Big Butter Jesus Struck by Lightning

That would be insane then, if that's where you get the idea.

i bet i'm not the only one who thinks so.

and good lord Q would you stop calling anyone and everyone who disagrees with you insane?

i bet i'm not the only one who thinks so.

True, there are others who are also insane when it comes to their religious beliefs. They appear quite normal until their beliefs are called into question.

and good lord Q would you stop calling anyone and everyone who disagrees with you insane?

Lying for Jesus, again?

True, there are others who are also insane when it comes to their religious beliefs. They appear quite normal until their beliefs are called into question.

Lying for Jesus, again?

i'm not talking about anyone's religious beliefs, i'm talking about what others think about you and what you say out here.

and lying huh? Q you call somebody insane in almost every post you make. you want me to count how many times in how many posts? well i don't have that much time dude; that would take forever ever.

i'm not talking about anyone's religious beliefs, i'm talking about what others think about you and what you say out here.

Yes, you're attacking me personally because you are unable to formulate an argument to support your religious belief system.

Yes, you're attacking me personally because you are unable to formulate an argument to support your religious belief system.

no i'm not; i'm questioning your logic.

What is God telling us?

He tells you He exists, and that the world around you was made by Him. He tells you Jesus is your Savior. What you (plural) tell Him is well documented here on this site and elsewhere.

He tells you He exists, and that the world around you was made by Him. He tells you Jesus is your Savior. What you (plural) tell Him is well documented here on this site and elsewhere.

Why doesn't he document his communications as you claim I do?

And I believe he just told Jesus that his arse is on fire..

Never have lyrics been so, well, apt...

The roof the roof the roof is on fire
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Burn motherfucker burn

(Source)

;)

Last edited:
So why are they rebuilding it? Doh!

Because they need someone who will continue to ask for mercy for them.

Arms raised like that

Touchdown_jesus.jpg

are a gesture of asking for mercy (although the palms should be horizontal, in a gesture of acceptance).

That is silly. How could God not be happy?

He is independent, per definition.

I suppose you are telling me he was happy when he flooded the world destroying all life or how about the time he destroyed Soddom and Gommorah...remember Noah and the flood, lightening bolts and pillars of salt? Are you telling me God was happy when he was doing those things?

Last edited:
I suppose you are telling me he was happy when he flooded the world destroying all life or how about the time he destroyed Soddom and Gommorah...remember Noah and the flood, lightening bolts and pillars of salt? Are you telling me God was happy when he was doing those things?

I know it describes god as being emotional in the bible, but I'm apt to think its just so we can relate. I don't get that impression from him. Either that or he has enough resolve for what he accomplishes that they're irrelevant.

That is silly. How could God not be happy?

He is independent, per definition.
Would you be happy if such a statue was made of your son and turned into a water feature in a pond? In front of what looks like a toilet block..

That thing is hideous..

Whoever made it watched too many bible movies staring Mr 'Cold Dead Hands' Heston.

And if you claim that your God is independent, are you saying that he/she/it cannot be unhappy as a result?

Why do people refer to god as "he" or "his word". You imply that he is a male. That is stupid. Why would an all-powerful deity like your god have a penis? Are you sure it's not just because a long time ago when the guys were writing down your bible, they put 'he' because a female god would be just ludicrous? IT seems far more plausible. Follow "his word" or "its word."

Eh...I dunno...Just "typing out-loud" heh...

Back