoscience.

You have to admit that it's funny, at least. DNA of "Earth's Bark". HAHAHA.

Where do these people come from? Are they in 3rd grade or something?

Yes we can find DNA of tree bark. No we cannot find DNA of Earth bark. Earth bark made of rock and dirt. No DNA. Earth not born but formed. Theory akin to saying that birds have feathers so airplanes have feathers.
pls define how earth formed if not borned or germinated.

Except that Earth doesn't have bark.

[Edit]
And, one more time: CESSPOOL![Endedit]

yes we can find dna of tree bark. No we cannot find dna of earth bark. Earth bark made of rock and dirt. No dna. Earth not born but formed. Theory akin to saying that birds have feathers so airplanes have feathers.
rocks and dirt are part of bark of earth only. Which is dead skin of earth

rocks and dirt are part of bark of earth only. Which is dead skin of earth

No, they are not part of Earth bark.
No, the Earth does not have bark.
The Earth does not have "skin" and it wasn't alive in the first place to become dead.

Back