Big Butter Jesus Struck by Lightning

The frame was metal, it was 62 feet high, and in one of the most likely regions in the United States for thunderstorms. The odds for a human of getting struck are 1 in 250,000. How much greater the odds for Touchdown Jesus. So why are they rebuilding it? Doh!

The frame was metal, it was 62 feet high, and in one of the most likely regions in the United States for thunderstorms. The odds for a human of getting struck are 1 in 250,000. How much greater the odds for Touchdown Jesus. So why are they rebuilding it? Doh!

they're rebuilding it? fuck. :mad:

btw, this church is nestled between a hustler store and a giant flea market. it's so funny.

btw, this church is nestled between a hustler store and a giant flea market. it's so funny.

According to scripture, you were more likely to find Jesus among the "sick". What better place for the church to make an impact than in the heart of what some may view as immoral or sin.

According to scripture, you were more likely to find Jesus among the "sick". What better place for the church to make an impact than in the heart of what some may view as immoral or sin.

yeah but a big butter jesus? lol...

besides, it's all relative...morality and such. certainly there's nothing immoral about the giant flea market in anyone's eyes. but man, if you want a good laugh, it's a great place to people watch.

that little spot in monroe is like a...a circus.

yeah but a big butter jesus? lol...

besides, it's all relative...morality and such. certainly there's nothing immoral about the giant flea market in anyone's eyes. but man, if you want a good laugh, it's a great place to people watch.

that little spot in monroe is like a...a circus.

It is more commonly known as "Touchdown Jesus". I think we get the picture of the shining exmple of religion. Good point :D

certainly there's nothing immoral about the giant flea market in anyone's eyes.

Christians have no morals because they believe in the bible, at least, they claim to believe in the bible. :)

though i'll give the church some credit. the statue does kinda work. you're driving down I75 and all of a sudden...

"OH MY GOD!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"JESUS CHRIST!"

Christians have no morals because they believe in the bible, at least, they claim to believe in the bible. :)

morals are man-made bullshit generally, whether derived from religion or not. there is law, there is truth, and there are lies. and that's pretty much it.

morals are man-made bullshit

Yes, we already know that, Lori. Christians have no morals. None. Thank you for your further clarification.

there is law, there is truth, and there are lies. and that's pretty much it.

From the perspective of the religiously deluded, there can be nothing else. You have hit the nail on the proverbial head and have encapsulated the reason why Christians have no morals. Well done.

Yes, we already know that, Lori. Christians have no morals. None. Thank you for your further clarification.

From the perspective of the religiously deluded, there can be nothing else. You have hit the nail on the proverbial head and have encapsulated the reason why Christians have no morals. Well done.

Q, you are more religiously deluded than anyone. but thanks for agreeing with me. i can't believe you brought yourself to it.

Christians should have no morals, but they have them, taught by their parents.

Christians have no morals whatsoever. If they were taught morals by their parents, those morals would have come from the bible, which is not based on morals.

Back