Are sexual fetishes healthy? Just?

Anytime you prey upon someone else for any purpose, you are immoral in my book. I don't care if you are trying to sell them something or trying to have intercourse with them. Preying on someone less capable is not good.

How different is Down Syndrome sex from sex with a ten year old in terms of ability to consent?

But we're talking about an adult with sexual desire. Just because someone's retarded or has brain damage doesn't mean they should be cut out of sex, does it? Should wives of men with Alzheimer's not sleep with their husbands?

What about "Furries"?

so :shrug:
Every time I see a baby bottle hugger, I laugh and laugh. I know a furry came up with that.

29096083-177x150-0-0.jpg

Is a fetish a preference or a compulsion?

I think that varies from individual to individual. I've known people who have no interest in sex outside their fetishes. I know people who feel empty without it. I also know people who go without for years.

Not what I meant, precisely.

Let's take something shocking but easy. Rape.

Rape can be considered a form of fetish. If someone really gets off on rape, meaning non-consensual sex, at what point does that desire change from choice to compulsion?

Does that apply to all forms of fetish? From SubDom to Diapers, as long as these things are consensual, can any be called truly "bad"?

Not what I meant, precisely.

Let's take something shocking but easy. Rape.

Rape can be considered a form of fetish. If someone really gets off on rape, meaning non-consensual sex, at what point does that desire change from choice to compulsion?

Does that apply to all forms of fetish? From SubDom to Diapers, as long as these things are consensual, can any be called truly "bad"?

Rape play is a fetish. When it ceases to be between two partners who have an agreement and understanding and the rapist can't help himself, it's a compulsion.

I think even when there's consent, sometimes people don't really understand the risk behind what they're doing. That IS bad.

I suppose, then, that if a fetish is properly researched and care is taken to avoid injury, that all fetishes are healthy and just between consenting adults.

This is far from saying I want to participate in a majority of them. To each his own.

Swarm: showing that even if one is smarter than any particular person, if enough people are against you the odds shift in their favor.

Unless of course your a jew in nazi germany in which case the psycopathy turned out to be the the majority that displayed it.
Well, as I am Jewish by birth then I can safely say that it was really Germans killing Germans many of whom were jewish, homosexuals and most likely both.

Swarm: showing that even if one is smarter than any particular person, if enough people are against you the odds shift in their favor.

Unless of course your a jew in nazi germany in which case the psycopathy turned out to be the the majority that displayed it.

Not relevant.

People seem to be forgetting that some people are paid for this. And everyone has a price.

Would you torture a kitten for the yuan equivalent of a million dollars?

My bet is if you were an attractive asian female with absolutely no money and were already prostituting yourself for pennies, you might think about it, instead of immediately saying no.

People seem to be forgetting that some people are paid for this. And everyone has a price.

Would you torture a kitten for the yuan equivalent of a million dollars?

My bet is if you were an attractive asian female with absolutely no money and were already prostituting yourself for pennies, you might think about it, instead of immediately saying no.

Not everyone has a price. Blanket statement.

Back