Best Ghost evidence you have come across

MR, what should I make of this line then ---> ''Ghost hunters and related paranormal television programs say that a residual haunting, unlike an intelligent haunting, does not directly involve a spiritual entity aware of the living world and interacting with or responding to it."

:? I'm confused.

MR, what should I make of this line then ---> ''Ghost hunters and related paranormal television programs say that a residual haunting, unlike an intelligent haunting, does not directly involve a spiritual entity aware of the living world and interacting with or responding to it."

:? I'm confused.

Everything is explained in that article. It is a repetition of events in the past played over and over again. Real objective sounds and apparitions and smells etc. It just doesn't involve a conscious ghost. More like a hologram.

Everything is explained in that article. It is a repetition of events in the past played over and over again. Real objective sounds and apparitions and smells etc. It just doesn't involve a conscious ghost. More like a hologram.
Okay, so I'm totally fascinated right now. lol I need to research this a bit. I wonder why a hologram would be creepy or frightening? I mean, if we know that's not of the ''intelligent'' paranormal variety.....

Or an unconscious ghost!

Okay, so I'm totally fascinated right now. lol I need to research this a bit. I wonder why a hologram would be creepy or frightening? I mean, if we know that's not of the ''intelligent'' paranormal variety.....

Well if you woke up in your hotel room to find a man in 19th century garb standing looking out the window, it would be pretty jolting. Most people can't tell a residual haunting from an intelligent haunting just by looking at it. Investigators can tell when they get no reactions or responses from the "ghost".

Last edited:
Heard something
authentic Cowboy Ghost Accent ✓
This clip is from a 1930s event. These soldiers were doing their first ''yells'' a little over 154 years ago.
From the early 1900s through the 1940s, Civil War veterans were filmed, recored and interviewed at reunions, parades and other patriot events where, as the century advanced, they came increasingly to seem like ambulatory trophies from some distant age of heros.

Colour me obtuse. How does this tie in to the thread topic?
I wondered where old timer ''authentic Cowboy... .. Accent'' would be found for comparison. Nearest I found was the clip. Yes, its not ghost cowboys, but it's roughly that period so to speak. You gonna report me for being off topic?

https://dai.ly/x6nk46o
15:39-18:23
Behold!
The authentic Cowboy Ghost accent
(Ghost Adventures TV show)

Without the drama: 16:30-17:00.

How is this not some bit of fluff floating into the camera view, getting lit by the IR lighting as it passes?
There's nothing imperatively supernatural here at all.

Mundane explanations apply until and unless they can't be explained by - well - mundane things.

Last edited:
I left that part in for context, I'm not convinced about the visuals either. I am very interested in sound capture; If I ever go ghost hunting, I will only capture sounds. I will look to record voices from past famous people like Julius caesar.

I am very interested in sound capture; If I ever go ghost hunting, I will only capture sounds. I will look to record voices from past famous people like Julius caesar.
The problems with audio recordings are:
- it's virtually impossible to provide provenance without accompanying video - it could have been done anywhere, by anyone
- there's not really much data to analyze
- there's no way to rule out mundane explanations - any noise or even voice has a built-in non-supernatural explanation
- how on Earth are you going to conclude that a given recording is of Julius Caesar? Does he read you his social security number?

In light of your concerns I have come up with a solution, I will record the show live.

Edit:- Also I will record voices from his personal chambers, most up to date with Archaeology, and then maybe where he died. It's hard to know where he would spend his ghost time.

Last edited:
In light of your concerns I have come up with a solution, I will record the show live.

Edit:- Also I will record voices from his personal chambers, most up to date with Archaeology, and then maybe where he died. It's hard to know where he would spend his ghost time.
I don't see how that will help.

Hearing a voice on a recording - even while viewing a video - has several pretty obvious mundane explanations. And you've got no way to show otherwise. It's not like you can assert 'that voice you're hearing is definitely not coming from an alive person'. There's nothing in an audio recording that is unexplainable.

Back