Apollo 11 press confrence*** I smell a hoax***!

Status
Not open for further replies.
look homeboy the russians flew the luna probes around the moon taking pictures, i'm sure if they could pummle our as they would.

who paid off the contractors?
why no deathbed statements?

Lets just argue the science. Not hypotheticals.

What if it was some sort of mind control done on the staff working on the project? Why is it so hard to believe they could've all been ignorant of the real situation, perhaps they were actually sending the ship but not a crew?!

And you have what exactly...........?

1. I proved that Nasa doesn't know the radiation levels of the moon. So now theyr'e developing new technology so that can accurately measure the radiation. If that isn't proof that the 1969 landing was bullshit I dont' know what is. There's no way in hell mission control would deploy some of our best military assets into a astronomicaly hostile eviorment, without knowing what they're sending our men into.

What if it was some sort of mind control done on the staff working on the project? Why is it so hard to believe they could've all been ignorant of the real situation, perhaps they were actually sending the ship but not a crew?!

It doesn't take mind control. Take military excercises for example. The personal never know if it's a drill, or if it's for real. This is done to ensure combat readiness. This same thing cleary happend here.

Lets just argue the science. Not hypotheticals.
YOU are the one spewing IT'S A HOAX
so where is the real proof that it was?
why hasn't the russians been slapping our asses?
why no deathbed statements?
where did the payoff money come from? especially to payoff 1000's of people,

were the other landings faked too?

1. I proved that Nasa doesn't know the radiation levels of the moon. So now theyr'e developing new technology so that can accurately measure the radiation. If that isn't proof that the 1969 landing was bullshit I dont' know what is. There's no way in hell mission control would deploy some of our best military assets into a astronomicaly hostile eviorment, without knowing what they're sending our men into.

first of all, a lot less was known about the nature of space back then; the space race was on and shortcuts were taken in sending men to the moon--they were not scared of a little radiation over the course of a few days. second, the moon is still largely protected from radiation by the earth's magnetosphere. thirdly, if the moon landing were a hoax, the USSR would have been the second to know and would still be shaming us for such an act; they were the first to send a man in space. and lastly, you could not pay everyone who worked on the project enough to keep them from telling the truth by now. if you believe otherwise, then you have no clue about the state of humanity.

"So now theyr'e developing new technology so that can accurately measure the radiation. If that isn't proof that the 1969 landing was bullshit I dont' know what is." This quote shows your ignorance of the history and present state of mankind's space exploration. please, if you are to argue further, go read up on the science of space travel and personal accounts of those who were involved.

You are all stupid, Ganymede is right when he says to land they really would wanna know the radiation levels, otherwise when you got back to Earth you'd have a serious case of Cancer on your hands :-Z~

I suspect deception becaise 1960's tech was like trash, come on people. Also the reason there are no deathbed statements dork is because nobody knew, hell they could all stay in mission control steering the lunar module to wherever and it wouldn't make a bit of difference as long as a duplicate was shown an the video feed :-Z~ What the heck people wake up!

no, you didn't. you proved that they needed more accurate info for a stay longer than a few days.

Dude, please make up your mind. Did we measure the radiation or not? The fact is we didn't. And you can't provide any proof that we did. So until you provide that proof just shut the fuck up(I kid, I kid), opinions aren't facts

first of all, a lot less was known about the nature of space back then; the space race was on and shortcuts were taken in sending men to the moon--they were not scared of a little radiation over the course of a few days. second, the moon is still largely protected from radiation by the earth's magnetosphere. thirdly, if the moon landing were a hoax, the USSR would have been the second to know and would still be shaming us for such an act; they were the first to send a man in space. and lastly, you could not pay everyone who worked on the project enough to keep them from telling the truth by now. if you believe otherwise, then you have no clue about the state of humanity.

"So now theyr'e developing new technology so that can accurately measure the radiation. If that isn't proof that the 1969 landing was bullshit I dont' know what is." This quote shows your ignorance of the history and present state of mankind's space exploration. please, if you are to argue further, go read up on the science of space travel and personal accounts of those who were involved.

The moon isn't protected by the Earths magnetosphere you moron.

Unlike the Earth, which has a protective shield around it called the magnetosphere, the surface of the moon is not protected from the solar wind. This picture shows the magnetosphere surrounding the Earth, with the Earth a small object in the

http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/earth/moon/moon_magnetic_field.html

Gawd I hate debating retards, no wonder they pulled this hoax off so effortlessly.

BTW-- what exactly is it that causes people on space missions to see the bright flashes of light? I watched a TV program the other day that said they were caused by exposure to "high Z-particles", but another website said it was not caused by z-particles......I dunno..
It's caused by high energy particles hitting the retina and stimulating the photoreceptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back