Bias Against Muslims Up 70%

Its true, and we dont have a political party with the right stance, the BNP have the right idea but take it too far and to the point of racism and wishing to remove anyone who isnt white, genuine people who work and have been here a few years deserve to stay, the ones on handouts should be removed from the country.
As for equality it should be just that, the best person gets the job regardless of race, if that means more white people are employed because we've been here longer gone through the education system etc so are better qualified then so be it, if more ethnic people become employed then good they can start paying tax and forget handouts and free healthcare etc.
Simple rule, you should have been born in this country/lived in it for a certain amount of time to recieve its benefits, that way you get what you pay for, instead of them getting what we pay for.

Yeah and bring back consciption too - two years national service will be enough for anyone who doesn't want to British to leave the country.

I can just see all those Muslims who say they are British just queing up to join up - NOT!

lol im sure they'd refuse on religious grounds or something, then again if christians can fight in the army despite being all peace and love then why cant muslims? Perhaps conscription for anyone that tries to enter the country would be a good deterant.

Proud Muslim is no longer around (may he rest in pieces). There is nothing wrong with Islam, it's just that they have become more fundamentalist, and turned away from a long tradition of ijtihad, or independant reasoning in religious law.

Proud Muslim is no longer around
Dont be so sure of that, he could always be using another name, in fact i thought i saw him the other day, same poor sentence structure and punctuation, similar arguements, though he seems to have mellowed slightly, of course there could just be someone else like him.

NativeAmerican said:
Muslims always whine like victims .

dont native americans do they same on the "reservations"? same in canada.
same for mexicans in the south (but they dont whine as much).

you guys got jipped out of your land. your people were massacared and in return they scatter the tribes and give them little plots of land here and there. furthermore, they do not teach NA how to fish, but hand them the fish. i actually believed that NA were wronged, but listening to you it seems you got a better deal than your brothers.

the difference between NA and muslims, is that NA were the original residents of north america and have more right to the land than anyone. the first muslims were immigrants. born american muslims have just the same rights as the bigots in washington. it is the law!

if they change the law, then of course, the discussion would be different.

besides, the whole point of america is it being a melting pot, until they change that ideaology, everyone has a right to immigrate.

If Muslims Are Hated Around The World They Only Have Themselves To Blame
If They Started To Criticise Muslim Terroists Instead Of Saying They Are Fighting A Holy Jihaad Or A Just Cause.

They Would Not Be Despised In The West As Crazies, If They Started Acting As Individuals And Not Some Giant Cult Or Giant One Cell Amoeba

There Is No Justification For Any Terroist Acts Fullstop
They Do Absolutley Nothing To Further There Cause It Only Weakens There Cause

If They Started To Criticise Muslim Terroists Instead Of Saying They Are Fighting A Holy Jihaad Or A Just Cause.

Many Muslims have spoken out against terrorism.

"Many Muslims have spoken out against terrorism. "

YES THEY HAVE JAMES
BUT YOU WILL NOTICE
1. FIRST THEY WILL SAY I DONT AGREE WITH TERROISM
2.THEN THEY WILL SAY BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND IT
ESPECIALLY WHEN I SEE FELLOW MUSLIMS SUFFERING IN PALASTINE

SO THERE SECOND STATEMENT ALWAYS RULES OUT THERE FIRST REPLY

TERROISM WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED AGAIN ANYWHERE CIVILISED
SINCE THE HORROR OF SEPT11
THE SICKEST THING I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
EVEN THE IRA NO THE GAME IS UP ON TERROISTS
WHEN ARE MUSLIMS GOING TO LEARN TO TALK NOT BOMB