Attitudes to rape

I believe the following are mitigating circumstances in rape (see first post):

• Woman was wearing 'sexy' or revealing clothing.

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Woman had many past sexual partners.

• Woman was drunk at the time (i.e. got herself drunk).

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Woman at no time clearly said "No" to sex.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Woman previously flirted with the rapist.

• Woman was in a relationship with the rapist at the time.

• Woman was married to the rapist.

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Woman had consented to sex with the rapist on another occasion.

• Woman had a reputation for being sexually promiscuous.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • None of the above.

Votes: 37 56.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that. Where did you get that I said or implied something like that?

If I were a woman, I'd never get raped -- because I wouldn't put myself in that type of situation. See?

A couple of years back there was a spate of rapes that occurred in my home town. And the victims were largely women walking back from town in broad daylight, not far from the main shopping centre.
Apart from being on their own what "situation" had they put themselves in?

A couple of years back there was a spate of rapes that occurred in my home town. And the victims were largely women walking back from town in broad daylight, not far from the main shopping centre.

the situation of bieng alive and near men that were sex deprived. or just bored with regular sex,

the filthy sluts deserved it.

peace

On one 40? Lightweight.

you said you carry one everywhere i didnt realsie it was the same bottle, it must be past its celldate, and yes i am a lightweight nowdays because i dont drink alcohol, im strictly drug free, no smoke, no booze, no caffeine, no fun.

peace.

Oh, great! Then most rapes are solved and punished by imprisonment. Shit, now I'm happy for women ...for a while there I was beginning to feel really sorry for them, ya' know? :D

Baron Max

Most men too are raped or abused by people they know. What do you suppose they do to bring it on?

Walking where? On a busy street? Along a deserted highway out in the country? Alone? With no shotgun in their arms?

Your little exmaple means so little that it pains me to even respond to it.

Baron Max

Men get raped in prison ...they're a "captive" audience!

Baron Max

Men get raped outside prison too. About 10% of rape victims are male and that is the absolute minimum figure since men are even more unlikely to report rape than women.

not far from the main shopping centre.
In town. Not particularly busy, but less than half a mile from the main centre and not on back roads.

Men get raped outside prison too. About 10% of rape victims are male and that is the absolute minimum figure since men are even more unlikely to report rape than women.

10%? Geez, that ain't very many, is it? And it's so few that I ain't even gonna' worry my pretty little head about it.

Now ....what is it that women do or don't do that DON'T get raped? We really should explore this because it could have major consequences for all the future rape victims of the world. I mean, in medicine, when one group gets a disease, but another similar group does not, they examine what makes the two groups different. So ...let's explore that a little instead of bounce bullshit accusations and statistics around. What makes them different?

Baron Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back