Any atheists here who were once believers?

Sorry I don't attempt to understand Jan. He is behind the times as far as I am concerned. If he becomes an evolutionist then I will try and correct him.
But go back to my question. Why is it so difficult?

It's not difficult, it's just a non-sequitur. Obviously Christianity is a religion. Was there a point you were attempting to make, or are you just trying to save face?

It's not difficult, it's just a non-sequitur. Obviously Christianity is a religion. Was there a point you were attempting to make, or are you just trying to save face?
Well Spider has spun an interesting web. But I was originally thinking that most Christians are virtually atheists anyway for they have done nothing to convince God that they really believed in Him in the first place.

Well Spider has spun an interesting web. But I was originally thinking that most Christians are virtually atheists anyway for they have done nothing to convince God that they really believed in Him in the first place.

That's an incredibly insane thing to say.

So your understanding of evolution consists of "bits of information?"

Basically yes, but I take in a lot of information.

If evolution is true, then it shouldn't matter what level of education you are, to comprehend that.

What do you think about the scientists who do not agree with the darwinian mechanism, and give reason based on their credentials?

jan.

Basically yes, but I take in a lot of information.

If evolution is true, then it shouldn't matter what level of education you are, to comprehend that.

But, you don't comprehend evolution, so it would appear your claim doesn't fly.

What do you think about the scientists who do not agree with the darwinian mechanism, and give reason based on their credentials?

They are not real scientists, they are idiots.

Why do you think I'm behind the times?

jan.

Your mindset is in the Dark Ages. You believe in Bronze Age myths and superstitions. You have no clue what science has to say about the world around us, theories that over a century and a half with mountains of evidence to support them.

Does that answer your question?

But, you don't comprehend evolution, so it would appear your claim doesn't fly.

They are not real scientists, they are idiots.

Sorry, I should have said ''If the darwinian mechanism is true.....''

(Q) are you a sociopath?

jan.

Your mindset is in the Dark Ages. You believe in Bronze Age myths and superstitions. You have no clue what science has to say about the world around us, theories that over a century and a half with mountains of evidence to support them.

Does that answer your question?

Yes.

Thank you very much.

jan.

Back