Best Ghost evidence you have come across

I feel sorry for the kids will grow up with a fear of ghost

Get out of the car dad - go to the swing - stop it swinging and hold steady - show kids it was the wind - teach kids physics not ghost

:)

Shaped like an airplane wing now is it?
Nope. Shaped like an airfoil. Hanggliders are not shaped like an airplane's wing but they work just fine as an airfoil. The M2-F3 aircraft from Northrop was shaped like a bathtub, not like an airplane wing at all. But it could still land.
Perhaps it is propelled by the alternating pressures of the flutter to fly and defy gravity, constrained only by the tug of its chains.
No defying gravity. Very small pushes, over time, leads to a larger swinging motion.

It's odd that you don't get this. Have you ever actually used a swing?

I feel sorry for the kids will grow up with a fear of ghost

Some people are sensitive to the ghost world and can see them at least once every day, not being afraid of ghosts can give you an advantage in some areas of work such as; Crime scene investigations and archaeology.

Crime scene investigations and archaeology.
Fascinating really really fascinating

Do such work pursuits such as Crime Scene Investigations and Archaeology put them, when advertising vacancies, as Required or Desirable?

:)

Some people are sensitive to the ghost world and can see them at least once every day, not being afraid of ghosts can give you an advantage in some areas of work such as; Crime scene investigations and archaeology.
Sure they are, those people are called schizophrenic.

Imagine it like this, you go looking for olden day Pirates (for this hypothetical to work , they are known for saying "Yarrrr"). The geo-coordinates of a ghost ship is known to you, you sail there to the middle of the sea, you press record on the EVP device, you are all alone, and then, you hear an Authentic Pirate Ghost say "Yarrrrrrrr"
That's called observer bias. You primed yourself to hear what you wanted to hear out of random noise.

How spooky! One of the latest episodes of Ghost Adventures featured an episode about a ghost who was draining camera batteries and at one point the team Leader 'Zack, I never believed in ghosts until I came face to face with one, Baggins' said "Let's do the ghost camera experiment" This experiment is not the one we came up with, but for a second there I really thought he read this thread :biggrin:

Back