Birth of Earth

What??????
You must become accustomed to jsispat's limited English and even more limited understanding of science. He wishes to know when, in Earth history, the first ocean's appeared and when (perhaps thinking of snowball Earth) was the first snow.

The first ocean's appeared early, perhaps 200 million years after the formation of the Earth, but were frequently destroyed by large impacts.

dear all
now i am succeeded to draw some intention of senior scienties. i am worried if i succeded what will be of guys that has joked me . i am sure my theory is true and will fit every body after some time.

dear all
pls advise me wether plants or tree has DNA . wether we can identify from bark that this bark belongs to from which tree.i

dear all
pls advise me wether plants or tree has DNA . wether we can identify from bark that this bark belongs to from which tree.i

Yes, all plants and trees have DNA.
How can I ever take you seriously now.. ?

facepalm1.jpg

lol

I sure hope my post being the last one on that computer screen is just a coincidence.. :p

now number of people are increasing who started thinking about my deep theory that earth has biological growth only and growing with the help of taking energy from sun in universe.i am sure one day this will be the most practical theory only.

now number of people are increasing who started thinking about my deep theory that earth has biological growth only and growing with the help of taking energy from sun in universe.i am sure one day this will be the most practical theory only.

I'm sure it won't. Unless they change some definitions of course :rolleyes:

It is interesting that suresh bansal is not an anagram of utter crap.

I find it disheartening that this nonsense is still extant.

Back