Arguments for the soul's existence...

ok, I have deleted a post.
You mean usertitle?

This is irrelevant a little bit but...
I'm from Greek Origin, yes, so are you and everyone else (maybe). Anyways, I use the title sisyphus because it has a special meaning to me. And only me. I am a theif of knowledge, a posessor of all sorts of off hand forms of wisdom, and an extremely arragant bastard.

ok, I have deleted a post.
You mean usertitle?

This is irrelevant a little bit but...
I'm from Greek Origin, yes, so are you and everyone else (maybe). Anyways, I use the title sisyphus because it has a special meaning to me. And only me. I am a theif of knowledge, a posessor of all sorts of off hand forms of wisdom, and an extremely arragant bastard.
and according to legend a character doomed to repetitive futility!

stealing Zeuses secrets where you.....hmmmmmm....see that round rock over there...see that hill...go for it!:D

of course sisyphus you know how this relates to your particular gift - [cryptic side note and secretive message for sisyphus]
and another one bites the dust....as the song lyrics say....

idk if i'd call it a gift, or what would it relate to, but i have a figament of an imagination to think of that idea.\
Anyway, yeah, I've been circling rocks for ages now, and it is not fun, not fun at all, I wonder if dave would care to imagine the sense of futility, I dont think so.

I'm sorry, but you will break nothing. You're a little funny but me giving someone a compliment is like "hey, let me spit in your face!" So fudge off, go write on some more chalk boards until you figure out the meaning of life.

Back