Any atheists here who were once believers?

I suppose it is relevant to know about the Ascended Masters if we want to answer the question: "Any atheists here who were once believers?" That is Believers in the Ascended Masters. I'm not even sure if I know anything about the Ascended Masters.

I'm beginning to think I've lived a sheltered life!
Go to that website I told you about and discuss it their. It's just too negative to get into it here.

Where that attack come from?

Well, as an illuminated, acolyte trained by the ascended masters, I would think that if he talked about Chtulhu, the devourer of souls, as a threat (yes that is what it was), then he must be talking as a representative of the evil that he talk of. Either that or he is a liar. I think he is liar. What is you opinion of his statement? I doubt the "ascended masters" would approve.

Mazulu is delusional. From what I have read you are too. Get some help.

Well, as an illuminated, acolyte trained by the ascended masters, I would think that if he talked about Chtulhu, the devourer of souls, as a threat (yes that is what it was), then he must be talking as a representative of the evil that he talk of. Either that or he is a liar. I think he is liar. What is you opinion of his statement? I doubt the "ascended masters" would approve. Mazulu is delusional. From what I have read you are too. Get some help.

Cheezle, it isn't possible to reach out to you spiritually and/or psychically because you are so "prickly". What worries me is that you and I might have some kind of karma to work out. In any case, I don't represent evil. I just don't like you. I don't know why I don't like you. Is it because you're "prickly" or is there some other reason.

Cheezle, it isn't possible to reach out to you spiritually and/or psychically because you are so "prickly". What worries me is that you and I might have some kind of karma to work out. In any case, I don't represent evil. I just don't like you. I don't know why I don't like you. Is it because you're "prickly" or is there some other reason.

But you avoid the assertion that you are trained by the ascended masters and yet you hurl vile epithets at detractors. Then you call upon fictional evil gods as some kind of threat to attack detractors. It does not add up. You are deluded and probably hopelessly delusional.

Wrong! That would be the General Philosophy forum.
How would you know? For the conversation just grows and is impossible to keep it on topic.
My principle argument against the title "Any atheists here who were once believers?" is that there should be no un-conversions for the power of the Lord should be manifest. It is shocking to think a former Christian feels compelled to join the atheists to find solace.
I am devoting my life in the pursuit of truth, so that I can save all former Christians from damnation.

Is that so shocking that I should want to be so galant, to face the Dragon head on and slay the Serpent. Why should I let St. George get all the glory?

But really I point my finger at the Church for this backsliding for they depended on no other power than the sword and the stake.

Well then make the your words your own. Say you don't believe that Mazulu was trained by the "ascended masters". Admit that he is a loon.
I've already said I have no idea what he is talking about. So I am in no position to confirm or deny your claim or his claim.

I've already said I have no idea what he is talking about. So I am in no position to confirm or deny your claim or his claim.

Oh come on. It does not take much knowledge to know if Mazulu is trained by the ascended masters. Does it? What is you best guess?

Oh come on. It does not take much knowledge to know if Mazulu is trained by the ascended masters. Does it? What is you best guess?
Just a few posts back you called me seriously deluded and now you want my backing? Go and work your way through "Beautiful Christian Songs - Daily updates and discussion" thread and then say what you really think of me.
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread...-Christian-Songs-Daily-updates-and-discussion, it will only take a month or two, but it is a wonderful experience if you play the songs as you go.

Threads have a tendency to go OT from time to time, but....Not sure why this chatter is still going on about psychic abilities, visions and dream interpretation, but could you start your own thread about it? This thread has nothing to do with any of this and it is disrespectful to keep posting about it. I don't wander into threads posting OT nonsense all over the place...please stop posting about this. Thanks.

Threads have a tendency to go OT from time to time, but....Not sure why this chatter is still going on about psychic abilities, visions and dream interpretation, but could you start your own thread about it? This thread has nothing to do with any of this and it is disrespectful to keep posting about it. I don't wander into threads posting OT nonsense all over the place...please stop posting about this. Thanks.

Try and bring the thread back on track then, and if anyone brings me up and pulls me down tell them off too. I don't see anyone standing up for me.
I would much rather be nurturing the BCS thread any day but my reputation is important too and all day long it was pulled through the mud on here.
The Last Temptation of Christ - clip - Jesus defends Mary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747U-5FclqM

Last edited:
Back