Are we gods?

Death needs the concentrated effort of everyone on the planet. It's asking for it. Not just doctors.

LeeDa said:
Death needs the concentrated effort of everyone on the planet. It's asking for it. Not just doctors.
and patriarchs . THE patiarchal dream is to defeat death...there, now u kno!

I'm not very bright. If death is the compliment of life then how bout replacing death and complimenting life with more life. Death aint gunna be round forever its a givein surely. I'm just saying that it can be gone alot sooner than whats currently going on. Synchronise thoughts.

Last edited:
LeeDa said:
I'm not very bright. If death is the compliment of life then how bout replacing death and complimenting life with more life. Death aint gunna be round forever its a givein surely. I'm just saying that it can be gone alot sooner than whats currently going on. Synchronise thoughts.
Death is a wonder, death is a friend. foooor without it we wouldn't have life.....

Sorta like if everyone and everything that has ever died gets brought back to life and can't die again then there never has been death. Sorta. Err time travel. Ya travel back to before they died? Things like this.

of what?
as for time travel....right you go back yeah and kill ya mamma. whats that mean?

f you Don't Die, then Wouldn't you become out dated? Evolution Shows Change through the process of time and renewal. I think the Belief in a "god" is misunderstood. We Believe in it the way we 'beleived' in our Parent for protection when we' were younger... Instead what if God is the 'Process' of Living and Dying and Renewal. both Bad and Good. Both Pain and Pleasure. I think we DO live on Forever, just not in the same form and Body. So God exists Like Motion exists, and Processes Exist. Magnetism Exists.. Like Tesla's Jacobs ladder... the Energy that Rises up. So If god is a process, and our Minds are the Same Process then God is nothing more then an Advanced Process of us, an elder entity. Through "Common Sense" and "instinct" We are Taught by the elder entity like a blueprint of when that entity was here... And tho it is no longer Physically Here in a way we can use our senses to detect it, we still act out on the blue prints of "common sense" and "Instinct" To guide us through the best it can. So Maybe the Question isn't Does God exist rather Where god exists and how we interpret god as well as how we interpret our selves. There are many Dimensions. Dimensions Of Energy, dimensions of mass and matter. Dimensions of thought. Dimensions of Color and light. Some where within those many Dimensions exists an elder or one who came before just like us. Maybe God exists in the Simple dimension of "Belief" and if you don't believe in a god, that Doesn't mean one doesn't exist for another person. So "is there a god" is a Question only one can ask ones self. I think. But there is obviousness' in the things we can not see, like "instinct", that Truly Do Directs us as a species. And It Came From Some where. We also know that things can Break apart and be built into something else. Nothing Ever really "disappears" It just changes... Chances are we could be in More contact with a "God" then we ever thought we were. There are many unexplained things and I think there are many Unexplainable things... Maybe we Don't get to know about "god" the way we want to because we may not Like what we Find out as a Physical body. Think of it like a Child Expected to find fun in just sitting down having a conversation with a peer over coffee. The Caffeine would wire the heck out of them, and chances are they will find some "contact" game with each other that doesn't involve sitting still. Their bodies aren't made to be stagnant at that age. Then we take this child, with it's child like mind set, and tell the child to work. The Child is Still a child. There is No Experience in the child to settle down yet. To not explore. And Of course there's a Height difference, a Chemical difference. So the child is not READY for those responsibilities. So Maybe, in Death we are Birthed into a different kind of entity. A Kind Of Evolution. If we found out about it now, when we aren't "ready" for it, then it wouldn't be appealing at all. oh.. But that's Dying, and not god.. on the other hand many believe we meet god WHEN We die... No Matter who is out there, or what happens, one thing is for sure, though our bodies may decay and the electrodes will have Dispersed we will still "be here" just in a different form. I think theres a lot more to it than what we think we know. All "children" think they know every thing, and they Fear what ever they do not know. But Im thinking that Dying is alright because, every one does it and we havn't stoped it from happening. :) just a thought... :)

Duendy that your a criminal and youll go to jail. Those life sentences will be a bummer when you live forever. I could arrest you before you commited the crime?

I don't know the answers really but I will state that there is absolutly noway that the human race will not reach eternal life but that it can be done sooner than whats going on at the moment. It's only that it's percieved to be not possible in our lifetimes that noones interested.

PHPlatonica said:
f you Don't Die, then Wouldn't you become out dated? Evolution Shows Change through the process of time and renewal. I think the Belief in a "god" is misunderstood. We Believe in it the way we 'beleived' in our Parent for protection when we' were younger... Instead what if God is the 'Process' of Living and Dying and Renewal. both Bad and Good. Both Pain and Pleasure. I think we DO live on Forever, just not in the same form and Body. So God exists Like Motion exists, and Processes Exist. Magnetism Exists.. Like Tesla's Jacobs ladder... the Energy that Rises up. So If god is a process, and our Minds are the Same Process then God is nothing more then an Advanced Process of us, an elder entity. Through "Common Sense" and "instinct" We are Taught by the elder entity like a blueprint of when that entity was here... And tho it is no longer Physically Here in a way we can use our senses to detect it, we still act out on the blue prints of "common sense" and "Instinct" To guide us through the best it can. So Maybe the Question isn't Does God exist rather Where god exists and how we interpret god as well as how we interpret our selves. There are many Dimensions. Dimensions Of Energy, dimensions of mass and matter. Dimensions of thought. Dimensions of Color and light. Some where within those many Dimensions exists an elder or one who came before just like us. Maybe God exists in the Simple dimension of "Belief" and if you don't believe in a god, that Doesn't mean one doesn't exist for another person. So "is there a god" is a Question only one can ask ones self. I think. But there is obviousness' in the things we can not see, like "instinct", that Truly Do Directs us as a species. And It Came From Some where. We also know that things can Break apart and be built into something else. Nothing Ever really "disappears" It just changes... Chances are we could be in More contact with a "God" then we ever thought we were. There are many unexplained things and I think there are many Unexplainable things... Maybe we Don't get to know about "god" the way we want to because we may not Like what we Find out as a Physical body. Think of it like a Child Expected to find fun in just sitting down having a conversation with a peer over coffee. The Caffeine would wire the heck out of them, and chances are they will find some "contact" game with each other that doesn't involve sitting still. Their bodies aren't made to be stagnant at that age. Then we take this child, with it's child like mind set, and tell the child to work. The Child is Still a child. There is No Experience in the child to settle down yet. To not explore. And Of course there's a Height difference, a Chemical difference. So the child is not READY for those responsibilities. So Maybe, in Death we are Birthed into a different kind of entity. A Kind Of Evolution. If we found out about it now, when we aren't "ready" for it, then it wouldn't be appealing at all. oh.. But that's Dying, and not god.. on the other hand many believe we meet god WHEN We die... No Matter who is out there, or what happens, one thing is for sure, though our bodies may decay and the electrodes will have Dispersed we will still "be here" just in a different form. I think theres a lot more to it than what we think we know. All "children" think they know every thing, and they Fear what ever they do not know. But Im thinking that Dying is alright because, every one does it and we havn't stoped it from happening. :) just a thought... :)
HI, welcome...'just a thought' maybe, but realy creative!...i would swap 'God' for 'Goddess' cause whatyou describe---ie the process actually being 'God' is really more what prepatriarchal and many Indigenous peoples believe
it's the patriarchal mindset with its he-God concept which splits 'life' from 'death', and 'spirit' from Nature

I don't have much of a conscious so it wouldn't hurt to much to have people die around me. When it came down to it i'd be really scared about dieing but im not so afraid of it under normal circumstances. I'd prolly say that losing someone else would be more scary. I fear suffering and pain more than death. Damn I suffer alot.

Back