Big Butter Jesus Struck by Lightning

well, i think the only reason why morality exists is because we don't love each other. i think true and unconditional love would annihilate morality.

I think there is a lot more love than noticed, however immorality still exists in the presence of love. I would say that love would go along with morality. For instance, it is "moral to love."

I think there is a lot more love than noticed, however immorality still exists in the presence of love. I would say that love would go along with morality. For instance, it is "moral to love."

i don't think that true love exists in this world right now aside from god's love for all of us. but when communion is restored, we will achieve this love, and morality will become obsolete.

i don't think that true love exists in this world right now aside from god's love for all of us. but when communion is restored, we will achieve this love, and morality will become obsolete.

sure true love exists.

1 John 3:16
This is how we have come to know love: He laid down His life for us. We should also lay down our lives for our brothers.

i think true and unconditional love would annihilate morality.

You could be right, religions are supposed to be based on unconditional love from a god, and they most certainly annihilate morals.

You could be right, religions are supposed to be based on unconditional love from a god, and they most certainly annihilate morals.

I think the problem i see displayed by too many Atheists is some kind of disconnect and non acceptance of being human. I am not religious myself but either some Atheists (i am not Atheist either) are completely FOS or they lack a certain understanding of humanity which can be very complex.

I think the problem i see displayed by too many Atheists is some kind of disconnect and non acceptance of being human. I am not religious myself but either some Atheists (i am not Atheist either) are completely FOS or they lack a certain understanding of humanity which can be very complex.

Some atheists like Q want to blame religion for everything that's wrong with the world so that they can be right. And I think he's letting these "good" people off the hook pretty easily.

It seems to me that some atheists like Q are more jaded by religion than most religious folk.

Some atheists like Q want to blame religion for everything that's wrong with the world so that they can be right. And I think he's letting these "good" people off the hook pretty easily.
It seems to me that some atheists like Q are more jaded by religion than most religious folk.

Aghast, appalled, alarmed... and there are more in the "A" to "Z" of terms we can use to apply to religion and the acts of their followers.

Yeah Lori, this is all about "being right" :rolleyes:

Hilarious. The fact that the myths and superstitions of the bronze age have addled millions of people is something "very complex"

Perhaps, to the simple minded... :D

Aghast, appalled, alarmed... and there are more in the "A" to "Z" of terms we can use to apply to religion and the acts of their followers.

Yeah Lori, this is all about "being right" :rolleyes:

it is about being right. you site religious fault to justify your denial of god. it's practically your mantra.

well, i think the only reason why morality exists is because we don't love each other. i think true and unconditional love would annihilate morality.

Thats a very profound statement. I agree with you.

The atrocities of Christians throughout history is no cop out.

it is for you apparently. i think you're being lazy, irresponsible, and using religion as a scapegoat. imo, you're relying on the wrongdoings of religious people to justify your denial of god. and that is no good reason. you're just making excuses.

it's like, you condemn these people. you think they're liars, insane, malintentioned, and then relying on them to make a decision for you. it doesn't make sense, except to say that you're copping out.

it is for you apparently. i think you're being lazy, irresponsible, and using religion as a scapegoat. imo, you're relying on the wrongdoings of religious people to justify your denial of god. and that is no good reason. you're just making excuses.

The atrocities of Christians are not excuses. They have been itemized throughout history.

it's like, you condemn these people. you think they're liars, insane, malintentioned, and then relying on them to make a decision for you. it doesn't make sense, except to say that you're copping out.

Sanity does not make sense to the insane. If it did, they wouldn't be insane.

The atrocities of Christians are not excuses. They have been itemized throughout history.

they are for you. it's an excuse for you to avoid taking personal responsibility in regards to a knowledge of god.

Sanity does not make sense to the insane. If it did, they wouldn't be insane.

then why are you relying on people you deem to be insane to make a decision for you then?

it's an excuse for you to avoid taking personal responsibility in regards to a knowledge of god.

Sanity is the only excuse I have for not sharing your delusions.

then why are you relying on people you deem to be insane to make a decision for you then?

Where do you get that insane idea?

Is it just me or does the image the burning Jesus look like a flaming winged demon???

capt.d1d33865e14d42b8b5fb0de9a60b4d93-b8bd107213aa4e03a8cbb7d90584d889-0.jpg

Head in the center with eyes, nose, and mouth. Winged arms stretched back ready to take flight....

Is it just me or does the image the burning Jesus look like a flaming winged demon???

capt.d1d33865e14d42b8b5fb0de9a60b4d93-b8bd107213aa4e03a8cbb7d90584d889-0.jpg

Head in the center with eyes, nose, and mouth. Winged arms stretched back ready to take flight....

it doesn't look much scarier than it did before it caught fire imo. lol

Back